Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tulip Orange Tulip Group Sector 69 70 Gurgaon

Collapse
X
Collapse

Tulip Orange Tulip Group Sector 69 70 Gurgaon

Last updated: April 12 2016
339 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Tulip Orange Tulip Group Sector 69 70 Gurgaon

    As per my discussions with GPL, they would not put any last payment date on such letter. And this would not be the last letter as well, they would be sending one more actual letter of possession which would have last payment date. So there would be no late payment charges if you decide to pay last demand at the time of possession but you would get your house at the last priority.

    I think same should be applicable to Orange.

    Originally posted by SmartAkki View Post
    Thanks but just need a little more clarification, lets says if I get a demand letter from builder for last 5% and other charges to be paid within a stipulated time frame.

    And if I don't pay that in the absence of an OC, will they charge me interest on the delayed payment?
    And they are saying that once the payment is done from the buyers end and the finishing of the flat is done, registry will still take 2-3 more months as it takes time to get an appointment for the same.does that mean flat will lie unoccupied for those 2-3 months.

    Anyway, whats the scene with GPL, are they offering OC at the time of possession?

    Comment


    • Re : Tulip Orange Tulip Group Sector 69 70 Gurgaon

      As per my information patch of SPR from Sohna road to the houses obstructing SPR including sector roads is Unitech's responsibility. And in compensation they have got waver of EDC payment to government for their housing projects in the area.

      Similarly from House obstructing SPR to NH8 responsibility is shared by DLF with same compensation on offer. Which they have managed to develop as well.

      Originally posted by miketest View Post
      Sir, kindly explain the bold part.

      Comment


      • Re : Tulip Orange Tulip Group Sector 69 70 Gurgaon

        Tulip`

        Seems to be a serious concern there specially with Tulip.........as they had initiated offer for possession mid FEB2013...... and yet has not even informed about registry process ....... even to surprise their concern team are not aware .... at what value registry would take place like rate of builder, re sale price ....& what is the circle rate ....is also a unanswered question from their side ..
        they had asked for Rs. 50 psf more EDC/IDC ........where as no basic infrastructure being done.........like electircity, water , PNG, Seaverage, roads etc.
        to my understanding without a completion certificate how can builder offer for possession and ask for whopping money ? ...........pls give your inputs !
        even scheduled possession for IVORY and WHITE is also due by Dec 13 or Mar14..........which is going to be delayed accordingly.........

        WE ARE NEARLY 1500 TO 2000 FLAT OWNER NEARING POSSESSION (TW, TO, TI & GPL)......... BUT HELPLESS........WAITING FOR THINGS TO HAPPERN...... NO UNITED EFFORTS TOWARDS THE SAME IS SEEN.....!!!

        Comment


        • Re : Tulip Orange Tulip Group Sector 69 70 Gurgaon

          Originally posted by himrathore View Post
          As per my information patch of SPR from Sohna road to the houses obstructing SPR including sector roads is Unitech's responsibility. And in compensation they have got waver of EDC payment to government for their housing projects in the area.

          Similarly from House obstructing SPR to NH8 responsibility is shared by DLF with same compensation on offer. Which they have managed to develop as well.
          is there a way to check if your info is true?

          Comment


          • Re : Tulip Orange Tulip Group Sector 69 70 Gurgaon

            RTI might help you give accurate information, though I am pretty confident on the source of my information.

            Originally posted by gvipin View Post
            is there a way to check if your info is true?

            Comment


            • Re : Tulip Orange Tulip Group Sector 69 70 Gurgaon

              Originally posted by himrathore View Post
              As per my discussions with GPL, they would not put any last payment date on such letter. And this would not be the last letter as well, they would be sending one more actual letter of possession which would have last payment date. So there would be no late payment charges if you decide to pay last demand at the time of possession but you would get your house at the last priority.

              I think same should be applicable to Orange.
              thats still sound some reasonable and I check with one another real-estate expert and as per him, its the normal modus operandi of builders in GGN where they just offer possession intimation and stat finishing etc only when full payment is made.

              One concern is that we will have to wait for 3 months to get our turn for registry even after
              paying the entire amount to builder, could we do the registry on our own to get the actual possession of our flat quickly.

              And another concern is extra demand for IDC/EDC, does the entire amount goes to Govt or only the EDC part? if yes, how do we know how much builder is keeping with himself as IDC and what goes to Govt?

              And an absolutely offtrack q mr Rathore? what do you think the rental rate for a 3 BHK flat at tulip-W by end of this year-2013?

              Comment


              • Re : Tulip Orange Tulip Group Sector 69 70 Gurgaon

                For TulipW it would be between 22-25000 for end 2013

                Comment


                • Re : Tulip Orange Tulip Group Sector 69 70 Gurgaon

                  I think whole EDC/IDC goes to government, and actual information about it can be requested through builder. If builder resists then same can be requested directly from governement through RTI.

                  Originally posted by SmartAkki View Post
                  thats still sound some reasonable and I check with one another real-estate expert and as per him, its the normal modus operandi of builders in GGN where they just offer possession intimation and stat finishing etc only when full payment is made.

                  One concern is that we will have to wait for 3 months to get our turn for registry even after
                  paying the entire amount to builder, could we do the registry on our own to get the actual possession of our flat quickly.

                  And another concern is extra demand for IDC/EDC, does the entire amount goes to Govt or only the EDC part? if yes, how do we know how much builder is keeping with himself as IDC and what goes to Govt?

                  And an absolutely offtrack q mr Rathore? what do you think the rental rate for a 3 BHK flat at tulip-W by end of this year-2013?

                  Comment


                  • Re : Tulip Orange Tulip Group Sector 69 70 Gurgaon

                    This range is on the higher side in my POV, since there is lot of availability on Sohna road in 18-20k range.

                    I expect rentals to be in 15-18k range, which can appreciate further when SPR comes into play.

                    Originally posted by Om1008 View Post
                    For TulipW it would be between 22-25000 for end 2013
                    Last edited by himrathore; July 29 2013, 12:14 PM.

                    Comment


                    • Re : Tulip Orange Tulip Group Sector 69 70 Gurgaon

                      15-18K for a 3BHK is low for a gated society and that too when maintenance is already paid by the owner, this is even lower then rental rates in areas in Ghaziabad like Vaishali, Vasundhra.

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X