Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tulip Orange Tulip Group Sector 69 70 Gurgaon

Collapse
X
Collapse

Tulip Orange Tulip Group Sector 69 70 Gurgaon

Last updated: April 12 2016
339 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Tulip Orange Tulip Group Sector 69 70 Gurgaon

    Construction updates



    NEVER BUY ANY PROPERTY BY SEEING COMMENTS ALWAYS VISIT LOCATION

    Comment


    • Re : Tulip Orange Tulip Group Sector 69 70 Gurgaon

      Road to Tulip

      Guys road till tulip is ready attached are the images
      Click image for larger version

Name:	WP_20131230_006.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	31.9 KB
ID:	2221590

      Click image for larger version

Name:	WP_20131230_007.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	22.0 KB
ID:	2221591

      Comment


      • Re : Tulip Orange Tulip Group Sector 69 70 Gurgaon

        Originally posted by manujmohla View Post
        Guys road till tulip is ready attached are the images
        [ATTACH]42319[/ATTACH]

        [ATTACH]42320[/ATTACH]
        Im planning on going on this road today. One of my friend told me that it now connects all the way.

        Comment


        • Re : Tulip Orange Tulip Group Sector 69 70 Gurgaon

          Your friend has given you the right information.


          Originally posted by retrofit View Post
          Im planning on going on this road today. One of my friend told me that it now connects all the way.

          Comment


          • Re : Tulip Orange Tulip Group Sector 69 70 Gurgaon

            land acquired by harayana govt. of sector 58 to 63 cancelled by pb.&hr high court. AS PER TOI news dt.10/1/2014.How it will effect TULIP PROJECTS IN SEC.69-70

            Comment


            • Re : Tulip Orange Tulip Group Sector 69 70 Gurgaon

              Does not effect Tulip as the properties have been developed in consortium with land owners. The order effects land acquired by government and then transferred to builders at substantially higher price. Most of properties on left side of SPR (from Sector 56 towards Vatika side) will be affected (that is upto Vatika chowk)

              Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

              Comment


              • Re : Tulip Orange Tulip Group Sector 69 70 Gurgaon

                Hi,

                I have received the offer for possession for Tulip White A1 tower flat. It asks for at least Rs 6-7 lakh extra.
                Tulip has asked for the similar extra payments from Orange and White A4-A9 towers earlier.

                Can the owners of these flats tell whether they had paid the complete amount demanded by Tulip ?

                Thanks
                Anil
                Last edited by Abhay; January 17 2014, 08:57 PM. Reason: Don't share your personal details like email ID/contact no. in the forum

                Comment


                • Re : Tulip Orange Tulip Group Sector 69 70 Gurgaon

                  what is the current resale price in Orange
                  and Rent rate?

                  Comment


                  • Re : Tulip Orange Tulip Group Sector 69 70 Gurgaon

                    The rent for smaller 3BHK is from 15K to 17K - depending on the location, floor, finishing and personal preferences.

                    For all those who have shifted - whats the option for internet and TV? Is Airtel IPTV or internet functional in the apartment?
                    I would be moving to Orange next month on rent!

                    Comment


                    • Re : Tulip Orange Tulip Group Sector 69 70 Gurgaon

                      Originally posted by finwin View Post
                      The rent for smaller 3BHK is from 15K to 17K - depending on the location, floor, finishing and personal preferences.

                      For all those who have shifted - whats the option for internet and TV? Is Airtel IPTV or internet functional in the apartment?
                      I would be moving to Orange next month on rent!
                      Yes, I moved in this month. Airtel broadband and IPTV are the options you have there.

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X