Upcoming Projects on Golf Course Extension Road - Gurgaon

Last updated: January 13 2018
31 | Posts
8097 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upcoming Projects on Golf Course Extension Road - Gurgaon

Each and every one of us dreams of owning a house....a house which we can call 'home'. Even I had this dream and last year, I took the first step towards fulfilling this dream - by purchasing an apartment in Gurgaon....on GCX.

I had lived in Gurgaon for 4 years(for my Masters and couple of years at job) and fell in love with the city. Even though the city had its share of negatives, its positive side had a far greater influence on me. After all, which city in the world doesn't have a negative side? Which city in the world is perfect?

I still remember the first time I landed in Gurgaon, I was like 'where the hell have I come?' But the city gradually grows on you. And before I knew it, I had decided to make Gurgaon my future home. I therefore needed a permanent shelter, a dwelling, a house I could call 'home'.

But buying this house wasn't all that easy especially when there were so many options available. It required months of research. Thanks to technology, even though I was hundreds of kms. away from Gurgaon, I could zero down on the location (GCX), and shortlist a few project without even visiting Gurgaon.

When I finally visited Gurgaon, I checked all the the shortlisted projects and finally purchased an apartment in one of them (though I couldn't buy the one which I liked the most because of financial constraints - apparently the price of this project had shot up since the last time I checked it).

Having purchased an apartment, I then had to find a way to keep track of its progress. Again technology came to the rescue and I Goggled my way to "IREF - Indian Real Estate Forum'.

And what a discovery it was!

Pity that I hadn't come across it before my purchase. It would have been such a great help and the decision making process would have been so much more easier.

Better late than never though.....!

Even though the main reason of my joining the forum was to get constant updates on the project in which I had invested, I kind of got hooked to it.

This forum has some of the most knowledgeable people on real estate industry (atleast Gurgaon real estate)! I am not naming anybody because it would be a crime if I left out somebody from the list, but I would like to thank the forum members for constantly sharing their invaluable knowledge and experience on Gurgaon Real Estate. Trust me, its be enlighting and of great great help.

Now lets come to the point.

We all know that there are a number of project coming up on GCX. Most of the projects which are under construction would be expected to be delivered by 2015(with Gurgaon RE, you could never be 100% sure).

Thus taking this date into account, I would like the forum member to rank the project coming up on GCX according to their liking.

"If you are an end user and had the required funds, which of these would be your preferred address on GCX?"

This exercise would be helpful in knowing which are the most desirable projects on GCX from an end users prospective:

My list is as follows(in the order of desirability):

1) M3M Golf Estate (including Polo Suites) -sector 65
    2) Ireo Victory Valley - sector 67
    3) Ireo Grand Arch - sector 58
    4) Pioneer Araya - sector 62
    5) M3M Merlin - sector 67
    6) Ireo Skyon - sector 60
    7) Emaar Palm Drive (including Sky Terraces,Premium Terraces)- sector 66
    8) Tata Raisina - sector 59
    9) Pioneer Presidia - sector 61/62
    10)Heritage One - sector 62
    11)Ireo Uptown - sector 66
    12)Park View Spa Next 67
    13)Vatika City sector 49
    14)Unitech Escape - sector 50
    15)Unitech Fresco -sector 50
    16)Unitech Close - sector 50
    17)Unitech Harmony - sector 50
    18)Pioneer Park - sector 61/62
    19)BPTP Park Prime - sector 66
    20)Clarion Legend - sector 57

Wikimapia - Let's describe the whole world!

Surprisingly, there is not even a single DLF project in the list!

Following points have been taken into account:

- No project from the current SPR(from Sohna Road intersection to NH8) has been considered.

- Projects with floors (Ansal Essensia), Plots (Ireo & Emaar Palm Hills), Villas(Emaar Marbella) have not been considered. Only multi storyed apartments have been considered in this case.

Other members might have a slightly different view. Request all the forum members to come forward and share their views.
    Last edited December 30 2016, 03:37 PM.

Re : Upcoming Projects on Golf Course Extension Road - Gurgaon

Tata Raisina.........A very nice project.....And also TATA is the most trusted and reliable builder of the lot.....

Comment

Originally posted by SunnyG View Post
      Each and every one of us dreams of owning a house....a house which we can call 'home'. Even I had this dream and last year, I took the first step towards fulfilling this dream - by purchasing an apartment in Gurgaon....on GCX.

I had lived in Gurgaon for 4 years(for my Masters and couple of years at job) and fell in love with the city. Even though the city had its share of negatives, its positive side had a far greater influence on me. After all, which city in the world doesn't have a negative side? Which city in the world is perfect?

Even though the main reason of my joining the forum was to get constant updates on the
      Now lets come to the point.

We all know that there are a number of project coming up on GCX. Most of the projects which are under construction would be expected to be delivered by 2015(with Gurgaon RE, you could never be 100% sure).

