Last updated: April 12 2016
339 | Posts
67739 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tulip Orange Tulip Group Sector 69 70 Gurgaon

Hello all,

I am looking for a 3 BR flat in a project called Tulip Orange by Tulip Group, coming up in Sec 69 - 70 in Gurgaon.

I need some help from all of you regarding the history of Tulip Group, location and price of flats, their possession. Also shed some light on the pros and cons related to the group.

If any one has some bad or good experiences with Tulip Group, please share.

Thanks!
    Last edited by Malvish; July 11 2015, 11:26 AM. Reason: Text Formatting

Re : Tulip Orange Tulip Group Sector 69 70 Gurgaon

I am in process to getting more info.

Hi I am also planning to invest in Tulp White 3 BHK. The information so far I have is that they are offering it at a basic price of 2,500/- per Sq. Ft. (after a mentioned discount of 200/- per Sq. Ft. on Brochure).

Registration ammount is 3,2500'/- (The basic price is 33.15 lacs)

You can download the brochure & payment plans from ="http://www.tulipwhite.org/"]their[/URL] website.

The construction (Excavation) for Tulip White was supposed to start in the month of January however it has not so far as I keep visiting their site during morning walks (I live near by Sohna Road)

Tulip Orange however is under construction (The water boaring,boundrywall is done & excavation in progress).

More info can be collected from their head office in Barakhamba road which I am planning to visit soon.

Comment

Tulip Orange

Hi ALL,

Any update about this project.
      construction status? resale price ?

thanks

Comment

Hello JaiRamji,

You can through Tulip's website.
        Here is July'11 newsletter ..showing details and pictures of all their projects.

http://www.tulipgroup.in/newsletter/...newsletter.pdf

No idea about resale price.

Comment

Looking out for Tulip Orange in resale-advise

Hi All,

Please suggest how good it will be put money in Tulip Orange. Looking at by budget constraint and location preferance, I could not find any better project in Gurgaon. But I am concern about the following:

1. No past record of delivery
          2. No brand equity for Tulip in Gurgaon
          3. Too many projects running at the same time

The only thing which encourages me is the way you see the construction going on their sites. It seems they will deliver it as compared to other projects in Gurgaon which generally takes 5-6 yr timeframe to be delivered.

Please suggest.

Regards
          Manoj

Comment

Originally posted by manoj.tewari View Post
            Hi All,

Please suggest how good it will be put money in Tulip Orange. Looking at by budget constraint and location preferance, I could not find any better project in Gurgaon. But I am concern about the following:

1. No past record of delivery
            2. No brand equity for Tulip in Gurgaon
            3. Too many projects running at the same time

The only thing which encourages me is the way you see the construction going on their sites. It seems they will deliver it as compared to other projects in Gurgaon which generally takes 5-6 yr timeframe to be delivered.

Please suggest.

Regards
            Manoj

Go and check the construction quality. people booked at around 2100 psqft to 2200 psqft. Currentlyu its selling at 4K. So if you are buying now at 4K level you should also check the quality and specs its going to deliver.it has very basic specs. i think (my personal POV) the quality and specs which you will be getting will be of 2K level because builder sold most of the project at 2K only. rest is personal choice

Comment

Tulip Orange in Sec-70 , Info required

Thanks propsearch. Is there any other builder better than Tulip in the range of 4k in that area. There is UNitech on which I do not have any confidence that they will deliver in less than 5 yrs. And If I have to lock my money for 5 yrs then the price appreciation should be atleast 80-100%, if I assume a 12% return. And the chance of price becoming 8k in that area in 5 yrs is very remote.

Please comment.

Comment

I think this (orange) is the best budget buy in this location. Nothing else is available - location is fantastic.

Location premium should continue to make this a good investment.

At about 1150 sf size for a 3BHK, you can it for about 50-55L all inclusive - damn good price for a 3BHK. Construction is about 5-6 floors last I saw.

Tulip white 3BHK delivers same (or similar) size at much higher super area = less value for money (for a budget buyer) than orange.

Tulip orange is the best buy of the entire region. You will obviously get very basic quality - only budget buyers will accept.

Al other builders have 5500 to 6500 price - and also much higher super areas which you have to buy - budget for 3BHK below 1Cr. is impossible. Emaar across the road has some 2BHKs at 5600 Rs resale at about 5500 last I heard = about 70L for a 2BHK
                Last edited by Venkytalks; September 6 2011, 12:16 PM.
                Venky (Please read watch a or before posting)

Comment

I had flats in Tulip Grand, Kundli, Sonepat project. That was the first project of Tulip.

I booked in 2006 and exited in late 2010 and early 2011 with a nominal premium. Selling a flat in Kundli is always a struggle but in case of Tulip it was an even bigger problem because Tulip was/is not a well know brand among investors. Very few brokers were dealing with Tulip's project while other projects had a number of brokers who had ample support from builders.

To make the matters worse, super area of flats was increased at the time of possession without increasing the carpet area. It is one of the most common dirty tricks used by builders in Delhi NCR but in this case investors were already sitting on huge notional loss due to negligible appreciation in their investment, it was like a slap on the face of people who trusted a new builder. I had sold before this increase in super area was officially told to investors but brokers in market were already aware of the impending increase in cost of flat due to super area increase.

Possession itself was around 1 year late over the 36 month period mentioned in BB agreement as I was told by the people who bought my flats.

The staff in the site office of the project in Kundli was not very professional. That is the minimum I'd like to say about the site office staff.

All in all, not a good experience with this newbie builder.
                  Last edited by ThePunjabi; September 6 2011, 05:22 PM.

Comment

My Experience is quite good

I have unit in Tulip Orange, I have no issue so far with builder and construction also looks good to me if I compare with other projects started at same time.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X