Collapse

Tulip Orange Tulip Group Sector 69 70 Gurgaon

Last updated: April 12 2016
339 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Tulip Orange Tulip Group Sector 69 70 Gurgaon

Its pretty cheap offcourse, and as of now what I have heard from actual owners is that water would also be provided without any extra maintainance cost to residents.

I think same was done with Tulip Petals, not sure about water though.

Originally posted by aabansal View Post
    6.5 is great if they are providing it through gensets...normally genset powers costs between 12-15 rs...they may pass on subsidy provided here as maintenance charges..tanker water would also be pretty costly affair..

Comment

Hi All,

Sharing the photos of the new road Darbaripur-SPR coming near to the project thru which the accessibility would be much better than present situation , Pls check the same at below forum -

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...31-page12.html

Comment

Are maintenance charges decided for the project?

Originally posted by himrathore View Post
        Its pretty cheap offcourse, and as of now what I have heard from actual owners is that water would also be provided without any extra maintainance cost to residents.

I think same was done with Tulip Petals, not sure about water though.

Comment

As per my knowledge yes they have been decided, which are somewhere in 2.2-2.5 Rs per sq ft range. Against 1.2 Rs PSFT for Tulip Petals.

Originally posted by researching View Post
          Are maintenance charges decided for the project?

Comment

thanks, for petals 1.2/sqft is very attractive, i think this must be cheapest in ggn for builder projects.

As per my knowledge yes they have been decided, which are somewhere in 2.2-2.5 Rs per sq ft range. Against 1.2 Rs PSFT for Tulip Petals.

Comment

I am not too sure of Petals, even I find it very attractive. But that is what I have been told by one of freinds who owns Orange, and he is a trustworthy source.
              Last edited by himrathore; September 20 2013, 02:29 PM.

Comment

Update:
                Tulip has started building one sector road which would connect Darbaripur Road to SPR. This is one straight road starting from just after Orange (close to the existing road which was used by heavy trucks), and ends after Krish site. Levelling work has almost been completed, might take 2-3 more days to complete levelling, and Tulip trarget is to make it black top within 7-10 days. My assumption is they should be able to complete within 15-25 days.

As confirmed by Tulip guys available at the road all litigation has been taken care of for the patch, and that is the reason construction on such a pace has initiated. It looks to be a 30m road with devider. It is a good move for Orange end users since SPR (Sohna road patch) has already been under construction for last 15-20 days and should be operational soon. And after this road is operational (which should be before SPR patch) there would be no obstruction to reach Tulip site from Sohna road.
                what a relief!! thanks much for sharing this Mr. Rathore; would it be possible for you to upload a few pics so as to add more to the joy!! hope its not too much to ask for...

Comment

Sure Akki, I will try to get some pictures this weekend. Though I was not able to fulfill a similar commitment over SPR construction. But this time I'll try my best.

Comment

Tulip Orange – Second Phase 2013

Sure Akki, I will try to get some pictures this weekend. Though I was not able to fulfill a similar commitment over SPR construction. But this time I'll try my best.
                    Updates
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by Abhay; October 7 2013, 03:52 PM.
                    NEVER BUY ANY PROPERTY BY SEEING COMMENTS ALWAYS VISIT LOCATION

Comment

Akki, Check the last post in the this thread. One fellow member has posted some pictures of the new road near Orange as we are talking.

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...31-page12.html

Originally posted by SmartAkki View Post
                      what a relief!! thanks much for sharing this Mr. Rathore; would it be possible for you to upload a few pics so as to add more to the joy!! hope its not too much to ask for...

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X