Tulip Orange, Tulip Group, Sector 69 / 70, Gurgaon

Last updated: 6 days ago
340 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Tulip Orange, Tulip Group, Sector 69 / 70, Gurgaon

Originally posted by himrathore View Post
    SPR is almost the same for some time now, the only progress in last couple of quarters is a good road been laid at Badshahpur crossing connecting SPR. But this is not actually the original SRP as propossed (more of a slip lane, from Badshahpur side to SPR), but solves the purpose. Using this SPR can be accessed from Sohna road as well.

Now properties on SPR are accessable through this development but properties which are bit inside still have issues of connectivity, as of date you have to pass 500 mtrs of sandy road to access Tulip projects from SPR (which is manageble in summers/winters) but in monsoons this 500mtrs is dissaster.

And the road coming from inside of Badshahpur still remains and can be used.

Thanks Mr. Rathore, I got to know that info. by going through a thread on SPR, and google maps later on.

Since you also have personal interest in Tulip properties, do you have any ideas if that 500 mtrs of sandy road will get converted to a proper road anytime soon for Tulip apartments to access SPR? How are Tulip Orange residents commuting , are they taking Darbari road from inside or Badshahpur? also will it developed by the builder or by HUDA?

Sorry for asking too many questions but anxious to know about these things as I might need to move in there once Tulip white offers possession.

Thanks in advance.

Comment

First of all, I donot have any personal interest in Tulip Orange. But in a nearby project i.e. GPL Eden Heights.

I donot think there are any resident in Tulip Orange as of now, but few are expected soon. As per my understanding there is one road which existed some time back which connects SPR (where divider ends) to Darbaripur road (between Purple and Orange), but a local who claims are land of this road as his property has dug in a way that the connectivity is lost. On papers this would eventually become a connecting road but that is when goverment aquires the land. In my knowledge Tulip and GPL are trying to have discussion with the so called owner and settle the matter.

If this can be sorted out by some compensation from builders to the owner, we would have a proper connectivity. Though chances are dull as money demanded is not to small of a sum.

Originally posted by SmartAkki View Post
      Thanks Mr. Rathore, I got to know that info. by going through a thread on SPR, and google maps later on.

Since you also have personal interest in Tulip properties, do you have any ideas if that 500 mtrs of sandy road will get converted to a proper road anytime soon for Tulip apartments to access SPR? How are Tulip Orange residents commuting , are they taking Darbari road from inside or Badshahpur? also will it developed by the builder or by HUDA?

Sorry for asking too many questions but anxious to know about these things as I might need to move in there once Tulip white offers possession.

Thanks in advance.

Comment

First of all, I donot have any personal interest in Tulip Orange. But in a nearby project i.e. GPL Eden Heights.

I donot think there are any resident in Tulip Orange as of now, but few are expected soon. As per my understanding there is one road which existed some time back which connects SPR (where divider ends) to Darbaripur road (between Purple and Orange), but a local who claims are land of this road as his property has dug in a way that the connectivity is lost. On papers this would eventually become a connecting road but that is when goverment aquires the land. In my knowledge Tulip and GPL are trying to have discussion with the so called owner and settle the matter.

If this can be sorted out by some compensation from builders to the owner, we would have a proper connectivity. Though chances are dull as money demanded is not to small of a sum.
        That sounds depressing but let's hope for the best, thanks for responding to my queries.

Comment

I know, at least you still have some time to wait for some positive news on the other hand GPL and Orange guys (I am also a part) have no time at all. We would get possession in 2-3 months and I am sure nothing much would happen by then on connectivity part.

That sounds depressing but let's hope for the best, thanks for responding to my queries.

Comment

I know, at least you still have some time to wait for some positive news on the other hand GPL and Orange guys (I am also a part) have no time at all. We would get possession in 2-3 months and I am sure nothing much would happen by then on connectivity part.
            btw I reckon, possession for Tulip Orange was started 1-2 months back.

what what you are saying is true ,and when Tulip white offer possession in next few months, I don't think Darbaripur road will be able to sustain the traffic during office peak hours

May be it too early to regret but I reckon, I should have bought EMAR MGF palm hills on NH8 rather the buying something on SPR.

This is so frustrating, we spend so much of hard earned money and that too after paying whopping taxes ,on buying an accommodation and we don't even get basic amenities like uninterrupted power, clean water, sewer lines, roads et al.

33% direct taxes, umpteen indirect taxes, 3.6% service tax on total flat cost, INR 275 p sqft EDC/IDC and we don't even get as basic as proper roads for commuting..that such a shame!!

Btw what does Govt do/construct as part of EDC/IDC?

Hope the real estate bill is implemented pronto!

Comment

I understand your frustration as I am sailing in the same ship as you are, mine is a bit faster and approaching the shore soon though. But for me home buying is a long term thinking and for me SPR is a much better location inlong run then NH8, and I personally think that it is too early to loose hope. Delays are mostly because of Unitech having responsibility of developing the area. But I am sure when Tulip and GPL start actual possession and people start living, there would be preasure on government to provide roads and all. And personally I feel I would be able to live GPL in todays times as well only bottleneck being muded roads in rains.

