Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are Gurgaon Property Prices Crumbling Down?

Collapse
X
Collapse

Are Gurgaon Property Prices Crumbling Down?

Last updated: August 21 2012
9 | Posts
1873 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are Gurgaon Property Prices Crumbling Down?

I am not sure how true this, One of my friend has booked flat in gurgaon and He is little worried as no buyer is available for that.. Seems he booked at 4500 or 5000....

Re : Are Gurgaon Property Prices Crumbling Down?

yes its true... ask your friend to sell it to me for 2500 or he wont even get 1500 in sometime............LOL just kidding

Originally posted by delhite View Post
    I am not sure how true this, One of my friend has booked flat in gurgaon and He is little worried as no buyer is available for that.. Seems he booked at 4500 or 5000....

Comment

Delhite
      Where and when has your friend invested, New Gurgaon ,GCextn, Dwrka Expway ?

Comment

Originally posted by vshinde98 View Post
        yes its true... ask your friend to sell it to me for 2500 or he wont even get 1500 in sometime............LOL just kidding
        Prices will not fall more than 30% in the next few months. However, one thing is certain that prices will not rise for another few years. There is no new supply as most of the construction is lagging behind schedule by 2 to 3 years. Projects launched recently may perhaps never be completed.

Comment

Prices hav't fallen provided the are chosen is right.... I am not sure about resale in Dwarka Exy or New Gurgaon...but prices have risen in good areas in last 6months...
          https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...=27857&page=16

Comment

Yes, 100% true, let Maruti move out from Gurgaon/Haryana, then you will see more sharp effect !

Comment

The Maruti Effect

Originally posted by RoyalP View Post
              Yes, 100% true, let Maruti move out from Gurgaon/Haryana, then you will see more sharp effect !

If Maruti leaves, then I think labor will be cheaper not property, the property prices in Gurgaon will not decline for plots for sure.
              As far as the new projects, yes the prices can be corrected, but I certainly am not that knowledgable to comment.
              Maruti is about to resume work soon as per the recent news.
              What about all the infrastructure coming up, do u believe that prices can go down ?

Comment

i will check with him for exact location.. Actually we were just discussing about Noida and Gurgaon appreciation and he was planning to Sell in Gurgaon to buy something noida.....But not getting any buyer for his gurgaon flat.....

Comment

ya it has started to happen as i have seen the same ads of propety sale for last 6 months means deals are not going through, and delhi is correcting..so gurgaon has to correct or remain stable it cannot go up..wait for next 2 months it will be visible on the ground... desperate deals may be happening

Comment

Market is topping out(no buyers at these levels) or close to topping out
                    do not believe any broker ,hype
                    ahemdabad property market crashed -40%,still no buyers(aired on cnbc awaaz)
                    and still no discussion on the forum
                    the final nail in the coffin will be recession(we are already in,just acknowledgement is needed and not lack or abundance of black money)

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X