Tulip Orange Tulip Group Sector 69 70 Gurgaon

Last updated: April 12 2016
339 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Tulip Orange Tulip Group Sector 69 70 Gurgaon

Hi Folks,

Tulip orange and white is a society or apartment.
    Whats the difference in society and apartment?
    Please throw some light on it.

Comment

Originally posted by finwin View Post
      The rent for smaller 3BHK is from 15K to 17K - depending on the location, floor, finishing and personal preferences.

For all those who have shifted - whats the option for internet and TV? Is Airtel IPTV or internet functional in the apartment?
      I would be moving to Orange next month on rent!
      Thanks! any idea about reslae price

Comment

Hi All,
        Can some one tell what is registration process tulip orange flat owners did, how much time it took to get done and what documents did tulip provided.Thanks in advance.
        Last edited by me4nokia; February 5 2014, 09:58 PM. Reason: update

Comment

I am looking to buy a property in Gurgaon. My budget is 75-80 lacs. After lot of research I have understood that I can afford in New Gurgaon at this budget. Sohna Road properties were looking out of my reach. But then one of the broker offered me one apartment top floor in Tulip Orange in aroud 82 lacs. It looks attractive to me at this price with some negotiations because of its location. The only disadvantge being is that its a top floor flat. The broker was saying that in case I take this, I will have exclusive right for roof. He has even offered to put tiles at no extra cost.
          I have gone through all the post on this forum. It was quite informative. I need suggestion from seniors on some issues:
          1. Is he right about roof right to top floor owner.
          2. I heard connectivity and electricity issues are solved,. Is it correct?
          3. What can be right price for this flat? It will help me to negotiate it better.
          4. AIS,46 school bus is plying to this place or not.
          5. Do this have swimming pool and club facility?
          Thanks and regards,
          S. K. Shahi

Comment

Tried to answer a few questions of yours. Please note top floors shd. be cheaper than market price. Also there are a number of threads on topfloors, go through them. Orange construction quality is just average.

all the best

Originally posted by skshahi View Post
            I am looking to buy a property in Gurgaon. My budget is 75-80 lacs. After lot of research I have understood that I can afford in New Gurgaon at this budget. Sohna Road properties were looking out of my reach. But then one of the broker offered me one apartment top floor in Tulip Orange in aroud 82 lacs. It looks attractive to me at this price with some negotiations because of its location. The only disadvantge being is that its a top floor flat. The broker was saying that in case I take this, I will have exclusive right for roof. He has even offered to put tiles at no extra cost.
            I have gone through all the post on this forum. It was quite informative. I need suggestion from seniors on some issues:
            1. Is he right about roof right to top floor owner. Yes you will get the roof right, this can be used for a get together and can proof to be a cool feature. is that for 1137 sqft?
            2. I heard connectivity and electricity issues are solved,. Is it correct? Yes this is correct, there is good pawer backup
            3. What can be right price for this flat? It will help me to negotiate it better. 6100-6300 for top floor at the max depending on the area, tower and location. remember some apartments do not get to see sunlight
            4. AIS,46 school bus is plying to this place or not. Do not know
            5. Do this have swimming pool and club facility? The swimming pool is there, an open one. there is no water yet
            Thanks and regards,
            S. K. Shahi

Comment

Originally posted by richhaah View Post
              Tried to answer a few questions of yours. Please note top floors shd. be cheaper than market price. Also there are a number of threads on topfloors, go through them. Orange construction quality is just average.

all the best
              Thanks richaah.

Comment

Originally posted by skshahi View Post
                Thanks richaah.
                No point taking top floor and being barbecued every day. Your elec bills will be higher, the wait for the lift to get to the top floor is sometimes excruciatingly long.
                At the end of the day its your comfort that matters. You're going to be walking into a hot oven every evening when you get home.
                I'd say explore more options. And if your hell bent upon Orange tell the broker 78l is the max you will give for this property.
                Ps: You need to get something in writing from Tulip abt Terrace rights.

