Hello all,

I am looking for a 3 BR flat in a project called Tulip Orange by Tulip Group, coming up in Sec 69 - 70 in Gurgaon.

I need some help from all of you regarding the history of Tulip Group, location and price of flats, their possession. Also shed some light on the pros and cons related to the group.

If any one has some bad or good experiences with Tulip Group, please share.

Thanks!
Read more
314 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by SmartAkki
    Fellas:
    Any ideas when will the possession for Tulip White start? earlier Builder folks were saying Aug-13 but that doesnt seem to be the case now; and any progress /news on the SPR or the sector roads connecting tulip properties to SPR?

It will come in jan. 2014 as tulip has not received OC for orange still now and finishing work in pending in tulip white
    CommentQuote
  • Sohna Road -SPR Link

Been reading at various forum threads that the Road work from Sohna to SPR has resumed. Probably someone could share more information. Hopefully if thats done and Tulip is making the roads to reach from SPR to Orange then it would be a big relief.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All,

I am planning buy a flat in Tulip Orange/white project, can you please suggest what could be price this point of time. I am getting a very different prices from different agents. Will appreciate your suggestions that how can I know the current actual value in these projects.
    CommentQuote
  • I think u shd get a good deal right now.. may be at 55-5800 may be plus/minus something in orange..
    For white I heard deal may be available at less...but all depends upon individual deal, though market rates running are around 6k with variation of 5-6% in both the projects..
    If need more details let me know I will share..

Originally Posted by itsshiv
    Hi All,

I am planning buy a flat in Tulip Orange/white project, can you please suggest what could be price this point of time. I am getting a very different prices from different agents. Will appreciate your suggestions that how can I know the current actual value in these projects.
    CommentQuote
  • Update:
    Tulip has started building one sector road which would connect Darbaripur Road to SPR. This is one straight road starting from just after Orange (close to the existing road which was used by heavy trucks), and ends after Krish site. Levelling work has almost been completed, might take 2-3 more days to complete levelling, and Tulip trarget is to make it black top within 7-10 days. My assumption is they should be able to complete within 15-25 days.

As confirmed by Tulip guys available at the road all litigation has been taken care of for the patch, and that is the reason construction on such a pace has initiated. It looks to be a 30m road with devider. It is a good move for Orange end users since SPR (Sohna road patch) has already been under construction for last 15-20 days and should be operational soon. And after this road is operational (which should be before SPR patch) there would be no obstruction to reach Tulip site from Sohna road.
    CommentQuote
  • Did any family shifted there? I heard there is still a big issue for electricity and water?

I also heard builder has offered to provide 24 hr electricity back up ....but that will be very costly....
    CommentQuote
  • What is the current state of orange - did it get electricity connection from HUDA? Has the power backup started yet? What about water supply?

In short, has anyone shifted/planning to shift soon?
    CommentQuote
  • Orange has not got government electricity and water not even severage line, what Tulip is trying as of now is providing electricity through gen set which would cost 6.5Rs per unit for residents. It does not look costly considering gen set power.

Water would be pumped through tankers, and for severage Tulip has STP.

These amenities looks fine till 20-30 family moves in, but beyond that practically these fixes would not work and proper supply would be required.

I have heard of two families been taken actual possession and have already started finishing/furnishing work (not from a reliable source though).
    CommentQuote
  • 6.5 is great if they are providing it through gensets...normally genset powers costs between 12-15 rs...they may pass on subsidy provided here as maintenance charges..tanker water would also be pretty costly affair..

Originally Posted by himrathore
    Orange has not got government electricity and water not even severage line, what Tulip is trying as of now is providing electricity through gen set which would cost 6.5Rs per unit for residents. It does not look costly considering gen set power.

Water would be pumped through tankers, and for severage Tulip has STP.

These amenities looks fine till 20-30 family moves in, but beyond that practically these fixes would not work and proper supply would be required.

I have heard of two families been taken actual possession and have already started finishing/furnishing work (not from a reliable source though).
    CommentQuote
  • Its pretty cheap offcourse, and as of now what I have heard from actual owners is that water would also be provided without any extra maintainance cost to residents.

I think same was done with Tulip Petals, not sure about water though.

Originally Posted by aabansal
    6.5 is great if they are providing it through gensets...normally genset powers costs between 12-15 rs...they may pass on subsidy provided here as maintenance charges..tanker water would also be pretty costly affair..
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All,

Sharing the photos of the new road Darbaripur-SPR coming near to the project thru which the accessibility would be much better than present situation , Pls check the same at below forum -

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/gurgaon-real-estate/16844-spr-road-gurgaon-upcoming-projects/page12?t=19031&page=12
    CommentQuote
  • Are maintenance charges decided for the project?

Its pretty cheap offcourse, and as of now what I have heard from actual owners is that water would also be provided without any extra maintainance cost to residents.

I think same was done with Tulip Petals, not sure about water though.
    CommentQuote
  • As per my knowledge yes they have been decided, which are somewhere in 2.2-2.5 Rs per sq ft range. Against 1.2 Rs PSFT for Tulip Petals.

Originally Posted by researching
    Are maintenance charges decided for the project?
    CommentQuote
  • thanks, for petals 1.2/sqft is very attractive, i think this must be cheapest in ggn for builder projects.

As per my knowledge yes they have been decided, which are somewhere in 2.2-2.5 Rs per sq ft range. Against 1.2 Rs PSFT for Tulip Petals.
    CommentQuote
  • I am not too sure of Petals, even I find it very attractive. But that is what I have been told by one of freinds who owns Orange, and he is a trustworthy source.
    CommentQuote