Hello all,

I am looking for a 3 BR flat in a project called Tulip Orange by Tulip Group, coming up in Sec 69 - 70 in Gurgaon.

I need some help from all of you regarding the history of Tulip Group, location and price of flats, their possession. Also shed some light on the pros and cons related to the group.

If any one has some bad or good experiences with Tulip Group, please share.

Thanks!
Read more
314 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • OK it is great then. Hope it also becomes part of your sale deed.

Originally Posted by SmartAkki
    my 2 cents on this

the BBA says the owner will have exclusive right of the roof and nothing permanent can be constructed but I have seen people using plastic sheds etc to cover the roof. Per builder, it will also be mentioned in my sale deed at the time of registry.
    I was charged INR 100 as PLC for it.

Hope it helps.
    CommentQuote
  • VAT on properties in GGN

Originally Posted by ChupaRustam
    OK it is great then. Hope it also becomes part of your sale deed.

Hello:

I have received a notification from Tulip people that they may charge VAT on the property cost based on some Govt circular dated 2011, they didn't tell the exact VAT amount or the exact govt circulate name no. as they are still mulling over the % of VAT to be levied to hapless customers like this.
    Govt demand is 4% but builder is negotiating for this to be 2%.

Anyone has any ideas , what is this loot all about?? not sure if its builder who is further exploiting us even after charging whopping amount in the name of ESS, Enhanced ECD/ICD and advance maintenance us or its the neck deep corrupt govt , who still thinks that service tax, EDC/IDC, Stamp duty was not enough to fill their pockets.

Per Tulip folks, this circular is sent to all tulip customers including Orange.

Appreciate if anyone can throw any light and advise the next course of action on customers part.
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Read the above post for more information
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

Please provide info about good schools for small kids (class KG, 1st) near Tulip Orange, White e.g. in sectors 69/70 or nearby sectors ...

Thanks
    Anil
    CommentQuote
  • HI all,
    Iam looking for a flat in orange (3bhk -1137 or 1147) whichever the best deal suits me.I need it for end use and I can adjust cheque and cash.
    Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Hi, I am looking to buy apt(1133sqft) in Tulip Orange, can someone please tell me what is the current BSP rate and total(excluding registration)?

Also, which one is batter to buy Tulip Orange or Petals

Thanks for your response
    CommentQuote
  • Fellas -

I have finally received the handover of my Tulip-w flat after so much of follow ups , escalations and finally spending 2-3 days at site to supervise the work.

anyway, just sharing so that people are aware that the construction quality of the flat is extremely poor, I found big cracks in almost every room of my flat and which they later on filled with plaster and POP.

When I asked about this to the contractor , he said that they only focuses on beams and structures as that hold the building together, walls are made of low quality.

The wooden window panels are quite feeble in nature, they have used low quality wood with cracks, the paint/putty layers are peeling off even paint was done in a haphazard manner with no finishing at all.

Im general , one will not finishing in an of the work, it seems all the work was done in hurry.

Wall are so poor in quality that it will take you half an hour to hit one nail in the wall.

In toto, very very disappointed with the construction quality even if the project was launched at a low price 4.5 years back, albeit I bought it in resale.

Pls stay away from this project if you intend to buy a home for end use, I will stay in this flat to recover my registry cost and then resale it at some point in time.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ChupaRustam
    OK it is great then. Hope it also becomes part of your sale deed.

They have mentioned a clause in the sale deed that owner of the top floor will have exclusive roof rights.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SmartAkki
    Fellas -

I have finally received the handover of my Tulip-w flat after so much of follow ups , escalations and finally spending 2-3 days at site to supervise the work.

anyway, just sharing so that people are aware that the construction quality of the flat is extremely poor, I found big cracks in almost every room of my flat and which they later on filled with plaster and POP.

When I asked about this to the contractor , he said that they only focuses on beams and structures as that hold the building together, walls are made of low quality.

The wooden window panels are quite feeble in nature, they have used low quality wood with cracks, the paint/putty layers are peeling off even paint was done in a haphazard manner with no finishing at all.

Im general , one will not finishing in an of the work, it seems all the work was done in hurry.

Wall are so poor in quality that it will take you half an hour to hit one nail in the wall.

In toto, very very disappointed with the construction quality even if the project was launched at a low price 4.5 years back, albeit I bought it in resale.

Pls stay away from this project if you intend to buy a home for end use, I will stay in this flat to recover my registry cost and then resale it at some point in time.

really very bad on te part of builder.such things spoil te reputation of builder.
    CommentQuote
    Fellas -

Is this the case with all apts in your building?
    I heard couple a families have moved in T.White.
    Get in touch with them and see if you can collectively raise a concern.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Guys,

I am looking for a apartment in Tulip white or orange for end use..wanted to get ur view on the followings:

How is construction quality of these projects

which one is better among these (End use and appreciation prospective).I Could think of following:Orange has more garden area,better location as of now, better entry gate but on the flip side room size is very small and prices are 500-600 PSFT higher as compared to white.

In Tulip white i can get 200 SQFT extra at almost same cost as of orange but my concern is on the road near Tulip white entrance.. i have heard that it has to be build by Unitech..but they are not interested in doing the same anytime soon....and all the projects near white are of unitech which will take 3-4 year to complete (so it will be negative for white till that time)

lastly, what is the latest deal price of Tulip white and orange(1137)
    CommentQuote
  • tulip projects are pathetic no value for money, think twice before investing....

the quality of both tulip w and orange and pathetic, walls, doors pannels are made of extremly low quality material, u cant even hand a nail in the wall , the wall just breaks down, it seems they didnt use cement at all.

I have taken the handover 2 weeks back and there are cracks in every door and window pannel corners due to hastily done putty and paint work.

I can see cracks in the outside walls, balconies, I am not if they even did a basic QC for such a high rise structure.

I have seen other flat in Tulip w as well, everywhere its the same case but since people wanted to get the possession they just took the handover of the flat and the same case was with me, I was so fed up repairing the cracks in my flat that I finally just excepted the flat as is with cracks.

The frontal road is pathetic and remained raw as is since last 3 months and builder doesn't seem to interested to build this road at all, the entrance of the tulip w society is pathetic is just through a narrow , dusty road between the bunch of few small time shops.
    I even feel ashamed of calling people to my house due to this poor enterance and dusty and raw roads,

I regret investing my money in this project, I will recover my registration money by living in thr for 2-3 yrs and then resell it.
    I dont even feel happy even after getting the possession of this flat due to these many issues.
    CommentQuote
    Fellas -

Thanks for sharing your honest opinion and guiding end-users.
    CommentQuote
  • i agree guys...yesterday..i went to see Tulip projects......TULIP WHITE N ORANGE...Pathetic.....entrance thru some vollage...n done see main road coming up atleast in next 4 years.....which is Unitech responsibilty as they hold that land parcel....but i liked TULIP IVORY villas's cannot believe price tag...of 4 CR* also liked IVORY flats too but 1.5 Cr but with same village entrance big negative......and tulip violet gonna take more den 2 years to complete as working stopped in few towers.....reason no idea... :(

den saw CHD.....almost ready...but looks like DDA society.....again approach from village no main road ready....atleast 4 years...same unitech story.....not happy with dat patch
    CommentQuote