Hello all,

I am looking for a 3 BR flat in a project called Tulip Orange by Tulip Group, coming up in Sec 69 - 70 in Gurgaon.

I need some help from all of you regarding the history of Tulip Group, location and price of flats, their possession. Also shed some light on the pros and cons related to the group.

If any one has some bad or good experiences with Tulip Group, please share.

Thanks!
Read more
314 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by himrathore
    Last time when I visited, sector road was ready to be tared. Which was one week back.

I would again be visiting this weekend would update the current status.

Dear all,

I intend to buy a unit for end use.. evaluating few options on SPR..

Any idea on current all in resale rates of Tulip orange 3bhks - 1137 and 1437? tulip white 1326 3bhk? and chd avenue 1485 3bhk?

thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Hello Mr Rathore

Do you have any update on this road?

Thanks

Originally Posted by himrathore
    Last time when I visited, sector road was ready to be tared. Which was one week back.

I would again be visiting this weekend would update the current status.
    CommentQuote
  • Same status as it was one week back, ready to be tarred. Though one thing which I missed to report last time was that some patch of the road was remaining for pre work of tar. Which now looks complete.

Originally Posted by qsqt30
    Hello Mr Rathore

Do you have any update on this road?

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • There is no significant progress in a while. Wonder why Tulip is delaying the final finishing works on the road. The prices will definitely get a boost once this road gets completed.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
    CommentQuote
  • Dear All,

I need a suggestion for Tulip Orange. I am looking for a home (self use) in GGN. Since its ready to move and my office is also on Sohna Road, will it be advisable to buy a flat in it. The rates are quite high now as well.
    Should I buy in resale in New Gurgaon (Sec 84 etc..) Also is 1137 sq ft an apt area for a 3 BHK

All seniors plz advice as I will have to take a hefty home loan for this budget.

Thanks & Regards,
    Gopal
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gkrishan
    Dear All,

I need a suggestion for Tulip Orange. I am looking for a home (self use) in GGN. Since its ready to move and my office is also on Sohna Road, will it be advisable to buy a flat in it. The rates are quite high now as well.
    Should I buy in resale in New Gurgaon (Sec 84 etc..) Also is 1137 sq ft an apt area for a 3 BHK

All seniors plz advice as I will have to take a hefty home loan for this budget.

Thanks & Regards,
    Gopal

Please share your budget so that people can advise you better. Also share the amount of colored component you ca pay.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SBhalla
    There are lots of "RENT YOUR TULIP ORANGE" boards arounf the Tulip Orange. I called and get to know that Broker will help you rent the property in 15000 per month.

That is such a shame and disappointment if that's for a 3 BHK flat,a flat which is worth a crore is just fetching 15K and that too when advance maintenance is already paid by the owner so that net amount in hand would be just 12K per month.

Even if you FD 50 lacs, one will get approx 25 K as monthly interest after deducting TDS:(
    CommentQuote
  • What about capital appreciation? You can't compare FD with investment in an apartment.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
    CommentQuote
  • rightly said qsqt30, and if some one is more intrested in Rental income then one should go with Coomercial space where an investment of 40=50 laks could attract rental income of 30-40 lacks, so over all its mindset what one is looking for, Regarding rental its a new society and alons in the area, once it will get established, therentals will rise more.
    CommentQuote
  • Good news for all investor in Tulip , Unitech of sector 69 / 70/ 70 A . T he 24 mtr wide road is ready now . I was at the sire today Tar work was being laid over the road .Seems to be ready in 1 or 2 day . Now lets hope that work on 60 mtr wide road start soon.
    CommentQuote
  • what is tentative time frame in which u expect the 60m wide road be done?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by DOREMON
    Good news for all investor in Tulip , Unitech of sector 69 / 70/ 70 A . T he 24 mtr wide road is ready now . I was at the sire today Tar work was being laid over the road .Seems to be ready in 1 or 2 day . Now lets hope that work on 60 mtr wide road start soon.

Fantastic news.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by DOREMON
    Good news for all investor in Tulip , Unitech of sector 69 / 70/ 70 A . T he 24 mtr wide road is ready now . I was at the sire today Tar work was being laid over the road .Seems to be ready in 1 or 2 day . Now lets hope that work on 60 mtr wide road start soon.

Hi Doreman,

Now, if I have to go to Tulip Violet than ...how should I go.

What I know I will go on Sohna road and from Village Badshahpur I will take right to reach at Tulip site....

Do I still need to follow this route to reach at site...last time it was thru narrow gali of village Badshahpur.....Please guide.
    CommentQuote
  • Still same Darbaripur road through Badshahpur, but in another week or so (when 30m road is operational) one can take slip lane to SPR from Vatika crossing without touching Badshahpur.

Originally Posted by saihtul
    Hi Doreman,

Now, if I have to go to Tulip Violet than ...how should I go.

What I know I will go on Sohna road and from Village Badshahpur I will take right to reach at Tulip site....

Do I still need to follow this route to reach at site...last time it was thru narrow gali of village Badshahpur.....Please guide.
    CommentQuote
  • Construction updates :)

CommentQuote