This is the question which i ask to myself , why no new launch on dwarika expressway side (99 – 112) from last few months ( I will say 3 months or so)....sure now a days people consider are not good (auspicious) and people waiting for navratree and all , but still apart from so called slow down in market what else is the reason for delaying the numerous projects on dwarika expressway side –

Godrej (sector 104)
Indiabulls (sector 104)
Chd Developers (Sector 106)
Emmar MGF (Sector 102)
Adani (Sector 102)
Microtek Infrastructure (sector 103/102)
Experion (sector 108)
Paras (Sector 106)
Above list is long and few more candidates in that , but is this just a co-incident or -
1- Are they waiting for something, dwarika expressway re-alignment/some other update etc ?
2- Are they waiting for who goes first and which will help them setting expectations in terms of pricing?
3- Are they waiting for Navratree and expecting that situations will improve little?

Seniors i know have answers to a great extent ...kindly help others who are waiting for multiple projects to be launched ...sure this can benefit them
Read more
3 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • A High Court ruling is awaited which would help speed up approvals for these projects.
    CommentQuote
  • No new licences can be issued because of low water table.... matter still in the court..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by arunpundir2010
    This is the question which i ask to myself , why no new launch on dwarika expressway side (99 – 112) from last few months ( I will say 3 months or so)....sure now a days people consider are not good (auspicious) and people waiting for navratree and all , but still apart from so called slow down in market what else is the reason for delaying the numerous projects on dwarika expressway side –

Godrej (sector 104)
    Indiabulls (sector 104)
    Chd Developers (Sector 106)
    Emmar MGF (Sector 102)
    Adani (Sector 102)
    Microtek Infrastructure (sector 103/102)
    Experion (sector 108)
    Paras (Sector 106)
    Above list is long and few more candidates in that , but is this just a co-incident or -
    1- Are they waiting for something, dwarika expressway re-alignment/some other update etc ?
    2- Are they waiting for who goes first and which will help them setting expectations in terms of pricing?
    3- Are they waiting for Navratree and expecting that situations will improve little?

Seniors i know have answers to a great extent ...kindly help others who are waiting for multiple projects to be launched ...sure this can benefit them

All developer r waiting new ruling which will come last week of August.
    CommentQuote