Sort by :
Filter by :
- Originally Posted by vik thakurI am not saying deals are not available lower then this price but generally people are demanding this price.
Rs. 6600-6900 is average quoted BSP price and people are sealing deals at these prices. I am backing this number.CommentQuote1Flag
- Originally Posted by mitraaActual deals are at lower price than this... This is buyers market and its very difficult to find a buyer.....
buyer 100 200 1000
- Resale Tulip Orange
I am planning to buy a 3 BHK, 1437 - 1426 SqFt in Tulip Orange for end use. I was going through this thread but did not see posts after Dec 2014.
Please suggest what should be the best price to buy this property now, like BSP and all inclusive.
- You will get a good deal in the range of 1 - 1.10 Cr.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by yashsharma5You will get a good deal in the range of 1 - 1.10 Cr.
This is the price quote i am getting from market also. Interesting thing is from many dealers (almost all)i am getting price quote of 1.08 Cr.
I was under the impression that market is down these days. So is Tulip Orange is not effected by the downfall? if yes, than How much can i bargain?CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by shnakey.gargThis is the price quote i am getting from market also. Interesting thing is from many dealers (almost all)i am getting price quote of 1.08 cr.
I was under the impression that market is down these days. So is Tulip Orange is not effected by the downfall? if yes, than How much can i bargain?
Market is slow you can easily get unit in 1-1.05 cr.
Depend on your bargain ability.CommentQuote0Flag
- Thanks for the information. I will visit the location today and will update here.CommentQuote0Flag
- 1437 SqFt in 1.08 Cr? AI rate comes to approx 7600/ SqFt? Unless you are talking of a bigger unit.CommentQuote0Flag
- Yesterday i visited some units and price quote is 1.05 CR.CommentQuote0Flag
- Construction quality does not justify the 1.10 Cr price tag. which is understandable as original price of flat was 30-35 Lacs.
whats the opinion of other members on this.CommentQuote0Flag
- the market is down that is why u r getting this price once the spr road is fully opertional the price will rise and than probably u wont get this rateCommentQuote0Flag
- I had earlier read about number issues faced by Orange residents. Was that first mover disadvantage or have the issues been really settled? Any update will be much appreciatedCommentQuote0Flag
- Hi, was planning to buy for self use here , if anyone has latest info pls reply ?CommentQuote0Flag