Hello all,

I am looking for a 3 BR flat in a project called Tulip Orange by Tulip Group, coming up in Sec 69 - 70 in Gurgaon.

I need some help from all of you regarding the history of Tulip Group, location and price of flats, their possession. Also shed some light on the pros and cons related to the group.

If any one has some bad or good experiences with Tulip Group, please share.

Thanks!
Read more
314 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by CoronaExtra
    How much do you expect the prices to be for Orange? 20000 psft? There are much better options available at much better locations at this price(6200) :-) And also, prices are determined by many factors such as builder, location, quality etc...for the price at the which Orange was launched, don't expect the quality to be that good.

:) Agree. All projects in Tulip have very basic features. In fact their company website says their objective is to provide affordable homes to people. Sounds like DDA ! Never heard any builder say so, even those that have average secs claim to be luxury projects, imagine if builder is saying affordable specs, what would the actual specs be like !!

Moreover, there are multiple issues with Tulip projects which people don't realize now e.g., extreme proximity to high tension wires (they are passing through middle of the Purple project), multiple revenue rastas are passing through these projects (Purple and Ivory for sure), which will compromise the security of these projects, no clubhouse (only a common clubhouse being provided). Have also heard that their completed project in sector 89 has got seepage even before the possession has begun

Not saying this hearsay, have researched exhaustively on these, as at some point of time even I was considering purchase here
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by chirag09
    :) Agree. All projects in Tulip have very basic features. In fact their company website says their objective is to provide affordable homes to people. Sounds like DDA ! Never heard any builder say so, even those that have average secs claim to be luxury projects, imagine if builder is saying affordable specs, what would the actual specs be like !!

Moreover, there are multiple issues with Tulip projects which people don't realize now e.g., extreme proximity to high tension wires (they are passing through middle of the Purple project), multiple revenue rastas are passing through these projects (Purple and Ivory for sure), which will compromise the security of these projects, no clubhouse (only a common clubhouse being provided). Have also heard that their completed project in sector 89 has got seepage even before the possession has begun

Not saying this hearsay, have researched exhaustively on these, as at some point of time even I was considering purchase here

Even I have noticed that doors/windows are of not that good quality in Tulip Orange. Also there is no news on 60 meter wide road that will be a major road to sector 69. Last time I had read that there was some kind of stay order on this.

But anyways work is in full swing, hope that possession will be given in first quarter of next year. I am thinking to buy a unit in this project for end use.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by CoronaExtra
    How much do you expect the prices to be for Orange? 20000 psft? There are much better options available at much better locations at this price(6200) :-) And also, prices are determined by many factors such as builder, location, quality etc...for the price at the which Orange was launched, don't expect the quality to be that good.

Not sure if you have a hang of the prices on Sohna road..Apartments that are nearing completion have prices in the range of ~7000..and in any case smaller flats command a premium..as far as quality is considered tulip is the only one that is delivering its project on time..go to the unitechs and other builders you might get a discount but you will not be sure as to when they will deliver the flat--5 years, 7 years??????????
    CommentQuote
  • Latest news is that builder is committed to hand over possession of front 4 towers by March 2013 even when living conditions are not up to the mark. Not sure when that part of SPR will be completed which connects to Tulip projects.

Also heard that there is some sort of stay order coming on some Tulip project may be Tulip White, due to some land dispute. Anyone has some clue on it.
    CommentQuote
  • Hello Guys,

Need your advice on Tulip orange. I am getting deal of 70lakh(Including edc/plc etc) for 1137sqft 3bhk on ground floor in Tulip orange. I am looking for self usage. Is this good deal or I should further negotiate. I am basically going for this project as project is almost ready and will handover the posession by May next year. Are their any other options available on sohna road or on Golf course ext road in same price with Please advise. I can wait for max 2 year.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by suhel55
    Hello Guys,

Need your advice on Tulip orange. I am getting deal of 70lakh(Including edc/plc etc) for 1137sqft 3bhk on ground floor in Tulip orange. I am looking for self usage. Is this good deal or I should further negotiate. I am basically going for this project as project is almost ready and will handover the posession by May next year. Are their any other options available on sohna road or on Golf course ext road in same price with Please advise. I can wait for max 2 year.

Deal is fare enough, you may go ahead if room size and ground floor are ok for you. I was looking for the same but pulled back at the last moment due to room size ( 10*10 feet in 2 rooms).

Also we must keep in the mind that its initial booking was 2200 psf so expect quality according to this price. I am saying that because one should not be disappointed upon possession. All the best.
    CommentQuote
  • Agree with yksharma!

Price you are getting seems good.

Originally Posted by yksharma
    Deal is fare enough, you may go ahead if room size and ground floor are ok for you. I was looking for the same but pulled back at the last moment due to room size ( 10*10 feet in 2 rooms).

Also we must keep in the mind that its initial booking was 2200 psf so expect quality according to this price. I am saying that because one should not be disappointed upon possession. All the best.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks a lot YkSharma and Shivaa. I agree room size are bit smaller but my budget is limited and right now I am not getting anything better then then this.

I am getting flat on ground floor. Do you see any issues in future with having a flat on ground floor like dampness, sunlight or anyother problem.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by suhel55
    Thanks a lot YkSharma and Shivaa. I agree room size are bit smaller but my budget is limited and right now I am not getting anything better then then this.

I am getting flat on ground floor. Do you see any issues in future with having a flat on ground floor like dampness, sunlight or anyother problem.

Let me put it clearly, issues which I can see in ground floor are more dust/smell than higher floors, lack of sun light, more noise ( including vehicle's) , low resale value (?), more vulnerable to thefts than higher floors.

Plus points are less evacuation time in emergencies, no need to wait for lifts etc.
    CommentQuote
  • Current rate for Tulip Orange

Guru's,
    What is fair price for Tulip orange 1137 SQFT?

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by thapak
    Guru's,

Thanks

It has become really difficult to judge the fair price of Tulip Orange. Investors and brokers are quoting ridiculous prices of this property because it is nearing possession even when it is not livable ! Currently demand is between 5800-6700 depending upon investor/broker/type of unit etc.

Some investors have bought this property at 6000 psf and demanding 6500 just a day after buying it!
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks YkSharma, I final gave the token for Tulip orange.
    CommentQuote
    Thanks YkSharma, I final gave the token for Tulip orange.

Good, many of my known people have bought the flat there as end users, let us hope that people start living there and this project turns out a success.
    CommentQuote
  • It is a good end use property, if you can manage with very basic/ancient specifications.
    CommentQuote
    Guru's,

Thanks

Thapak ji,

At what rate you are getting the property and if possible please let me know the floor and tower also.
    CommentQuote