Hello all,

I am looking for a 3 BR flat in a project called Tulip Orange by Tulip Group, coming up in Sec 69 - 70 in Gurgaon.

I need some help from all of you regarding the history of Tulip Group, location and price of flats, their possession. Also shed some light on the pros and cons related to the group.

If any one has some bad or good experiences with Tulip Group, please share.

Thanks!
Read more
314 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi vaanya,

I need to check with my friend, but as I can check from builders site, its now being offered at 6000/- BSP.

Originally Posted by vaanya
    Dear Invincible

I am looking at 3 BHK's in that area.

If you don't mind, please let me know by PM the price that your friend is expecting

thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Hi RB Boss,

Not received a quote yet. I also heard about 4200-4300 but that may not be accurate
    CommentQuote
  • 4500 to 4700 as per the latest update.
    CommentQuote
  • Tulip Orange 1137

Hi

i want buy 1137 sqft unit in tulip orange, please suggest price...
    CommentQuote
  • hi

I need an urgent advise on Tulip Orange, Gurgaon. We are planning to buy 3BHK . HDFC says that they havent approved this project. Anybody has any clue on this?
    CommentQuote
  • Loan on Tulip projects

Originally Posted by preeks
    hi

I need an urgent advise on Tulip Orange, Gurgaon. We are planning to buy 3BHK . HDFC says that they havent approved this project. Anybody has any clue on this?

Surprisingly, for all Tulip projects, it is reverse situation....most of private banks are not doing however, all nationalized banks are happily giving loans...SBI, PNB, BOB, Dena ...They have approved their projects..on private banks I think Axis bank and ICICI has approved it......Go for SBI.....
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Saihtul,

Thanks for the response..Do you have any idea why most of the private banks havent approved the project? Any issue? request urgent reply as we are planning to invest in this project before further price rise..
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Saihtul,

Thanks for the response..Do you have any idea why most of the private banks havent approved the project? Any issue? request urgent reply as we are planning to invest in this project before further price rise..
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Preeks..sorry for late reply...as far as I know for Tulip violet ..ICICI or other private bank ( axis bank aproved ) did not approved because of discrepancy in maps given in sales plan and maps given to bankers....however, Tulip said there is no such discrepancy and advised everyone to go for nationalized bank...SBI, PNB who are giving loans...for Tulip orange I think ICICI is also giving loans.....not sure about HDFC.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by JaiRamji
    Hi ALL,

Any update about this project.
    construction status? resale price ?

thanks

here is the update status as u asked for (Images)
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Everyone,

Just visited the Tulip Orange site yesterday. Work is on full swing..The back side road leading to Tulip Orange is 100% ready. The first 3 towers are ready for possession..latest by December and the entire site is coming up well.

Should have the full possession by April-May 13 or so

Look forward to seeing the residents soon!!

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • what is the resale price of this project ?'
    CommentQuote
  • surprisingly for a project that is ready for possession still the prices have not sky rocketed..6200 sq ft..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vidhian
    surprisingly for a project that is ready for possession still the prices have not sky rocketed..6200 sq ft..

How much do you expect the prices to be for Orange? 20000 psft? There are much better options available at much better locations at this price(6200) :-) And also, prices are determined by many factors such as builder, location, quality etc...for the price at the which Orange was launched, don't expect the quality to be that good.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by CoronaExtra
    How much do you expect the prices to be for Orange? 20000 psft? There are much better options available at much better locations at this price(6200) :-) And also, prices are determined by many factors such as builder, location, quality etc...for the price at the which Orange was launched, don't expect the quality to be that good.

very very basic specs in an area where there is no approach road.. guys are we really passing through a slow down.. In Noida, premium specs are available at a good locatiopn for this price..

dont look at spellings.. m coming from a diwali get together.. ;)
    CommentQuote