Hello all,

I am looking for a 3 BR flat in a project called Tulip Orange by Tulip Group, coming up in Sec 69 - 70 in Gurgaon.

I need some help from all of you regarding the history of Tulip Group, location and price of flats, their possession. Also shed some light on the pros and cons related to the group.

If any one has some bad or good experiences with Tulip Group, please share.

Thanks!
Read more
314 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by himrathore
    Update:
    Tulip has started building one sector road which would connect Darbaripur Road to SPR. This is one straight road starting from just after Orange (close to the existing road which was used by heavy trucks), and ends after Krish site. Levelling work has almost been completed, might take 2-3 more days to complete levelling, and Tulip trarget is to make it black top within 7-10 days. My assumption is they should be able to complete within 15-25 days.

As confirmed by Tulip guys available at the road all litigation has been taken care of for the patch, and that is the reason construction on such a pace has initiated. It looks to be a 30m road with devider. It is a good move for Orange end users since SPR (Sohna road patch) has already been under construction for last 15-20 days and should be operational soon. And after this road is operational (which should be before SPR patch) there would be no obstruction to reach Tulip site from Sohna road.

what a relief!! thanks much for sharing this Mr. Rathore; would it be possible for you to upload a few pics so as to add more to the joy!! hope its not too much to ask for...
    CommentQuote
  • Sure Akki, I will try to get some pictures this weekend. Though I was not able to fulfill a similar commitment over SPR construction. But this time I'll try my best.
    :D
    CommentQuote
  • Tulip Orange – Second Phase 2013

Originally Posted by himrathore
    Sure Akki, I will try to get some pictures this weekend. Though I was not able to fulfill a similar commitment over SPR construction. But this time I'll try my best.
    :D

:):) Updates
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Akki, Check the last post in the this thread. One fellow member has posted some pictures of the new road near Orange as we are talking.

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/gurgaon-real-estate/16844-spr-road-gurgaon-upcoming-projects/page12?t=19031&page=12

Originally Posted by SmartAkki
    what a relief!! thanks much for sharing this Mr. Rathore; would it be possible for you to upload a few pics so as to add more to the joy!! hope its not too much to ask for...
    CommentQuote
  • What is the possession status of 1437 sq ft. units in Tulip Orange? What is the possession status?

Is there a possibility of getting a small 2+1 or 3 BHK in any projects on or near SPR or before toll for around 80 lakhs?
    CommentQuote
  • Orange 1137sqft compact 3BHK should come in the budget, though I am not too sure of current pricing.
    CommentQuote
  • Even smallest size of Anthea floors would come in your budget, if you are not an end user.
    CommentQuote
    Orange 1137sqft compact 3BHK should come in the budget, though I am not too sure of current pricing.

Its way too compact. Any other project that may give possession in 2 years or so?
    CommentQuote
  • Tulip white is another one which should be handed over in a years time, but it is also too compact.

There is GPL Eden Heights which has 2BHK+SQ of 1500 sqft, very spacious. I donot have exact idea of pricing, but some time back one fellow member was quoting a unit of his freind in 5000 psqft range (might be panic selling). It should fit your budget, and is a gem as far as construction quality and location is concerned.

Though for me 2BHK prices are not less than 5600 psqft, but you can surely try.
    CommentQuote
    Tulip white is another one which should be handed over in a years time, but it is also too compact.

There is GPL Eden Heights which has 2BHK+SQ of 1500 sqft, very spacious. I donot have exact idea of pricing, but some time back one fellow member was quoting a unit of his freind in 5000 psqft range (might be panic selling). It should fit your budget, and is a gem as far as construction quality and location is concerned.

Though for me 2BHK prices are not less than 5600 psqft, but you can surely try.

I like Tulip White. Room sizes are good and has attached washrooms in two bedrooms. This is strictly for end use (not for me). So timeline of 2 years is kind of strict.

GPL looks amazing too. Very spacious. If I can get this for 5000/sq ft. I would definitely want to close it. Lemme check.

Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • You should be able to trace the contact for GPL 2BHK in GPL Eden Heights thread.

Originally Posted by miketest
    I like Tulip White. Room sizes are good and has attached washrooms in two bedrooms. This is strictly for end use (not for me). So timeline of 2 years is kind of strict.

GPL looks amazing too. Very spacious. If I can get this for 5000/sq ft. I would definitely want to close it. Lemme check.

Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by miketest

Thanks.

I like Tulip white's loading, I reckon builder has carved out spacious bed rooms with in a total size of 1326 like 14 by 10.5 ft, 13 by 10.5 ft with 3 balconies, lobby+ dining is also decent ( 14 by 11 + 10 by 10).

Its good for an end use purpose and value for money, 99 acres et al sites are quoting resale price of 6K but I heard that one can strike a good deal around 5600.00 or so.

Hope it helps
    CommentQuote
    As per my knowledge yes they have been decided, which are somewhere in 2.2-2.5 Rs per sq ft range. Against 1.2 Rs PSFT for Tulip Petals.

why orange maintenance is more tulip petal
    CommentQuote
  • No idea dear, as far as I know even owners who are taking possession are asking the same question from Tulip management but no answers.

Originally Posted by abhay
    why orange maintenance is more tulip petal
    CommentQuote
  • What is the current resale price of this project ans as I can read on some past posts in upcoming days we will have direct connectivity from Sohna road via SPR?

Please reply soon as I'm thinking to close a deal.
    CommentQuote