Heard Paras has purchased land from Indian bulls and launching a project in sector 106.
The brokers has started collecting 7 lac cheque in pre launch.
The license is in name of India bulls but need to be transferred to Paras.

Any feed back on this guys.
Read more
461 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I have also heard the same from people. people are saying that rate will be around 5250 and they are only launching 3 BHK as of now. If anybody else has some info kindly post it fr benefit of all community members.
    CommentQuote
  • The price is in my knowledge 5500 and launch 6500. 7.5 Lac cheque amount for 3BHK and 4BHK (1700 and 2250 size tentative). Looks good especially the price and the brand which Paras represents
    CommentQuote
  • I would strongly recommend u to do a site visit before giving your cheques in this particular case......hope u will understand why Indiabulls will sells its land on dwarka expressway.....
    CommentQuote
  • According to broker Indiabulls is in shambles and wanted liquid money. Even DLF sells land so it doesn't mean land is bad. In sector 106 this pricing is gr8. ATS in 104 6500 is unbelievable. Not what one has to say?
    CommentQuote
  • If it is great than you can go ahead and invest...i have never said dont invest in the project i have only recommended people to visit the site before giving their cheque in this particular case
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rowdyinvest
    If it is great than you can go ahead and invest...i have never said dont invest in the project i have only recommended people to visit the site before giving their cheque in this particular case

Mail from broker
    About Project :
    Paras launching new project in sector 106 , close to main dwarka expressway

Size : 2 BHK -1250 sq ft
    3BHK - 1650 sq ft
    4 BHK - 2100 sq ft
    Centrally Air condition
    Imported marble

Prelaunch Price 5500 - 250 = 5250 / sq ft
    Booking Amount - 7.5 lakh

Offer is for 3/4 Bha only.
    Senior members please inform the reputation of builder.

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Preet JI
    Mail from broker
    About Project :
    Paras launching new project in sector 106 , close to main dwarka expressway

Size : 2 BHK -1250 sq ft
    3BHK - 1650 sq ft
    4 BHK - 2100 sq ft
    Centrally Air condition
    Imported marble

Prelaunch Price 5500 - 250 = 5250 / sq ft
    Booking Amount - 7.5 lakh

Offer is for 3/4 Bha only.
    Senior members please inform the reputation of builder.

Understand that deal between Indian Bulls and Paras not finalised so far. There is some issue in it. Please do your due digilence before investing.
    CommentQuote
  • Is 5250 all inclusive price of paras ?
    Is project on dwarka xpress or inside in 106 ?
    Any other details available -example total number of flats in this project ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by arjun1
    According to broker Indiabulls is in shambles and wanted liquid money. Even DLF sells land so it doesn't mean land is bad. In sector 106 this pricing is gr8. ATS in 104 6500 is unbelievable. Not what one has to say?

Well said positive attitute
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sanaimpex
    Well said positive attitute

The deal between India Bulls and Paras seems to be done. Paras dealers have started collecting cheque of INR 7.5 Lacs. The sizes seems to be 1800 sq feet to 2200 sq feet for 3BHK
    The price seems to be @5250 i.e. 5500-250.

Mr Amit Bhalla and other senior members may please comment.

Rgds
    CommentQuote
  • Bhalla Ji...The Deway expert...

Sir kahan ho...plz provide us yours views on this....

Also, can somebody shed some light on Paras reputation in GGN...I know its a known name..but a revision would be nice...

like their completed projects
    Delayed projects
    Known Issues/H*r*mkh0ri's

I am tempted towards it...
    CommentQuote
  • bhalla jee ne bhot phele kisi thread m bhaviya vani kee thi ke paras wale koi project laa rahe hai 106 mai ... bhaviya vani puri hui .... ab bhalla jee prakat ho aur aage ke bhaviya vani kare .... jai bhalla jee :D
    CommentQuote
  • paras is a good builder ... naam s bikta hai

Originally Posted by karan.singh
    Bhalla Ji...The Deway expert...

Sir kahan ho...plz provide us yours views on this....

Also, can somebody shed some light on Paras reputation in GGN...I know its a known name..but a revision would be nice...

like their completed projects
    Delayed projects
    Known Issues/H*r*mkh0ri's

I am tempted towards it...
    CommentQuote
  • right now nothing is being confirmed from Paras as the dealers themselves are collecting cheques with Paras on it.....

So until final pricing is there on table , it will have to wait for me....and yes the price of 5250 is tempting....given the location is a bit off the village in 106..
    CommentQuote
  • this area is not developed. Seniors advice that a site visit should be part of the Due Deligence which I agre. What are the key points that one must look out for when doing a site visit when teh area is known to be underdeveloped?...visiting this area 2morrow .. please provide pointers.
    CommentQuote