Sort by :
Filter by :
- For TulipW it would be between 22-25000 for end 2013CommentQuote1Flag
- I think whole EDC/IDC goes to government, and actual information about it can be requested through builder. If builder resists then same can be requested directly from governement through RTI.Originally Posted by SmartAkkithats still sound some reasonable and I check with one another real-estate expert and as per him, its the normal modus operandi of builders in GGN where they just offer possession intimation and stat finishing etc only when full payment is made.
One concern is that we will have to wait for 3 months to get our turn for registry even after
paying the entire amount to builder, could we do the registry on our own to get the actual possession of our flat quickly.
And another concern is extra demand for IDC/EDC, does the entire amount goes to Govt or only the EDC part? if yes, how do we know how much builder is keeping with himself as IDC and what goes to Govt?
And an absolutely offtrack q mr Rathore? what do you think the rental rate for a 3 BHK flat at tulip-W by end of this year-2013?CommentQuote0Flag
- This range is on the higher side in my POV, since there is lot of availability on Sohna road in 18-20k range.
I expect rentals to be in 15-18k range, which can appreciate further when SPR comes into play.Originally Posted by Om1008For TulipW it would be between 22-25000 for end 2013CommentQuote0Flag
- 15-18K for a 3BHK is low for a gated society and that too when maintenance is already paid by the owner:(, this is even lower then rental rates in areas in Ghaziabad like Vaishali, Vasundhra.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by himrathoreThis range is on the higher side in my POV, since there is lot of availability on Sohna road in 18-20k range.
I expect rentals to be in 15-18k range, which can appreciate further when SPR comes into play.
Please confirm which apartments are available in 18-20K range on Sohna RoadCommentQuote0Flag
- There is Rail Vihar, Uppal Southend and Sispal vihar in the range and with power backup. I am currently living in one of them and have 3BHK with less than 20k rental inclusive of maintenance.Originally Posted by roughriderPlease confirm which apartments are available in 18-20K range on Sohna RoadCommentQuote0Flag
- .Originally Posted by SmartAkki15-18K for a 3BHK is low for a gated society and that too when maintenance is already paid by the owner:(, this is even lower then rental rates in areas in Ghaziabad like Vaishali, Vasundhra.
Don't forget these areas are fully developed with metro very close by.CommentQuote0Flag
- Tulip Orange, Gurgaon
Recently got final settlement of account from M/s Tulip Infr. on 5/7/2013 which I have to deposit before 3/9/2013, got only one month's time . Some of the demands are as below
1. Enhanced EDC & IDC charges 50/-
2. ECC/ESS cost Rs.215550/-
3. IBMS Rs.100000/-
4. Maintenance Charges Rs.2.5/- per sq. foot for TWO years
Pl. tell whether these demands are genuine. If not, what shall I do.
I am member of tulip orange, gurgaon and in search of others of this society.
- Can anyone confirm if Tulip has recieved the OC for the project and doing registry?
As this is what I have been informed by some broker.CommentQuote0Flag
- Dear Friends
Please visit the link below
Request you all to register individual grievance at HUDA website. Additionally
also send an email and keep it into sent items.
In Landmark/Plot section please mention "Tulip Ornage" or "Tulip White". If we
do not hear in reasonable time - we will take our fight further.CommentQuote0Flag
- Any news if anyone moved in or how much more time it will takeCommentQuote0Flag
- Hi..does anyone have any idea on possession? I spoke to tulip guys and they say all B towers by sept but the way they have backtracked continuously fail to trust them? Guys if u have any idea please share.CommentQuote0Flag
Any ideas when will the possession for Tulip White start? earlier Builder folks were saying Aug-13 but that doesnt seem to be the case now; and any progress /news on the SPR or the sector roads connecting tulip properties to SPR?CommentQuote0Flag
- seems , no development in this year ,Hoping in next yearCommentQuote0Flag