My list is as follows(in the order of desirability):

1) M3M Golf Estate (including Polo Suites) -sector 65
      2) Ireo Victory Valley - sector 67
      3) Ireo Grand Arch - sector 58
      4) Pioneer Araya - sector 62
      5) M3M Merlin - sector 67
      6) Ireo Skyon - sector 60
      7) Emaar Palm Drive (including Sky Terraces,Premium Terraces)- sector 66
      8) Tata Raisina - sector 59
      9) Pioneer Presidia - sector 61/62
      10)Heritage One - sector 62
      11)Ireo Uptown - sector 66
      12)Park View Spa Next 67
      13)Vatika City sector 49
      14)Unitech Escape - sector 50
      15)Unitech Fresco -sector 50
      16)Unitech Close - sector 50
      17)Unitech Harmony - sector 50
      18)Pioneer Park - sector 61/62
      19)BPTP Park Prime - sector 66
      20)Clarion Legend - sector 57

Other members might have a slightly different view. Request all the forum members to come forward and share their views.
      welcome to the investor/ end users club in gurgaon and i am in absolute agreement, this city grows on you despite its numerous flaws. the best thing about this city is its increasing assertive and active citizens , which are creating a difference to solve the problems of the city . I am very confident that over next 6 to 7 years government will be forced to solve some of the major problems facing the city including water, road infrastructure, sewage & public transport . Power is one area we have some way to go.

Coming to your list, compliments on a very good list from a desirability point of view, my only standout differences is i would rate skyon , raisina, uptown & bestech higher than what they are currently ranked in your rating. also emeral estate needs to be added.

could you also define wether you have done this ranking on a subjective criterion or an objective one, if objective what factors did you consider.
      Last edited August 28 2012, 08:25 AM.

Comment

Only name missing is of Pioneer Araya. Should be in the list.

For Dream to come true there are other supporting factors that also need to see the light of the day.
        How about discussing the infra issues when these 21 projects come for possession. Can we have more info on:-

1.Water supply from HUDA,Sewage and drainage system in these sectors. Is it part of the master plan or have the tenders been already floated ?

2. Number of existing and proposed schools, colleges, hospitals, community (sector) markets etc.

3.Status on widening of Gcx/SPR from Ghata village till Vatika intersection. As of now this road is not at all motor-able and its better use boats during monsoons in this road.

4. Other public institutions planned in this area? Police stations, Fire Station etc.

5. How many parks are planned and the land allocated in each sector for this.

6. Are there any sports facilities planned by the HUDA in these sectors.

7. What kind of connectivity that we would see in 2015. Is Metro still in the proposed state or some concrete action has taken. Hope it dosent remain the piped dream in 2015.

8. There are numerous commercial and retail planned in this are. As of now I have info of only Pepsi head quarter coming in Pioneer township and Walmart's corporate office coming on the bharti plot in sector 66. Are there more corporate offices coming in this area?

9. Hypermarkets,malls,multiplexes coming in this area . I think most of the residents in 2015 would have to use either Sohna road's infra for day to day use or come towards MG road. Havent heard of any other big retailer coming in these sectors apart from Walmart.

10. Thought possession might come in 2015, when would the above mentioned infra would be ready to help the end users sustain their daily life in these sectors.
        Last edited August 28 2012, 10:08 AM.

Comment

For me desirability is not just what is in the brochure/sample apartment but also builder's execution capability. My rating would be below (based on specs and my perception of builders execution capability).

I dont think that Sector 4x/5x projects count as GCX projects so not considered them.

1. VV
          2. GA, Raisana
          3. Skyon, Presidia
          4. M3M Golf estate, Araya
          5. Uptown
          6. Heritage One
          7. Pioneer Park, PVSN
          8. Palm Drive projects
          9. M3M Merlin
          Last edited August 28 2012, 12:27 PM.

Comment

Rushil Bhai,
            Pioneer Araya is in the list at no. 4

Comment

Im keen to see other GCX aficionado's rankings...
              Last edited August 28 2012, 01:17 PM.

Comment

Oops !!

My mistake and thanks for correcting.

Originally posted by sharadmathur View Post
                Rushil Bhai,
                Pioneer Araya is in the list at no. 4

Comment

Same as Shsexana:

1. IVV
                  2. GA, Raisana
                  3. Skyon, Presidia
                  4. M3M Golf estate, Araya
                  5. Uptown
                  6. Heritage One
                  7. Pioneer Park, PVSN
                  8. Palm Drive projects
                  9. M3M Merlin

Only issue is that M3M has still not been able to inspire as much confidence as lets say IREO

Comment

I have been contemplating to invest in Commercial/Retail Shop in GCX/SPR since last one month. Had shortlisted Urbana, Cosmopliton, Courtyard 2, Emerald Plaza, etc. Spoke to many brokers regarding different projects, which could have good potential to rise in the next two years.

Surprisingly, majority of the brokers with whom I interacted were not showing much faith and promise in M3M delivering the projects as advertised.
                    Personally, I think M3M is coming up with an awesome township, and is making all the right moves, by hiring L&T, S&P, 3C etc; but was surprised to see such poor opinions and feedback from the brokers on M3M in the recent days.

I do understand that the brokers would only promote those projects where they make maximum sales, commissions, etc; but was surprised to see such a response from mojority of the brokers dealing with commercials/retails.

Any opinions regarding this situation? Thanks, Regards!!

Originally posted by amit001 View Post
                    Same as Shsexana:
                    Only issue is that M3M has still not been able to inspire as much confidence as lets say IREO

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X