Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tulip Orange Tulip Group Sector 69 70 Gurgaon

Collapse
X
Collapse

Tulip Orange Tulip Group Sector 69 70 Gurgaon

Last updated: April 12 2016
339 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #91

    #91

    Re : Tulip Orange Tulip Group Sector 69 70 Gurgaon

    I am an end user of a flat booked in Tulip White; Now I am little concerned about the fact that there is no supply of electricity and water there and surpised as how can builder give possession without providing these basic aminities.

    Also, could anyone pls update anout the connectivity of Tulip projects to main Sohna or golf course extn road, There was a small/shoddy road which I used to take while visiting tulip propeties.
    Will the same road be used by Tulip Orange people or the builder have built another sector road which will connect Tulip Orange/White to Golf course xtn road or Sohna road.

    Guys appreciate a quick response on this.

    Mr Rathore: Why do you think that this project is good for an end use though there seems to be some issues which have cropped up lately around connectivity and water/electricity supply?

    Comment

    • #92

      #92

      Re : Tulip Orange Tulip Group Sector 69 70 Gurgaon

      Electricity and Water supply problem is there for each and every project in New Gurgaon, end of the day they would be sorted out. I find no reason for these problems not getting sorted.

      I term this project as good for end use as delivery time is pretty good, very few builders have shown investors or end users a hope of possession in less than 5 years.

      Originally posted by SmartAkki View Post
      I am an end user of a flat booked in Tulip White; Now I am little concerned about the fact that there is no supply of electricity and water there and surpised as how can builder give possession without providing these basic aminities.

      Also, could anyone pls update anout the connectivity of Tulip projects to main Sohna or golf course extn road, There was a small/shoddy road which I used to take while visiting tulip propeties.
      Will the same road be used by Tulip Orange people or the builder have built another sector road which will connect Tulip Orange/White to Golf course xtn road or Sohna road.

      Guys appreciate a quick response on this.

      Mr Rathore: Why do you think that this project is good for an end use though there seems to be some issues which have cropped up lately around connectivity and water/electricity supply?

      Comment

      • #93

        #93

        Re : Tulip Orange Tulip Group Sector 69 70 Gurgaon

        Originally posted by sunggn
        Hi...I am willing to sell my 1437 sq.ft. 3bhk unit in Tulip Orange...Tower A2, 10th floor...plz message me if interested...thanks.
        Originally posted by NewInvester9 View Post
        I heard about some revenue road(village road) which divides tulip purple into two halves. Tulip has been very smart in not marking properly about this road, They have marked it in pink lines in their brochures .When you emphasise on that they will say "Sir ye revenue road hai per vo hamesha close rahegi". Checked with lawyer friend he said something shocking -Revenue road cannot be closed high court of punjab and haryana has given strict orders to it. Seniors any comment. Not sure of any revenue road in other tulip projects.
        Below I have attached a link to purple layout map. http://www.realtyminister.com/galler...ayout-plan.jpg
        No response to my query yet - I will
        take it that what ever project scrutiny I have done is right.........

        Comment

        • #94

          #94

          Re : Tulip Orange Tulip Group Sector 69 70 Gurgaon

          The road you are talking about is clearly visible in their site plan as pink line as you said, no concrete idea though around it.

          If by any chance it is a revenue road then it is a big -ve for this project.

          Originally posted by NewInvester9 View Post
          No response to my query yet - I will
          take it that what ever project scrutiny I have done is right.........

          Comment

          • #95

            #95

            Re : Tulip Orange Tulip Group Sector 69 70 Gurgaon

            Yes that's a revenue road and its passing right from the middle of Purple. I would be surprised if existing owners of Purple doesn't know this fact.
            And yes, by law, revenue road can NEVER be closed. I was told that there would be manned gates at entry and exit points.

            Comment

            • #96

              #96

              Re : Tulip Orange Tulip Group Sector 69 70 Gurgaon

              If it is a revenue road then surely it cannot be closed (as per law) irrespective of what builder promises, if vilagers protest than road has to be opened. I donot think many of Purple's investors know this fact.

              Originally posted by ankurj View Post
              Yes that's a revenue road and its passing right from the middle of Purple. I would be surprised if existing owners of Purple doesn't know this fact.
              And yes, by law, revenue road can NEVER be closed. I was told that there would be manned gates at entry and exit points.

              Comment

              • #97

                #97

                Re : Tulip Orange Tulip Group Sector 69 70 Gurgaon

                At last some members have responded to my query about revenue road,rechecked with people at MCG it is indeed revenue road,was about to invest in this project of tulip purple now of course a big no..... Seniors please suggest about other projects of tulip are these issues of revenue roads prevailing there as well......

                Comment

                • #98

                  #98

                  Re : Tulip Orange Tulip Group Sector 69 70 Gurgaon

                  I am sure about Orange and Violet, as had personal interest for both and no such issue exits for these two projects. Not sure about White.

                  Originally posted by NewInvester9 View Post
                  At last some members have responded to my query about revenue road,rechecked with people at MCG it is indeed revenue road,was about to invest in this project of tulip purple now of course a big no..... Seniors please suggest about other projects of tulip are these issues of revenue roads prevailing there as well......

                  Comment

                  • #99

                    #99

                    Re : Tulip Orange Tulip Group Sector 69 70 Gurgaon

                    One new and surprising fact has immersed for Tulip properties like for Tulip Ivory three towers in the project are with the persons who owns this particular land and they will only be allowed to sell these flats once possession is handed over meaning there by that at the time of possession market will be flooded with unsold inventory. Seniors any comment.

                    Comment


                    • Re : Tulip Orange Tulip Group Sector 69 70 Gurgaon

                      Originally posted by phoenix83 View Post
                      Dear friends,

                      Does the rate of 6100-6300/ sqft apply to BSP or to all-inclusive (BSP+EDC+IDC+parking+club etc) price? I want to understand the all-inclusive price, as some members (Suhel ji, Thapak ji) posted earlier that they bought the 1137 ssqft flats for nearly Rs 70-72 lac all-inclusive. But that was 3 months ago, so prices may have increased by now.

                      My end objective is to buy a property in Rs 70-80 lac range, near Sohna road, with minimum risk of construction completion/ possession, so that it can be rented out within 2013 or 2014. My aged parents are selling another property in Haryana (which they bought earlier for investment only) for this, hence the need for risk mitigation and rental income in the future. So any suggestions besides Tulip Orange would be highly appreciated as well.

                      Warm regards,
                      Price is for BSP and EDC,IDC ,PLC would extra, at 6300 a unit avail on sale
                      Last edited by realtyexpres; May 5 2013, 11:34 AM.

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X