Vatika is playing with its customers, Now it has started re-allocating /re-alloting Sector 83 floors to Sector 82. It is doing so for all the customers having floors in sector 83. The reasons it is citing are all rubbish. Anyone having any clues/information regarding why the floors from sector 83 are being re-allocated to Sector 82 by Vatika. I know Vatika is saying that they could not get clearance from HUDA for sector 83 roads and it is going to take long time to develop this sector. This sector will not have any low rises only high rises are some of the comments from Vatika.

Are there some issues with Sector 83?

Are there any clearance related issues. Does Vatika have more land at its disposal (other than high rises where work is ongoing)?

Is Vatika purely playing with customers, looking after their own profits?

Is there any other truth?

Have anybody heard about re-allocation/re-allotment of PLOTS as well.?
I know Vatika has sold a lot of PLOTS in Sector 83 as well. But very little work has gone into it.

This thread is a initiative to find the truth. If you have any knowledge about this, pls put it here!!
Read more
61 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • That sounds like screwed logic to me. Do you mean to say one does not need roads where there are high rises ?

Also, for plots, 55% payment has been taken irrespective of sector so level of development is the same in all sectors.

Originally Posted by realvic
    Vatika is playing with its customers, Now it has started re-allocating /re-alloting Sector 83 floors to Sector 82. It is doing so for all the customers having floors in sector 83. The reasons it is citing are all rubbish. Anyone having any clues/information regarding why the floors from sector 83 are being re-allocated to Sector 82 by Vatika. I know Vatika is saying that they could not get clearance from HUDA for sector 83 roads and it is going to take long time to develop this sector. This sector will not have any low rises only high rises are some of the comments from Vatika.

Are there some issues with Sector 83?

Are there any clearance related issues. Does Vatika have more land at its disposal (other than high rises where work is ongoing)?

Is Vatika purely playing with customers, looking after their own profits?

Is there any other truth?

Have anybody heard about re-allocation/re-allotment of PLOTS as well.?
    I know Vatika has sold a lot of PLOTS in Sector 83 as well. But very little work has gone into it.

This thread is a initiative to find the truth. If you have any knowledge about this, pls put it here!!
    CommentQuote
  • I think they are just misguiding . They have changed their masterplan in which sector 83 has plots and highrises majorly and most of the floors are in sector 82 .Here is their revised plan render.

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/other-forums/general-real-estate-discussion/286-foreign-investments-in-indian-real-estate?p=431#post286
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vshinde98
    That sounds like screwed logic to me. Do you mean to say one does not need roads where there are high rises ?

Also, for plots, 55% payment has been taken irrespective of sector so level of development is the same in all sectors.

VShinde98,

This logic is not given by me, but Vatika.
    Ask any floor owner in 83 who has been re-allocated.
    Also High rises are concentrated around middle of 83 and still require roads and other infrastructure.
    Yes I agree that 55% payment has gone, but that does not inlcude demarcation of individual plots, construction of roads and sewage. For Example sector 83B, it is empty land as of now, not a single stone turned.
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Whose land it is? Is it HUDA land or HUDA got the land from villagers?

If HUDA got the land from villagers, then definately one day enhancement will come as villages may have moved to district court.

Recently a group housing society in sector 43 asked each residents to pay Rs 4.5 lakhs as enhancement as HUDA lost the case in high court. In Manesar, the industrialist were asked recently to pay enhancements.

As far as i understand, some of land is HUDA original and some land HUDA gets from villagers. The land from villagers is the issue as villagers go upto supreme court resulting in 3 enhancements.
    CommentQuote
  • Vatika reply differently to different people... it seems CRM also has no clue why the relocation is happening they just have direction from management to give some reason... someone in vatika forum got reply that its only for st 14 to 17... may be they just forget to mention "for now"... i think they will send letters for other streets soon...

