Bhalla Ji As ususal your news was spot on-

Mahindra Has released new inventory in Aura at a Unbelievable price of 6575.

Just got a call from my broker:

Size is 1985 and 1960 and all units are park facing!!! only 10-20 units

I think all the builders on D way have lost the plot in terms of pricing

prices of 6500 on D way does nt make sense to me, when GCX/SPR is available in similar prices.

Phase IV came out 43XX and in six months they are revising the prices to 6575. Defies logic to me.

I have heard ATS will now be launching closer t0 7XXX soon on D way

Comments Invited:
Read more
31 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Here is the attachment:

Its (Phase IV) still available in resale at 5200-5300 (max 5400-5500 for PF ) wonder the reason for such a high price
    CommentQuote
  • Actually, the price increase is more than substantial:

It was 4375/Sq. Ft for Phase IV.

A 50% straight jump 8 months after launching Phase IV.

It is now 6575/Sq. Ft for 10 new Apartments in Tower H, all park facing and all will attract a PLC of 200/Sq Ft.

Effective price is 6775/Sq. Ft.:bab (59):

What more has changed:

(1) OLD Car Parking = 2,95,000; NEW Car Parking = 3,50,000
    2) Now They want 45% of total consideration in the first 45 days
    (3) The current layout guarantees that guests will have to go in to a bedroom to pee, no bathroom for the Living/Dining area.

More than 1.5 Crores for an end-user who books a 3 bedroom now.:bab (59):

Only one question for Bhalla Sahib: what will this do to the effective market price of Phase IV original allottees?
    CommentQuote
  • Ab to sach main lagta hain ki D way ke neeche oil ya gold hain :D

Else these prices do not make sense to me
    CommentQuote
  • Now I understand the reason why most of the applicants couldn't get garden facing unit last time. They held these units to be sold at later dates and now u get the price.

Unfortunately in RE of India, just few deals at the obscene prices decides the fate of the rest of the inventory. So if company starts selling it at 65xx then resale moves by another 500 taking cue from the price revision.
    When resale moves to 6000 level, company launches next 5 units at 8500 level.

Really dont know till when this game will go on...

Originally Posted by amit001
    Bhalla Ji As ususal your news was spot on-

Mahindra Has released new inventory in Aura at a Unbelievable price of 6575.

Just got a call from my broker:

Size is 1985 and 1960 and all units are park facing!!! only 10-20 units

I think all the builders on D way have lost the plot in terms of pricing

prices of 6500 on D way does nt make sense to me, when GCX/SPR is available in similar prices.

Phase IV came out 43XX and in six months they are revising the prices to 6575. Defies logic to me.

I have heard ATS will now be launching closer t0 7XXX soon on D way

Comments Invited:
    CommentQuote
  • I think its competition among each builder to prove that they are better than the other by offering higher prices... :bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • Wait for Tata in 113 (if at all) at 8000 soon :D
    CommentQuote
  • And then price rediscovery soon.. as DLF is planning to launch in the adjoining area at 11k
    CommentQuote
  • EK baat to hain Bhallaji ji has the strongest network on D way

He is the first to get all these news!!

Kaha ho sir - waiting for ur comments
    CommentQuote
  • the best part is , this will be sold within minutes...
    CommentQuote
  • Before that DLF would launch their first residential township in Gcx. Recently they have rumored to bought in 165 acres near IREO city.

Originally Posted by RamanT
    And then price rediscovery soon.. as DLF is planning to launch in the adjoining area at 11k
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rushilarora
    Before that DLF would launch their first residential township in Gcx. Recently they have rumored to bought in 165 acres near IREO city.

Yes, they have apparently bought land from Brahma city and will launch plots 1,50000 /sq ft .. I guess DLF is in big hurry to collect money to reduce its debt, otherwise it would have made sense to launch Highrises on this premium land.
    CommentQuote
  • Mahindra aura is surrounded by Village. It has good access to palam vihar but once dway is operational this project will be appreciate much.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mkhemka
    the best part is , this will be sold within minutes...

I have my doubts, it is toooooooooo high a price for the area..DEW is still couple of years away
    CommentQuote
  • Palam Vihar,Puri & Other Sector111 projects that surround Mahindra Aura(110A) are anyway higher than this.
    CommentQuote
  • Palam Vihar extension/Chandan Vihar basically sorrounds the area & this will upgrade I suppose with time It looks planned to some extent on Google maps.Village not exactly around it. Some shops on main road however give a picture of disorganisation.
    CommentQuote