Comment

Do you really believe anyone should buy in chd avenue 71 which is hardly 60 meters away from STP (Sewage Treatment Plant), infact the flat on STP side are hardly 100 meters from the center of treatment container itself.

Request you to kindly elaborate how you suggest chd avenue should be a buy here?

Originally posted by ssent66
                  you should go for chd avenue 71 in sec 71 with average price of 6000-6200 with all amenities
                  main enterence from subash chowk ( under construction) presently from eldeco mainsion
                  this property undervalued and in process of taking possession by owners
                  its neat and clean also with big and open area in the apartments with underground parking /clubhouse /swimming pool
                  as a end user best option in my view due to its better connectivity with sohana road
                  Regards,
                  Anuj Chauhan

Comment

Hi Friend,

Please see attached snapshot which shows how close the first container of STP is from avenue (158 meters), while the campus of STP is 0 (Zero) meters from Avenue 1.

You can also use following link on wikimapia to explore it yourself.
                    Wikimapia - Let's describe the whole world!

I also request buyers to visit the the STP (Sewate Treatment Plant) atleast once to understand what it actually feels to be in the vicinity of a STP. The impacts are not just on your electrical appliances like AC, Refrigerators but the biggest impact will be on your health which will lead to many diseases.

I am surprise how this project will get Environment Clearance? I am also wondering what people has thought before buying into it?

I would like to convey my sorry if this post hurts your sentiments as you have the booking in that project, but still from an end users perspective (which even an investor will be selling his property to in the end), it makes sense to make people aware. Rest is their own decisions, an informed decision is still better than an unknown surprise.

Regards,
                    Anuj

Originally posted by ssent66
                    there are 860 premium apartments in chd avenue 71 along with quality standard construction and amenities , now as a ownership of apartment in tulip violet & chd avenue 71 i want to explain this issue
                    now come to the point on stp , there are few misunderstanding regarding this issue ,this stp build is in very advance technology which is having all covered treatment plants and still working on 70 % capacity, it is approx 400 to 600 meters from chd avenue 71 ,
                    due to its hygienic stranded one can not feel air pollution of any kind,
                    secondly all staff belongs to stp are staying within locality as well they are planning to cover by greenery and covert in public garden,
                    jmd project and unitech the residency is just adjacent to stp

now talk about budget tulip projects compare to chd avenue 71 , there are one thousand rs gap, but as earliest subash chowk sectoral road begin it will definatly go ahead than tulip projects
                    the proximity through eldeco mansion/ deepak chowk to rajeev chowk or malls and other parts are better than tulip voilet
                    so stp is not at all big issue , but good point is that on correct time chd have delever a very advance open and airy socity at sector 71 but u will not get in tulip projects
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by anuj.mca; February 10 2014, 10:42 AM.
                    Regards,
                    Anuj Chauhan

Comment

Originally posted by anuj.mca View Post
                      Hi Friend,

Please see attached snapshot which shows how close the first container of STP is from avenue (158 meters), while the campus of STP is 0 (Zero) meters from Avenue 1.

You can also use following link on wikimapia to explore it yourself.
                      Wikimapia - Let's describe the whole world!

I also request buyers to visit the the STP (Sewate Treatment Plant) atleast once to understand what it actually feels to be in the vicinity of a STP. The impacts are not just on your electrical appliances like AC, Refrigerators but the biggest impact will be on your health which will lead to many diseases.

I am surprise how this project will get Environment Clearance? I am also wondering what people has thought before buying into it?

I would like to convey my sorry if this post hurts your sentiments as you have the booking in that project, but still from an end users perspective (which even an investor will be selling his property to in the end), it makes sense to make people aware. Rest is their own decisions, an informed decision is still better than an unknown surprise.

Regards,
                      Anuj
                      Anuj ji. Fantastic elaboration. 100% agree with your views. In fact this is a real eye opener.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X