Dear Seniors

please advice why there is no mad rush for the just opened for public booking of NBCC green views sector 37 D, which is being offered at rs 3000. construction already started. as project is from PSu, it is a safe bet. It is very near to the NPR and to Besai flyover. Location is good and clean, not settlement around. Next to RP and BPTP sites where rates are above 4000.
Read more
Reply
77 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Reason: Brand Sells, Not the Quality of product

    Originally Posted by teen_patti
    Dear Seniors

    please advice why there is no mad rush for the just opened for public booking of NBCC green views sector 37 D, which is being offered at rs 3000. construction already started. as project is from PSu, it is a safe bet. It is very near to the NPR and to Besai flyover. Location is good and clean, not settlement around. Next to RP and BPTP sites where rates are above 4000.


    You gave the ans. yourself. Its a Govt. of India Ent. which means NO marketing..
    In today's world (specially in our Brand Crazy Indian society) where only Brand Name sells no matter how bad the treatment with customers is, where we are always ready to pay extra bucks no matter what quality of product we are getting just coz if its coming from a renowned brand. Perfect example is the much hyped 3C GreenOPolis.

    Few weeks back i made a comment on 3C GreenOPolis thread, you may read that too.

    https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/gurgaon-real-estate/18987-3c-greenopolis-3c-group-orris-sector-89-gurgaon/page10?t=21138&page=10

    In short, NBCC projects (there is 1 more in or around Sec 89) are excellent for end use

    But as we all know that NCR RE is dependent totally on investors and investors only go with the appreciation, and w.o marketing these projects can't fetch good returns due to lack of knowledge in the customer base (say the air about a particular project). So investors always stay away from them.

    As far as end user is concerned, they never search the market well and directly go to a dealer. Dealer in return refer them the projects in which he is getting the good share (which obviously NBCC can't lend).

    Resulting in many units remain unsold, thus make the appreciation of prices very low.

    Also, (though i am not sure) the maintenance of these projects are not as good as projects from other pvt. builders. which i think is a genuine drawback. But this can be overcome by making a strong RWA.

    Cheers!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by teen_patti
    Dear Seniors

    please advice why there is no mad rush for the just opened for public booking of NBCC green views sector 37 D, which is being offered at rs 3000. construction already started. as project is from PSu, it is a safe bet. It is very near to the NPR and to Besai flyover. Location is good and clean, not settlement around. Next to RP and BPTP sites where rates are above 4000.

    Dear Teen pati can u give me more details about the project being launched by NBCC in sector 37 gurgaon. Where is the advertisement . I am interested in investment .. Regards
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by teen_patti
    Dear Seniors

    please advice why there is no mad rush for the just opened for public booking of NBCC green views sector 37 D, which is being offered at rs 3000. construction already started. as project is from PSu, it is a safe bet. It is very near to the NPR and to Besai flyover. Location is good and clean, not settlement around. Next to RP and BPTP sites where rates are above 4000.


    Can I have some more details on this one ? I tried reaching Mr. Nair (number given on NBCC website) but he is unavailable.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dhairya
    Dear Teen pati can u give me more details about the project being launched by NBCC in sector 37 gurgaon. Where is the advertisement . I am interested in investment .. Regards


    Welcome to National Buldings Construction Corporation Ltd.
    CommentQuote
  • could someone pls pm me all the details of this project.Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Just spoke with one of the NBCC guys and info I got for 37d project:

      Its only open for state/central govt. employees.
      Booking will open after Diwali.
      teen_patti - just wondering how you are saying that booking is open for general public.teen_patti - just wondering how you are saying that booking is open for general public.teen_patti - just wondering how you are saying that booking is open for general public.teen_patti - just wondering how you are saying that booking is open for general public.teen_patti - just wondering how you are saying that booking is open for general public.
    CommentQuote

  • I am not able to find last date .. the bsp is 3700 psf not 3000
    CommentQuote
  • How to go ahead and book in this project? Please share the necessary details.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by falgun77
    Just spoke with one of the NBCC guys and info I got for 37d project:

      Its only open for state/central govt. employees.
      Booking will open after Diwali.
      teen_patti - just wondering how you are saying that booking is open for general public.

      i work in PSU is it openm for me ??

      i work in PSU is it openm for me ??

      i work in PSU is it openm for me ??

      i work in PSU is it openm for me ??

      i work in PSU is it openm for me ??

      i work in PSU is it openm for me ??

      i work in PSU is it openm for me ??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dhairya
    I am not able to find last date .. the bsp is 3700 psf not 3000


    do the maths, BSP includes EDC, IDC, 2-3 car parking , these extras usually cost 700 PSF approx.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by falgun77
    Just spoke with one of the NBCC guys and info I got for 37d project:

      Its only open for state/central govt. employees.
      Booking will open after Diwali.
      teen_patti - just wondering how you are saying that booking is open for general public.

      Pls discuss with NBCC personally, you can find ways around. Its a great location.

      Pls discuss with NBCC personally, you can find ways around. Its a great location.

      Pls discuss with NBCC personally, you can find ways around. Its a great location.

      Pls discuss with NBCC personally, you can find ways around. Its a great location.

      Pls discuss with NBCC personally, you can find ways around. Its a great location.

      Pls discuss with NBCC personally, you can find ways around. Its a great location.

      Pls discuss with NBCC personally, you can find ways around. Its a great location.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by teen_patti
    do the maths, BSP includes EDC, IDC, 2-3 car parking , these extras usually cost 700 PSF approx.

    Dear dont be so harsh.. It is not included in it. Pls go through the brochure details EDC IDC MAINTENANCE PLC EXTRA..
    Speak before u r sure..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dhairya
    Dear dont be so harsh.. It is not included in it. Pls go through the brochure details EDC IDC MAINTENANCE PLC EXTRA..
    Speak before u r sure..


    was just lazy typing more words, no intention to be harsh. check again. its inclusive. look into application form , all details there.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by teen_patti
    was just lazy typing more words, no intention to be harsh. check again. its inclusive. look into application form , all details there.

    but i am not able to find last date .. u have any information
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dhairya
    but i am not able to find last date .. u have any information


    no last date so far, first cum first serve till stock last.
    CommentQuote