Hello all,

I am looking for a 3 BR flat in a project called Tulip Orange by Tulip Group, coming up in Sec 69 - 70 in Gurgaon.

I need some help from all of you regarding the history of Tulip Group, location and price of flats, their possession. Also shed some light on the pros and cons related to the group.

If any one has some bad or good experiences with Tulip Group, please share.

Thanks!
Read more
314 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Work is going on a patch from Sohna Road and I read that Tulip is also building an approach road from SPR but I suggest you check yourself before sealing the deal.

Sent from my device
    CommentQuote
  • the curret price between 6000 to 6400 depneding on the location.
    Looks very decent project and i think they will give the possession in 6 months
    CommentQuote
  • Tulip Orange – Third Phase 2013 ( 3 photos uploaded )

Looking Good
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • A good value for money RTM project.

Originally Posted by abhay
    Tulip Orange – Third Phase 2013 ( 3 photos uploaded )

Looking Good
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vijay rawat
    Recently got final settlement of account from M/s Tulip Infr. on 5/7/2013 which I have to deposit before 3/9/2013, got only one month's time . Some of the demands are as below

1. Enhanced EDC & IDC charges 50/-
    2. ECC/ESS cost Rs.215550/-
    3. IBMS Rs.100000/-
    4. Maintenance Charges Rs.2.5/- per sq. foot for TWO years

Pl. tell whether these demands are genuine. If not, what shall I do.

Vijay

Mr. Vijay,
    even I got a similar letter from tulip for my Tulip ivory flat.
    Is this enhanced EDC/IDc legit?

Regards,
    Abhishek
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vijay rawat
    Recently got final settlement of account from M/s Tulip Infr. on 5/7/2013 which I have to deposit before 3/9/2013, got only one month's time . Some of the demands are as below

1. Enhanced EDC & IDC charges 50/-
    2. ECC/ESS cost Rs.215550/-
    3. IBMS Rs.100000/-
    4. Maintenance Charges Rs.2.5/- per sq. foot for TWO years

Pl. tell whether these demands are genuine. If not, what shall I do.

Vijay

Hi
    I am tulip ivory owner and got similar charges for tulip ivory. I think Orange owners discussed these concerns with builders , what was the outcome?

1. As per my understanding there was a stay on enhanced EDC from HC . Are the builders providing any document on what basis they are charging extra EDC ?
      HC issues order to withdraw collection of EDC from private builders - Accommodation Times

2. ESS /ECC charges are max Rs 50 , on what basis are they charging 150 ?
      3. IBMS Charges os 2 lakhs is too high ?
      4. Why are they charging maintenance for 24 months? As a standard it is charged only for 12 months.
      5. They are talking about additional power backup charges ? Have they made similer request in orange?

CommentQuote
  • Hi

I am also a tulip ivory owner..would like to understand Tulip orange owners' view on the above mentioned charges (by ivoryuser). Please share your views asap as the date of final payment i.e. 7th Nov is round the corner..we have not received any convincing answers from the Tulip head office.
    CommentQuote
  • has any family moved in orange?
    CommentQuote
  • I passed by the site last weekend, and I was told by the guard that 2 families have moved in. He even showed curtains and lights in 2 appartments to support his comment, I also saw some movement in those flats so I trust the number.

Recently been told by an insider that Tulip has registered 50 flats, though this number looks bit inflated to me.
    CommentQuote
  • Went to site recently and spoke to one of residents of Orange. According to him 10 families have moved in already and another 7 are expected to move in around Diwali. Registration is in full swing. Power arrangements from Government are also done and approach road work is also in progress. So overall many positive developments.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
    CommentQuote
  • Do you mean government power supply has reached Orange, I doubt that.
    Can you reconfirm this, I would really appreciate.

Originally Posted by qsqt30
    Went to site recently and spoke to one of residents of Orange. According to him 10 families have moved in already and another 7 are expected to move in around Diwali. Registration is in full swing. Power arrangements from Government are also done and approach road work is also in progress. So overall many positive developments.

CommentQuote
  • That is what one of the residents told me. He said power came last week. Not full load but partial.

CommentQuote
  • This is strange and great development if true.

But i doubt since as per my recent discussions, there were some issues wherein wiring was not allowed on some piece of land by villagers. For which Tulip and GPL planned to wire alongside new road connecting SPR to Darbaripur road, and still the road is not fullt developed with no marks of wiring.

Possibility is that the problems with villagers is resolved and older plan is executed to bring power to Orange.

Originally Posted by qsqt30
    That is what one of the residents told me. He said power came last week. Not full load but partial.

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by qsqt30
    Went to site recently and spoke to one of residents of Orange. According to him 10 families have moved in already and another 7 are expected to move in around Diwali. Registration is in full swing. Power arrangements from Government are also done and approach road work is also in progress. So overall many positive developments.

Hi
    Greetings

Congrats to all the families getting their dream house and moving in.

Electricity, connectivity approach may be teething issues which hopefully would get sorted out eventually.

However,
    -Charging 2 years maintenance in advance is armtwisting.
    -So do the charges towards ECC/ESS.
    -What interest is being paid on IBMS (Interest Bearing Maintenance Security)?
    -EDC is definitely under stay by honble High Court and any escalation has to be suitably justified.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • This is really great news that families are moving in :)
    CommentQuote