Dear Members,

I have invested in Revanta at 6175 for a 2 bed rm 1621 unit and with 3c's for a 2036 unit at 4250.
Idea was to keep revanta for an year or so and then sell it , while the demand came in slowly for 3c's.
Circumstances have changed and I need to dispose off one of the units.
3c's was for my end use , and i booked it at its lowest price.
Now since I am in need of funds, what would one suggest I do. Shall i dispose off the revanta or dispose off the 3c's.
am getting a premium of 300 rs in 3c's and approx the same or less in revanta.

pls advise
Read more
22 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • 1621 for a 2bhk is very good size.... I feel Revanta is a good project and should give you good returns in the future.....

If you will be able to pull off Revanta once you sell 3C's then hold on to Revanta......

Originally Posted by ankushvohra
    Dear Members,

I have invested in Revanta at 6175 for a 2 bed rm 1621 unit and with 3c's for a 2036 unit at 4250.
    Idea was to keep revanta for an year or so and then sell it , while the demand came in slowly for 3c's.
    Circumstances have changed and I need to dispose off one of the units.
    3c's was for my end use , and i booked it at its lowest price.
    Now since I am in need of funds, what would one suggest I do. Shall i dispose off the revanta or dispose off the 3c's.
    am getting a premium of 300 rs in 3c's and approx the same or less in revanta.

pls advise
    CommentQuote
  • Agree with Varun:)
    CommentQuote
  • I will go with Raheja Revanta. I know the potential in NRI market. NRIs are sticking withe Reventa.

Disclaimer: I have the same size in Revanta.
    CommentQuote
  • If you can hold only one , better to hold Revanta.
    CommentQuote
  • While there is nothing unique about the orris/3C project, which is at best a congested MIG project.

Revanta would be among the top 10 addresses in gurgaon when it is completed. And surely a status symbol. Right now the hype and premium is less because the company is discouraging fly-by-night investors from getting in by front loading the bulk of project payments.

If it is for end use, hold onto Revanta, for a much much faster appreciation once completed. And your family would be thankful for providing such a topnotch residential experience.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by humble_guy
    While there is nothing unique about the orris/3C project, which is at best a congested MIG project.

Revanta would be among the top 10 addresses in gurgaon when it is completed. And surely a status symbol. Right now the hype and premium is less because the company is discouraging fly-by-night investors from getting in by front loading the bulk of project payments.

If it is for end use, hold onto Revanta, for a much much faster appreciation once completed. And your family would be thankful for providing such a topnotch residential experience.

thanks for all your comments , and looking fwd to much more ..
    for me , i am a middle class mango man ... raheja as rightly said is not livable coz its a v small unit with v high loading.. i only bought it thinking the name mmight get me some cash.. whereas 3c, was bought solely for the purpose for end use where one can stay .. but as someone has rightly pointed out, i dont want to attach myself to brick and mortar and hence the confusion ...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ankushvohra
    thanks for all your comments , and looking fwd to much more ..
    for me , i am a middle class mango man ... raheja as rightly said is not livable coz its a v small unit with v high loading.. i only bought it thinking the name mmight get me some cash.. whereas 3c, was bought solely for the purpose for end use where one can stay .. but as someone has rightly pointed out, i dont want to attach myself to brick and mortar and hence the confusion ...

In my opinion you should retain 3C and sell off Revanta. there is no point of retaining a 'so called luxury' project with an area of just 1600. 3c will give more space at lesser cost and is also likely to give higher returns then revanta.
    CommentQuote
  • If you don't want the hassle of buying and selling and want to buy your dream home now and forget about it, then sell Revanta and retain 3c.

But I also believe that Revanta will give much better return than 3C with a time horizon of 2-4 years. So if you have full funds for your unit in Revanta, than hold on to it and sell it before possession and buy a bigger home for end use then.
    CommentQuote
  • i m also confused plz reply seniors
    for 3 bhk investment purpose confused between 5 projects
    1 mahindra aura sector 110
    2 antriksh sector 112
    3 assortech sector 99
    4 m3m sector 107
    5 chintels
    plzz reply
    which one should choose
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhay1991
    i m also confused plz reply seniors
    2 antriksh sector 112
    3 assortech sector 99
    4 m3m sector 107
    5 chintels
    plzz reply
    which one should choose

if you are looking at these as an end user's perspective, i personally cannot understand how would one live in and around the dwarka eway.. you are putting your bet for your dream home in an area fraught with litigation and unregulated colonies/villages / unwanted elements / no access to gurgaon ... yeah if ur main aim is to be connected to delhi, then i guess it would be fine, but personally i feel the new ggn area will be the area for the future .. dwarka eway is like a tennis court.. play your match,some win and some lose, but get out of it ...
    above is my opinion only and not to disrespect anyone on this forum, coz i know the dwarka eway issue is more sensitive than COALGATE :-)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shkhan
    If you don't want the hassle of buying and selling and want to buy your dream home now and forget about it, then sell Revanta and retain 3c.

But I also believe that Revanta will give much better return than 3C with a time horizon of 2-4 years. So if you have full funds for your unit in Revanta, than hold on to it and sell it before possession and buy a bigger home for end use then.

I agree to this . My views r almost similar to what khan Bhai is saying . Timewill ultimately decide the issue .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ankushvohra
    if you are looking at these as an end user's perspective, i personally cannot understand how would one live in and around the dwarka eway.. you are putting your bet for your dream home in an area fraught with litigation and unregulated colonies/villages / unwanted elements / no access to gurgaon ... yeah if ur main aim is to be connected to delhi, then i guess it would be fine, but personally i feel the new ggn area will be the area for the future .. dwarka eway is like a tennis court.. play your match,some win and some lose, but get out of it ...
    above is my opinion only and not to disrespect anyone on this forum, coz i know the dwarka eway issue is more sensitive than COALGATE :-)

no only for investment . I know that area is not liveable for 6 to 9 years
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    I agree to this . My views r almost similar to what khan Bhai is saying . Timewill ultimately decide the issue .

MANOJa ji
    any suggestion only for investment
    which is best builder ( out of 5 )
    which is better location as per u
    which one project is high demand ( out of 5 )
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhay1991
    i m also confused plz reply seniors
    2 antriksh sector 112
    3 assortech sector 99
    4 m3m sector 107
    5 chintels
    plzz reply
    which one should choose

U r looking for an option out of the above ??? What is your Investment horizon ????
    CommentQuote
  • 2 years
    CommentQuote