Hello Everyone,

Please help me know what should be the ideal price for a 6 marla house in Sec-31, Gurgaon.

Its a 2 & half story house approx 100 yard covered on ground and first floor and two rooms one bath and Kitchen on the third.
Read more
12 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • first of all the building construction plan may not have been approved.
    check that..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by krishna99
    first of all the building construction plan may not have been approved.
    check that..

Sir All is approved Its our property, we have all the documents, its just apporx coverage that I have mentioned, all the documents are complete,the sanction plan, completion certificate,etc all is fare.
    We want to sell this property.
    CommentQuote
  • between 70-85,00000
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Sach0235
    between 70-85,00000

6 marla is around 150 sq yards. In 8500000, no way. That too built up.

Sec45/46 is selling at 70K psy. Sec31 is better being close to the highway. I would think around 1.5C in total.

Would suggest to check with some local brokers as a buyer not as a seller. You should get a pretty decent idea on the rates.
    CommentQuote
  • Dont Mind just Answer please :-)

Originally Posted by Sach0235
    between 70-85,00000

I have a few questions for you -
    Where r u from ?
    What Do u do?
    What brings you here at IREF ?
    CommentQuote
  • Makes sense. Similar confirguration in Sec 46/47 goes for ~1.5-1.6 cr

This being in Sector 31 which is a better location should go for more than this

Originally Posted by SuperMario

Sec45/46 is selling at 70K psy. Sec31 is better being close to the highway. I would think around 1.5C in total.

Would suggest to check with some local brokers as a buyer not as a seller. You should get a pretty decent idea on the rates.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Vikash...
    Makes sense. Similar confirguration in Sec 46/47 goes for ~1.5-1.6 cr

This being in Sector 31 which is a better location should go for more than this

Dear I have demanded 2.45 cr, Its excellent location. good facing.nice neighborhood.
    I am selling cz I want to invest in real estate.

Dear I have demanded 2.45 cr, Its excellent location. good facing.nice neighborhood.

CommentQuote
  • Thats great. Let the forum know once you sell it

Originally Posted by SriGanesh
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Vikash...
    Thats great. Let the forum know once you sell it

Two Dealers have brought 5 prospective clients to see the house in detail, 2 of them seem to be interested, will definitely let you know after the sale.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SuperMario

Sir the rates in sector are 75k plus, for a 6 marla plot around 80-85k.
    None of the dealers has said that I am asking more than market price.
    Sir the prices in sector 31 are not less than 90k for even poorest locations, and mine being a 6 marla plot smaller plots area costlier.
    Anyways thanks for staying tuned, need constant advice.
    CommentQuote
  • My best estimate -
    Price of plot = 161sy * Rs 1L p syd = 161L
    Cost of construction = 2000sft approx * Rs 1200/sft = 24 L
    Total = 1.85 Crores

So it should be close to 1.8-2cr depending upon exact plot location.

Beyond this would not be a good buy for the buyer (unless he is unware).
    CommentQuote
  • Sector 31- The most premium sector in Gurgaon. What a lovely sector- No village, close to highway. Lucky plot owners in sector 31.

Rates in sector 31 for 6 marla plot- Rs 1,00,000 per sq yard- So plot is rs 1.6 crore.

Your total covered area is 2250 square feet. At Rs 1500 per sq feet, total; cost of construction= Rs 33,75,000.

Rs 1.94 crores. Add 20-25% premium as you are giving ready to move in without any construction hassles and wait.

Final Price: Rs 2.3- Rs 2.35 crore.

Ask Rs 2.4 crore and at the negoitable stage, seal the deal anywhere between Rs 2.3 crore- Rs 2.35 crore.

Great Premium Property you have.
    CommentQuote