I was speaking to a broker and there are certain options (smaller size) for shops available at Baani City Centre Sector 63 at 1st floor. GF is totally sold out

Const has started and prices are around 9250 psft minus the broker discount. Looks to be a decent option.

Any feedback...i am thinking of recommending this to someone in the family.
Read more
42 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by roughrider
    I was speaking to a broker and there are certain options (smaller size) for shops available at Baani City Centre Sector 63 at 1st floor. GF is totally sold out

Const has started and prices are around 9250 psft minus the broker discount. Looks to be a decent option.

Any feedback...i am thinking of recommending this to someone in the family.

61 views and no feedback ... Anyone around ??
    CommentQuote
  • go for it ! porsche dealership is opening shortly. Baani cons quality is good.
    CommentQuote
  • What is the ticket size & payment plans?
    CommentQuote
  • any ATM shops are available ??
    CommentQuote
  • what is the smallest size available and whether these shops are front facing......

Originally Posted by ani1987
    m nt sure wether there is any atm space available or nt....but small ticket sizes are available on 1st floor which can be a best investment option. and constructin is started it means property will take fast appreciation with in 6 mnths.
    CommentQuote
  • Ani.. Any idea on 639sq ft shop on first floor. What's the going rate
    CommentQuote
  • investments of this size are rarely available at GCX so its a decent option for people who want to venture in to commercial but are worried about a bigger entry bar
    CommentQuote
  • smaller size investments are available at Baani City Centre...2nd floor area around 250 sq feet around 8K psft...ive booked one for one of my relatives....looks like a decent investment so thought of sharing with the group
    CommentQuote
  • Do you know the present ground floor rate?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fragrance
    Do you know the present ground floor rate?

GF is not available for booking at the moment but you can get it for resale at around 14K....the advantage of buying a smaller one is that u will get an exit option in between...if you want to retain then ground floor will be better
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by roughrider
    GF is not available for booking at the moment but you can get it for resale at around 14K....the advantage of buying a smaller one is that u will get an exit option in between...if you want to retain then ground floor will be better[/Qhowz the project?? and how much rent i can expect at the time of posession if i invest in ground floor?GF is not available for booking at the moment but you can get it for resale at around 14K....the advantage of buying a smaller one is that u will get an exit option in between...if you want to retain then ground floor will be better[/Qhowz the project?? and how much rent i can expect at the time of posession if i invest in ground floor?
    CommentQuote
  • howz the project?? and how much rent i can expect at the time of posession if i invest in ground floor of baani city centre?
    CommentQuote
  • its good but will take some time to get going as its slightly deep....what price ar eu getting...GF rent should be around 120 rs psft
    CommentQuote
  • some brokers are saying this project will look like galleria an open market n rental would be around 200- 300 psf coz present rental rate of galleria is around 700-800.. i am getting ground floor for 14500 psf..so is this a right place to invest? or is there any better project?howz the locality? can u plz help me?
    CommentQuote
  • You may want to check other options like URBANA,City scape, Cosmopolitan, Emerald plaza etc which have better location

Originally Posted by fragrance
    some brokers are saying this project will look like galleria an open market n rental would be around 200- 300 psf coz present rental rate of galleria is around 700-800.. i am getting ground floor for 14500 psf..so is this a right place to invest? or is there any better project?howz the locality? can u plz help me?
    CommentQuote