I think they have some unsold/cancelled floors in sec 82 and trying to move people there so that they can sell sec 83 later on high prices... initially Vatika was promoting sec 82 as main sector for new ggn but now sec 83 is better location along DEW...
    CommentQuote
  • Vatika has been collecting money from customers since 2005 when plots were pre-launched. Almost 7 years are gone. How many have gotten possession of their dream homes in this township as on today? Are people still hopeful of getting what they have paid for?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi
    Greetings

File RTI with DTCP to check Building Plan permissions, designs, land demarcation, audit reports, etc along with licensing details

DTCP is also required to be provided by the Builder, details of each and every subscriber with payment made, addresses along with a ca certificate. get copy of the same as well

Since more than 50% of payment has been taken, file a criminal case,FIR with local thana, and complaint as a 20-30 strong group through advocate with EOW or cheating.

Sector 83 may be more than double of the current rate quoted due to huge public services, utility, 5 star hotels, commercial space planned (once they come up). Either they have oversold the inventory or they are moving people to fetch higher rates latter.

Do not trust the builder if you dont get straight answers from them and move court.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • This is surely a matter of concern. While other developers on dwarka expressway such as uppals and bptp are working on the plotted development, vatika is just ignoring the plots and carrying out work on high rises and floors.

Its been a long time since 55% payment has been asked by vatika and no further demands have come.

Has any plot holder in sec 83 received a re-allocation notice ? It could well be that vatika relocates all old plot holders from sec 83 to other sectors to sell sec 83 at a higher price later ?

These are serious questions for plot holders.

Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

File RTI with DTCP to check Building Plan permissions, designs, land demarcation, audit reports, etc along with licensing details

DTCP is also required to be provided by the Builder, details of each and every subscriber with payment made, addresses along with a ca certificate. get copy of the same as well

Since more than 50% of payment has been taken, file a criminal case,FIR with local thana, and complaint as a 20-30 strong group through advocate with EOW or cheating.

Sector 83 may be more than double of the current rate quoted due to huge public services, utility, 5 star hotels, commercial space planned (once they come up). Either they have oversold the inventory or they are moving people to fetch higher rates latter.

Do not trust the builder if you dont get straight answers from them and move court.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • I do not think all low rise owners of Sector 83 has been moved to Sec 82. I do have a floor in low rise and as per Vatika I understand only street no 11 to 17 are being moved and rest shall remain in 83E.
    CommentQuote
  • I hold a unit in 83E, ST.13, recently got re-located to 82-C, location is not as good, they've communicated that slowly they'd be moving all floor owners to sec-82 and even to sector-84, coz they've changed their development plan.

Also, i didn't felt like questioning much as BBA has clause which allows builder to change the development plan and relocate as and when need to, means owners hands are tied up under BBA clauses.

I've consulted few lawyers, all have singular opinion, either refuse and get ready for cancellation and move to court or go with the wind and accept relocation.

Vatika have lost trust and confidence of thousands of citizens, such pressing incidents spread like fire and shatters potential/prospective investors/home buyers to stay away from such colonizers.
    CommentQuote
  • Relocation

Originally Posted by AryanKB
    I do not think all low rise owners of Sector 83 has been moved to Sec 82. I do have a floor in low rise and as per Vatika I understand only street no 11 to 17 are being moved and rest shall remain in 83E.
    Hello, any further update about relocation Lane numbers in sector 83. from where we can check? do you know vatika person name? CRM give fake answers.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

Cheers

Hi BlessU. Just a small query for you. I have signed and recieved the buyers agreement for my plot in sector 83. It is also paid up fully. Do you think they can still reallocate the plot. The thread has me worried as all builders are becoming greedier and greedier. Thanx.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by AryanKB
    I do not think all low rise owners of Sector 83 has been moved to Sec 82. I do have a floor in low rise and as per Vatika I understand only street no 11 to 17 are being moved and rest shall remain in 83E.

As per CRM, all floors from Lane 13 to 19 are being relocated
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All,
    Did anyone in sector 83(plots) got a demand recently. I got it last month almost after 2 years, the last demand was in jan 2011. Is there anyone sailing in the same boat.? I heard that only floor owners in sector 83 have been moved but not plot holders. Is it true ?
    CommentQuote