Hello all,

I am looking for a 3 BR flat in a project called Tulip Orange by Tulip Group, coming up in Sec 69 - 70 in Gurgaon.

I need some help from all of you regarding the history of Tulip Group, location and price of flats, their possession. Also shed some light on the pros and cons related to the group.

If any one has some bad or good experiences with Tulip Group, please share.

Thanks!
Read more
314 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Road to Tulip

Guys road till tulip is ready attached are the images
    https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=42319

https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=42320
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by manujmohla
    Guys road till tulip is ready attached are the images
    https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=42319

https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=42320

Im planning on going on this road today. One of my friend told me that it now connects all the way.
    CommentQuote
  • Your friend has given you the right information.
    :)

Originally Posted by retrofit
    Im planning on going on this road today. One of my friend told me that it now connects all the way.
    CommentQuote
  • land acquired by harayana govt. of sector 58 to 63 cancelled by pb.&hr high court. AS PER TOI news dt.10/1/2014.How it will effect TULIP PROJECTS IN SEC.69-70
    CommentQuote
  • Does not effect Tulip as the properties have been developed in consortium with land owners. The order effects land acquired by government and then transferred to builders at substantially higher price. Most of properties on left side of SPR (from Sector 56 towards Vatika side) will be affected (that is upto Vatika chowk)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

I have received the offer for possession for Tulip White A1 tower flat. It asks for at least Rs 6-7 lakh extra.
    Tulip has asked for the similar extra payments from Orange and White A4-A9 towers earlier.

Can the owners of these flats tell whether they had paid the complete amount demanded by Tulip ?

Thanks
    Anil
    CommentQuote
  • what is the current resale price in Orange
    and Rent rate?
    CommentQuote
  • The rent for smaller 3BHK is from 15K to 17K - depending on the location, floor, finishing and personal preferences.

For all those who have shifted - whats the option for internet and TV? Is Airtel IPTV or internet functional in the apartment?
    I would be moving to Orange next month on rent!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by finwin
    The rent for smaller 3BHK is from 15K to 17K - depending on the location, floor, finishing and personal preferences.

For all those who have shifted - whats the option for internet and TV? Is Airtel IPTV or internet functional in the apartment?

Yes, I moved in this month. Airtel broadband and IPTV are the options you have there.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Folks,

Tulip orange and white is a society or apartment.
    Whats the difference in society and apartment?
    Please throw some light on it.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by finwin
    The rent for smaller 3BHK is from 15K to 17K - depending on the location, floor, finishing and personal preferences.

Thanks! any idea about reslae price
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All,
    Can some one tell what is registration process tulip orange flat owners did, how much time it took to get done and what documents did tulip provided.Thanks in advance.
    CommentQuote
  • I am looking to buy a property in Gurgaon. My budget is 75-80 lacs. After lot of research I have understood that I can afford in New Gurgaon at this budget. Sohna Road properties were looking out of my reach. But then one of the broker offered me one apartment top floor in Tulip Orange in aroud 82 lacs. It looks attractive to me at this price with some negotiations because of its location. The only disadvantge being is that its a top floor flat. The broker was saying that in case I take this, I will have exclusive right for roof. He has even offered to put tiles at no extra cost.
    I have gone through all the post on this forum. It was quite informative. I need suggestion from seniors on some issues:
    1. Is he right about roof right to top floor owner.
    2. I heard connectivity and electricity issues are solved,. Is it correct?
    3. What can be right price for this flat? It will help me to negotiate it better.
    4. AIS,46 school bus is plying to this place or not.
    5. Do this have swimming pool and club facility?
    Thanks and regards,
    S. K. Shahi
    CommentQuote
  • Tried to answer a few questions of yours. Please note top floors shd. be cheaper than market price. Also there are a number of threads on topfloors, go through them. Orange construction quality is just average.

all the best

Originally Posted by skshahi
    I am looking to buy a property in Gurgaon. My budget is 75-80 lacs. After lot of research I have understood that I can afford in New Gurgaon at this budget. Sohna Road properties were looking out of my reach. But then one of the broker offered me one apartment top floor in Tulip Orange in aroud 82 lacs. It looks attractive to me at this price with some negotiations because of its location. The only disadvantge being is that its a top floor flat. The broker was saying that in case I take this, I will have exclusive right for roof. He has even offered to put tiles at no extra cost.
    I have gone through all the post on this forum. It was quite informative. I need suggestion from seniors on some issues:
    1. Is he right about roof right to top floor owner. Yes you will get the roof right, this can be used for a get together and can proof to be a cool feature. is that for 1137 sqft?
    2. I heard connectivity and electricity issues are solved,. Is it correct? Yes this is correct, there is good pawer backup
    3. What can be right price for this flat? It will help me to negotiate it better. 6100-6300 for top floor at the max depending on the area, tower and location. remember some apartments do not get to see sunlight
    4. AIS,46 school bus is plying to this place or not. Do not know
    5. Do this have swimming pool and club facility? The swimming pool is there, an open one. there is no water yet :)
    Thanks and regards,
    S. K. Shahi
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by richhaah
    Tried to answer a few questions of yours. Please note top floors shd. be cheaper than market price. Also there are a number of threads on topfloors, go through them. Orange construction quality is just average.

all the best

Thanks richaah.
    CommentQuote