Friends.....God knows where did the old thread on " M3M Woodshire, M3M Group, Sector 107, Gurgaon " gone. Hence starting a new one. Pls contribute your thoughts. Thanks in advance.
Read more
1455 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I do not keep a track of M3M projects..... Is this project already launched..... Whats the price and unit sizes.......
    CommentQuote
  • Yes i was also searching the same , i guess Administrator can bring it back ....as it will be great if earlier thread can be brought back as it contains lots of information and update right from the project Launch......

I received a mail yesterday stating -
    PH-3 NON ALLOTED UNIT
    PAID: 10% (NEXT INSTALLMENT DUE FOR OCT FOR 1ST WEEK)
    SIZE : - 1300 Sq. Ft. (2BHK)

ASKING 3800 NON NEGOTIABLE

So is there any Phase 1/ Phase 2 and Phase 3 in M3M 107? And is it really rates are 3800?Kindly update ...

Moderator - kindly restore the earlier thread of M3M107
    CommentQuote
  • No this is altogether wrong..there are no such phases just different price points..3800 is not possible

Sent from my 9790 using Tapatalk
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by arunpundir2010
    Yes i was also searching the same , i guess Administrator can bring it back ....as it will be great if earlier thread can be brought back as it contains lots of information and update right from the project Launch......

I received a mail yesterday stating -
    PH-3 NON ALLOTED UNIT
    PAID: 10% (NEXT INSTALLMENT DUE FOR OCT FOR 1ST WEEK)
    SIZE : - 1300 Sq. Ft. (2BHK)

ASKING 3800 NON NEGOTIABLE

So is there any Phase 1/ Phase 2 and Phase 3 in M3M 107? And is it really rates are 3800?Kindly update ...

Moderator - kindly restore the earlier thread of M3M107

I feel the writer meant 4800 and has wrongly written as 3800
    CommentQuote
  • Friends , Lets keep your thought and idea active on M3M 107. Am also looking for the older threads which seems missing for few days..

Request administrator to bring the older threads back.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kapilsoft
    I feel the writer meant 4800 and has wrongly written as 3800

I read about rates being Rs.4850. Will check my mailbox. I should have some mail on M3M.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

I heard Bhhomi Pujan has happened there.

I also heard there has been some Case on the land.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Manoj , What is the source of the information, Info you have mentioned are opposite, appriciate more detail if source is authentic
    CommentQuote
  • I have heard that project launch is soon going to happen...Within few days..

Price dont know..broker said 6k bsp...
    CommentQuote
  • Guys why didn't we got the earlier thread of M3M back till now? I guess all of the administrator Amit/Manoja must have noticed many a times as well. I sincerely request all of the moderators to bring the original thread back so that everyone/anyone can get the communication right from inception and let users have consolidated set of information. Kindly bring the original thread back and close this thread ….. I believe they are hearing ......
    CommentQuote
  • Broker told be about bhoomi pujan . and for the case i got a message from my frien which was forwaded mesaage from a broker.

Anyone spoken to m3m directly?
    CommentQuote
  • Where has the old thread gone??? Very surprising and maybe fishy !
    CommentQuote
  • Can it be possible that somebody might have deliberately removed all the information about this project? On the behest of the builder?to do away with any possible proof of pre-launch conversation commenting on the builder with dates? Let's not forget that there's NO document on price given by the builder so far and there is no proof.....any conversation made in the past by so many participants could have always acted as a price reference...!
    Maybe I'm thinking too wild.....:bab (59):

Moderators pls help and restore the old thread from some server backup or something.It's NEEDED. thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Surprised ... no moderator has responded on this .. yet...
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

Any updates?
    CommentQuote