Hello all,

I am looking for a 3 BR flat in a project called Tulip Orange by Tulip Group, coming up in Sec 69 - 70 in Gurgaon.

I need some help from all of you regarding the history of Tulip Group, location and price of flats, their possession. Also shed some light on the pros and cons related to the group.

If any one has some bad or good experiences with Tulip Group, please share.

Thanks!
Read more
314 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Sirji,

during the launch time which was sometime in Aug09, the properties prices n economy were at rock bottom and interest rates were too
    high..selling a project and raising a money from it was an achievement that time.. , FYI central park2 unit were available at 2600-2800 size 2350sqft in resale ..Uppals southend S-block 1st floor 325 sq yd floor available at 45L all inclusive...CHD was launched a almost a year later at 2550 rate...these all r 1st hand info's...Hence launch price of 2400 before discount was not too low not to provide the good construction and good quality fixtures, and as per my POV (seen the construction going many no of times) there construction quality (civil work) as well is not good if not bad..

Originally Posted by himrathore
    Actually Tulip was quite transparent about their specifications from day one, even they said ceremic tiles in their brochers. The project was marketed totally as affordable housing at good location, so to me final product looks good as affordable housing.

Launch price was Rs 2200 psqft, with not much of extra charges. 1100 sqft 3BHK costed 28-30L in 2009, hope this gives a fair idea of the project.
    CommentQuote
  • Agree with you completely, and I am not taking any side as compromising on quality can not be justified. Though my point is Tulip did not hide any of the bas specification detail to investor from day one.

Tulip as a company seems more focused towards delievery on time than specifications and construction quality which are ages back, they still market Violet as high specification project while it is just an average specification one compared to the competition.

Disclaimer: For the same reason I did not buy Tulip Orange in 2009 and choose another property.

Originally Posted by sachin06
    Sirji,

during the launch time which was sometime in Aug09, the properties prices n economy were at rock bottom and interest rates were too
    high..selling a project and raising a money from it was an achievement that time.. , FYI central park2 unit were available at 2600-2800 size 2350sqft in resale ..Uppals southend S-block 1st floor 325 sq yd floor available at 45L all inclusive...CHD was launched a almost a year later at 2550 rate...these all r 1st hand info's...Hence launch price of 2400 before discount was not too low not to provide the good construction and good quality fixtures, and as per my POV (seen the construction going many no of times) there construction quality (civil work) as well is not good if not bad..
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Registrations are going on for tulip, but on a private note they are asking for a good 35-40 k rs as additional charges to be paid as lawyer chagrea and other charges (dont really want to use the word Bribe). Just wanted to know is this common in gurgaon or some thing special by Tulip
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by analytics
    Hi Registrations are going on for tulip, but on a private note they are asking for a good 35-40 k rs as additional charges to be paid as lawyer chagrea and other charges (dont really want to use the word Bribe). Just wanted to know is this common in gurgaon or some thing special by Tulip

10-15000 is ok but this is a lot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    CommentQuote
  • 35-40k seems too big of an amount if it is only for lawyer fees for registration.

Originally Posted by analytics
    Hi Registrations are going on for tulip, but on a private note they are asking for a good 35-40 k rs as additional charges to be paid as lawyer chagrea and other charges (dont really want to use the word Bribe). Just wanted to know is this common in gurgaon or some thing special by Tulip
    CommentQuote
  • What would the cost of a 3BHK (1500+ sqft) RTM unit in tulip orange?
    CommentQuote
  • There are no 1500+ size in Orange, it is a budget housing which has two sizes 1100 and 1400 sqft (change). No idea of recent rates, some time back 1100s were trading at 75L all inclusive.

Originally Posted by ashish1234
    What would the cost of a 3BHK (1500+ sqft) RTM unit in tulip orange?
    CommentQuote
  • What should be the current price for 1137 sq feet flat (All inclusive) or per sq feet rate, please let me know
    I am planning to buy 1
    CommentQuote
  • it should be around 6800
    CommentQuote
  • fellas- I just got to know from Tulip office that they have started giving the possession for tulip white.

I appreciate if someone can throw some light on the extra demands raised by the builder.

They have indicated INR 150 p sqft for ECC+ 12.36% ST, INR 50 for enhanced EDC/IDC + 1.75 Lacs for IFMS :( chor builder

And they are also not giving any occupancy certificates.

Hss anyone seen if Tulip white is actually ready for possession, the latest pics uploaded on Tulip site doesn't indicate that at all.

Albeit this is Tulip Orange thread but appreciate if someone can shed light around Tulip white readiness and builder demands.

regards,
    A
    CommentQuote
  • any idea what is the rent in orange?
    CommentQuote
  • may be 20k max.. I am very intrsted to know too.. :)

Sent from my Lumia device using Tapatalk
    CommentQuote
  • There are lots of "RENT YOUR TULIP ORANGE" boards arounf the Tulip Orange. I called and get to know that Broker will help you rent the property in 15000 per month.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Mr Bhalla,
    Do you have an idea about the status of Sector Road connecting Tulip Organge to SPR near Krrish. What is the existing road for commuting to Tulip Organge !!
    Thanks and Regards
    YP
    CommentQuote
  • Last time when I visited, sector road was ready to be tared. Which was one week back.

I would again be visiting this weekend would update the current status.

Originally Posted by palyash
    Dear Mr Bhalla,
    Do you have an idea about the status of Sector Road connecting Tulip Organge to SPR near Krrish. What is the existing road for commuting to Tulip Organge !!
    Thanks and Regards
    YP
    CommentQuote