Emaar MGF Emerald Floors Premier, Sector 65, Gurgaon

Last updated: January 20 2019
265 | Posts
64287 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Emaar MGF Emerald Floors Premier, Sector 65, Gurgaon

I purchased an apt in EFP III about a year back, I have yet to receive a single payment after the initial booking chargets etc.

I visited the site and there are no signs of any construction for phase III. I called customer support and they confirmed that construction has not yet started and they are looking to start construction around Sep 2012.

Although the site had some activity and the construction rate for Phase I and II looks decent, I am skeptical whether this will be ready in less than two years.

Has anyone else invested in this project and has any thoughts to share?

Thanks
    Last edited December 30 2016, 01:56 PM.

Re : Emaar MGF Emerald Floors Premier, Sector 65, Gurgaon

I recently visited the site and work is going full blown...there were numerous workers working on each of the towers.
    Got to know an interesting info that EPF II and EPF III do not have lifts going directly to the underground parking area because there is no u/g parking below II and III. It is only below EPF I.

Comment

• aashishtandon
      aashishtandon commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi, is there a whatsapp forum where owners can join in. I am looking to join in the forum if possible

Parking/

Originally posted by Garabh View Post
    I recently visited the site and work is going full blown...there were numerous workers working on each of the towers.
    Got to know an interesting info that EPF II and EPF III do not have lifts going directly to the underground parking area because there is no u/g parking below II and III. It is only below EPF I.
    So where are residents supposed to park? In front? That can accomodate 4 cars at max, right? What if you have 2 vehicles? I am considering phase-3 since dont have lot of cash component and evaluating this against Esencia..

Comment

Originally posted by Avatar01 View Post
      So where are residents supposed to park? In front? That can accomodate 4 cars at max, right? What if you have 2 vehicles? I am considering phase-3 since dont have lot of cash component and evaluating this against Esencia..
      U/G parking is made available to all three phases. It is only that Phase II/III do not have direct access from basement. Some people treat it as boon as it increases safety.
      Further, phase III specifications are far more superior than Phase I/II.

Comment

What is the current rate for EPF III ? How much payment has gone and the size available?

Thanks

Originally posted by Garabh View Post
        U/G parking is made available to all three phases. It is only that Phase II/III do not have direct access from basement. Some people treat it as boon as it increases safety.
        Further, phase III specifications are far more superior than Phase I/II.

Comment

Originally posted by rushilarora View Post
          What is the current rate for EPF III ? How much payment has gone and the size available?

Thanks
          Not sure but resale price should be around 6800-7000 psf...hearned that around 20% payment has already gone.

Comment

specs?

Thanks
            Emaar website is not too helpful in providing such details. Can you let us know, what all is superior in specs?

Comment

it has ac and modular kitchen which 1/2 dont have...
              prices 6700-6800 for III

Originally posted by Avatar01 View Post
              Emaar website is not too helpful in providing such details. Can you let us know, what all is superior in specs?

Comment

Originally posted by AmitMM View Post
                it has ac and modular kitchen which 1/2 dont have...
                prices 6700-6800 for III
                Other than ACs in all rooms/drawing/dining and modular kitchen, Phase III has 5kVA power backup while Phase I/II have 2kVA. Balconies and Dining area of Phase III is bigger than Phase I/II.

Comment

Thanks
                  Only the initial booking amount plus 20% of basic and 20%PLC and 100% of Govt charges has been paid to Emaar as of now.

No construction charges have been requested.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                  Working...
                  X