And for Orange Tulip has not yet obtained the OC and have only offered intimation of possession and not the actual possession. Which means they are not yet registering flats on owner's name.

btw I reckon, possession for Tulip Orange was started 1-2 months back.

what what you are saying is true ,and when Tulip white offer possession in next few months, I don't think Darbaripur road will be able to sustain the traffic during office peak hours

May be it too early to regret but I reckon, I should have bought EMAR MGF palm hills on NH8 rather the buying something on SPR.

This is so frustrating, we spend so much of hard earned money and that too after paying whopping taxes ,on buying an accommodation and we don't even get basic amenities like uninterrupted power, clean water, sewer lines, roads et al.

33% direct taxes, umpteen indirect taxes, 3.6% service tax on total flat cost, INR 275 p sqft EDC/IDC and we don't even get as basic as proper roads for commuting..that such a shame!!

Btw what does Govt do/construct as part of EDC/IDC?

Hope the real estate bill is implemented pronto!
              Last edited by cavarun; April 12 2014, 03:03 PM. Reason: Spelling Mistake

Comment

I understand your frustration as I am selling in the same ship as you are, mine is a bit faster and approaching the shore soon though. But for me home buying is a long term thinking and for me SPR is a much better location inlong run then NH8, and I personally think that it is too early to loose hope. Delays are mostly because of Unitech having responsibility of developing the area. But I am sure when Tulip and GPL start actual possession and people start living, there would be preasure on government to provide roads and all. And personally I feel I would be able to live GPL in todays times as well only bottleneck being muded roads in rains.

And for Orange Tulip has not yet obtained the OC and have only offered intimation of possession and not the actual possession. Which means they are not yet registering flats on owner's name.
                One can surely live in that area and people are anyway living in Badshahpur but when one spends whopping amount to take a flat in resale, they expect a better infrastructure and livable conditions:-) , and now a days people are willing to spend 80 lacs to get a flat in Tulip white but for what muddy roads; I wonder, if office cabs would pick up people from locations like these Sometime I feel ,Gurgaon, in the absence of basic infra, is just sitting on a reality bubble.

Anyway, one more stupid q, can builder take the balance payment and other charges by just intimating about the possession? I am asking as there was someone, in some IREF thread, talking about builder demanding a large amount as *other charges for Tulip Orange without giving an OC?

hmm, Even Tulip white people cust care is saying the same that once registration of flats starts happening, Govt will be under pressure to develop infrastructure and; moreover there's nothing much we can do , at this point in time, apart from finding solace in each other stories and looking for silver lining in our investments

Comment

Very valid thought process and a valid question as well regarding raising demand, you know these days builders are too smart and want to cash out every possible weak point. Now what Tulip has done is, they have not bounded any one to pay the demand but who pays early gets house early as finishing would start for the flats where demand is been paid. They have successfully implemented there plan to reap out on early possession weakness of many buyers, though they can only bound buyers to pay when they get OC.

One can surely live in that area and people are anyway living in Badshahpur but when one spends whopping amount to take a flat in resale, they expect a better infrastructure and livable conditions:-) , and now a days people are willing to spend 80 lacs to get a flat in Tulip white but for what muddy roads; I wonder, if office cabs would pick up people from locations like these Sometime I feel ,Gurgaon, in the absence of basic infra, is just sitting on a reality bubble.

Anyway, one more stupid q, can builder take the balance payment and other charges by just intimating about the possession? I am asking as there was someone, in some IREF thread, talking about builder demanding a large amount as *other charges for Tulip Orange without giving an OC?

hmm, Even Tulip white people cust care is saying the same that once registration of flats starts happening, Govt will be under pressure to develop infrastructure and; moreover there's nothing much we can do , at this point in time, apart from finding solace in each other stories and looking for silver lining in our investments

Comment

Very valid thought process and a valid question as well regarding raising demand, you know these days builders are too smart and want to cash out every possible weak point. Now what Tulip has done is, they have not bounded any one to pay the demand but who pays early gets house early as finishing would start for the flats where demand is been paid. They have successfully implemented there plan to reap out on early possession weakness of many buyers, though they can only bound buyers to pay when they get OC.
                    Thanks but just need a little more clarification, lets says if I get a demand letter from builder for last 5% and other charges to be paid within a stipulated time frame.

And if I don't pay that in the absence of an OC, will they charge me interest on the delayed payment?
                    And they are saying that once the payment is done from the buyers end and the finishing of the flat is done, registry will still take 2-3 more months as it takes time to get an appointment for the same.does that mean flat will lie unoccupied for those 2-3 months.

Anyway, whats the scene with GPL, are they offering OC at the time of possession?

Comment

I understand your frustration as I am selling in the same ship as you are, mine is a bit faster and approaching the shore soon though. But for me home buying is a long term thinking and for me SPR is a much better location inlong run then NH8, and I personally think that it is too early to loose hope. Delays are mostly because of Unitech having responsibility of developing the area. But I am sure when Tulip and GPL start actual possession and people start living, there would be preasure on government to provide roads and all. And personally I feel I would be able to live GPL in todays times as well only bottleneck being muded roads in rains.

Sir, kindly explain the bold part.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X