Last updated: August 22 2013
17 | Posts
6216 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• emaar mgf emerald estate sec 65 vs spaze privy sec 72

Dear All,

I am looking to purchase a 3 room flat for end use... could not find any ready to move in option which is a good secure society with 100% back up...hence i shortlisted spaze privy sec 72 and emaar mgf emerald estate sec 65...seems a tough choice to me...emaar is on gcx and hence has scope for better return...also, being a proper emaar township, i expect it to deliver better qlty of life for end users...
    however, a lot of my peers are highly sceptical about emaar's delivery time n suggest spaze privy instead...the rates are lesser than gcx so i can get a bigger flat as well as quicker possession...also the builder credentials seem to be much better than emaar but location is nowhr as good as emaar...

any advice will be highly appreciated...also if thr are any other options anyone can suggest for a budget of upto 1cr, pls do share the same...im open to look even at freehold cghs flats/floors near metro station...but 100% back up and gated community is must...
    thx in advance...

Re : emaar mgf emerald estate sec 65 vs spaze privy sec 72

There is no comparison between these two. Emaar project is better in every aspect be it location, builder or future appreciation potential . Keep in mind there is one big STP as well nearby spaze 72 project.

Originally posted by chetani3 View Post
    Dear All,

I am looking to purchase a 3 room flat for end use... could not find any ready to move in option which is a good secure society with 100% back up...hence i shortlisted spaze privy sec 72 and emaar mgf emerald estate sec 65...seems a tough choice to me...emaar is on gcx and hence has scope for better return...also, being a proper emaar township, i expect it to deliver better qlty of life for end users...
    however, a lot of my peers are highly sceptical about emaar's delivery time n suggest spaze privy instead...the rates are lesser than gcx so i can get a bigger flat as well as quicker possession...also the builder credentials seem to be much better than emaar but location is nowhr as good as emaar...

any advice will be highly appreciated...also if thr are any other options anyone can suggest for a budget of upto 1cr, pls do share the same...im open to look even at freehold cghs flats/floors near metro station...but 100% back up and gated community is must...
    thx in advance...

Comment

Dear All,

thx in advance...
      Emaar hands down. Delivered quality can be expected to be good from Emaar. Spaze I am not too sure. Emaar employs top of the line contractors for all their projects. Its BL Kashyap for Emerald Estate. Check out who it is for Spaze. Location wise Emaar cannot be even compared. Emaar has entry from main GCx as well as sector road.

I would suggest to make a visit to Emerald Hills and make a reality check. No doubt Emaar takes lot of time to complete projects and being a township adds to the delays. But there has been lot of progress on ground. Structure is nearing completion except for few towers and interiors are going to start very soon. Expect possession by March 2014 for Emerald Estate.

Rates are very competitive in Emaar due to negative builder perception and gives opportunity for end users to get in.

Within your budget, you can also look at Ansals Ecensia in Sec67. Its coming up well.

Comment

Thanks for the feedback...i went to the site and did see some work happening, but since its a huge town ship, i doubt they'll hand it before another 2 years...so basically its the rent + emi phase which is worrying me...any rough idea on the going rates at emerald estate and emerald hills premier floor? also at palm drive (palm terrace)?

Originally posted by SuperMario View Post
        Emaar hands down. Delivered quality can be expected to be good from Emaar. Spaze I am not too sure. Emaar employs top of the line contractors for all their projects. Its BL Kashyap for Emerald Estate. Check out who it is for Spaze. Location wise Emaar cannot be even compared. Emaar has entry from main GCx as well as sector road.

I would suggest to make a visit to Emerald Hills and make a reality check. No doubt Emaar takes lot of time to complete projects and being a township adds to the delays. But there has been lot of progress on ground. Structure is nearing completion except for few towers and interiors are going to start very soon. Expect possession by March 2014 for Emerald Estate.

Rates are very competitive in Emaar due to negative builder perception and gives opportunity for end users to get in.

Within your budget, you can also look at Ansals Ecensia in Sec67. Its coming up well.

Comment

spoke to someone working in emaar, they said thr's no guarantee on hw long the possession will tk...but they cudnt suggest an alternate builder either who is delivering soon eithr...anyone can help me with expected bsp at emarald estate/premier floor/palm studio? i think i mite look at cghs flats near the huda metro or sec 56 nw....any inputs?

thx

Thanks for the feedback...i went to the site and did see some work happening, but since its a huge town ship, i doubt they'll hand it before another 2 years...so basically its the rent + emi phase which is worrying me...any rough idea on the going rates at emerald estate and emerald hills premier floor? also at palm drive (palm terrace)?

Comment

Whats the resale rate you are getting in Emaar?

Comment

They're quoting 7000 for palm studio and 6300 for emerald estate...6600 for emerald premier floor...i know 6 months back emerald estate was selling at 5600-5700 and i see no logic in the prices increasing by 10% just because its real estate...the mkt has slowed down and i am not sure if investors are still looking at emaar..

its pretty funny though, if i pose as a seller to a broker they tell me id be lucky to sell emerald estate at 6000...

any feedback??

Originally posted by rajatk View Post
              Whats the resale rate you are getting in Emaar?

Comment

Well the rates have increased because construction is going on at a brisk pace now and GCX is becoming a more desired location for an end user.Also prices of all projects in the vicinity have also gone up in the last 6-8 months.

By the way the rate of emerald estate is around 6300, a relative of mine owns a unit and he keeps on getting calls from brokers for 6250-6400 to sell of the unit but he is not interested, since almost 80% payment is done and prices shall keep on going up further till possession in 2014 , touching close to 7500-8000 by then.

Comment

which tower are you talking about...? my broker told me it's only been 50% payment till now... i went to the site today and was told that the work has been stalled due to the govt water usage order...

also saw palm studio, very small size flats and aloof from the main palm drive project area...

Originally posted by Vickys View Post
                  Well the rates have increased because construction is going on at a brisk pace now and GCX is becoming a more desired location for an end user.Also prices of all projects in the vicinity have also gone up in the last 6-8 months.

By the way the rate of emerald estate is around 6300, a relative of mine owns a unit and he keeps on getting calls from brokers for 6250-6400 to sell of the unit but he is not interested, since almost 80% payment is done and prices shall keep on going up further till possession in 2014 , touching close to 7500-8000 by then.

Comment

which tower are you talking about...? my broker told me it's only been 50% payment till now... i went to the site today and was told that the work has been stalled due to the govt water usage order...

also saw palm studio, very small size flats and aloof from the main palm drive project area...
                    Different towers are in different stage of construction. So payment gone would be different in CLP plan. Work is definitely affected due to water problem.

Supply of units in Emerald Estate is limited in the market. Only 2 weeks back, I offered to buy at 2BHK single plc mid floor at 6200. Seller was asking for 6300. Deal didn't go through.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X