Hi everyone, i've a low budget that could go to a maximum budget of 30 Lacs. I'm looking to invest in Gurgaon/Noida location. But as i'm staying at Sec-22 Gurgaon at present, so i prefer Gurgaon as the option. Thing is, i'm a total newbee and have no idea about current projects and investment advantage areas. So, it'll be great if you guys could direct me towards a few possible areas or projects.

I'm looking for investment over a period of at least 4-5 years. The re-sale should be easy as i'm not really good at it.

Thanks and Regards,
Sumit
Read more
Reply
8 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Modified version of Joker's statement....

    *********If you are not good at something.. do not try to earn from it....

    Original version...

    ########If you are good at something.. do not do it for free...

    ---------------

    Best of luck for new adventure ride...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Stots2708
    Modified version of Joker's statement....

    *********If you are not good at something.. do not try to earn from it....

    Original version...

    ########If you are good at something.. do not do it for free...

    ---------------

    Best of luck for new adventure ride...


    Well every adventure starts from somewhere. I hope this would be my first successful step. :)
    CommentQuote
  • Are you looking for a 3BHK or a plot? You will get options on Golf Course Road or DLF Phase 1, 2 - you been there yet?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rajatk
    Are you looking for a 3BHK or a plot? You will get options on Golf Course Road or DLF Phase 1, 2 - you been there yet?


    Yes, i've been to Sushant Lok. Although i would prefer a plot(even somewhere around 70 Sq.Yd. would do), but i think i may not get a fitting plot in Gurgaon in such low budget. What do you say ?
    CommentQuote
  • I would suggest u to have a look at Dharuhera, Bhiwadi, Neemrana, Greater Noida, Kundli, Panipat etc.. . U would get decent options in your budget here, if u have the capacity to hold long term .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    I would suggest u to have a look at Dharuhera, Bhiwadi, Neemrana, Greater Noida, Kundli, Panipat etc.. . U would get decent options in your budget here, if u have the capacity to hold long term .


    Manoja sir, among the three (Dharuhera, Bhiwadi and Neemrana ) which according to you would be the best bet for a small, first time investor like me ? Looking for a flat( plot less preferably) with an indefinite time plan(short-long term). I have to choose one only.
    PS? - I have had a very good experience with Ashiana in past...
    CommentQuote
  • i think with ths kind of budget u shud look at dharuhera which is a lucrative investment option.
    CommentQuote
  • Few options would be available in both Dharuhera and Bhiwadi as staying away from Neemrana is better for time being. Bhiwadi would be little better in terms of value for money deals, but visit the area first and then decide.


    Originally Posted by drasitkhanna
    Manoja sir, among the three (Dharuhera, Bhiwadi and Neemrana ) which according to you would be the best bet for a small, first time investor like me ? Looking for a flat( plot less preferably) with an indefinite time plan(short-long term). I have to choose one only.
    PS? - I have had a very good experience with Ashiana in past...
    CommentQuote