Hello all,

I am looking for a 3 BR flat in a project called Tulip Orange by Tulip Group, coming up in Sec 69 - 70 in Gurgaon.

I need some help from all of you regarding the history of Tulip Group, location and price of flats, their possession. Also shed some light on the pros and cons related to the group.

If any one has some bad or good experiences with Tulip Group, please share.

Thanks!
Read more
314 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by yksharma
    Let me put it clearly, issues which I can see in ground floor are more dust/smell than higher floors, lack of sun light, more noise ( including vehicle's) , low resale value (?), more vulnerable to thefts than higher floors.

Plus points are less evacuation time in emergencies, no need to wait for lifts etc.

Yksharma ji,

Your inputs are really valuable for me. I will reconsider my decision.
    CommentQuote
  • Suhel, I got ground floor in tower B5. I paid one lack more than you mentioned but I dont want to miss the deal.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by thapak
    Suhel, I got ground floor in tower B5. I paid one lack more than you mentioned but I dont want to miss the deal.

Thapak ji,

I am also getting a offer for tower B5 ground floor only. Is your is park facing?
    And also their are two units on ground floor of B5 where drawing room area is less as compared to 2 other units on same floor. Which one is your.
    If you dont mind can you share your contact number with me

Regards,
    Suhel
    CommentQuote
  • as per forum rule i can not mention my phone no. You search on facebook for anil thapak gurgaon. you will get me.
    CommentQuote
  • Suhel, as per your information what is the size of drawing room?
    CommentQuote
    as per forum rule i can not mention my phone no. You search on facebook for anil thapak gurgaon. you will get me.

Thapak ji,

Please check the message in FB. I have sent you a message.

Regards,
    Suhel
    CommentQuote
    Suhel, as per your information what is the size of drawing room?

I had a discussion on this with Mr. Rathi(Tulip orange management person), he told me that approx 3x9 sqft area is less in these flats. This done to give space for lift lobby and like this their are 2 flats on ground floor of each towers. This also confirmed by seller to me.

Regards,
    Suhel
    CommentQuote
  • I dont see your message. please add me.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi, I bought a flat in Tulip Ivory for which possession is about to be given after Tulip Orange. The person there called Joginder says that Orange possession will begin in March. Is this correct?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by souvikghosh
    Hi, I bought a flat in Tulip Ivory for which possession is about to be given after Tulip Orange. The person there called Joginder says that Orange possession will begin in March. Is this correct?

This is what everyone says, let us see if possession is really offered or not.
    CommentQuote
  • As per my discussion with tulip team , possession for tulip orange will start in Feb.
    CommentQuote
  • Friends, what is the resale price in tulip orange and how is the approach to the towers? This will help me in deciding as to whether to buy an apartment there. Shall be grateful for early response.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,
    Resale price of orange is between 6100 to 6300 , depending on the location.
    The current approach is from Darbaripur road.
    CommentQuote
  • Suggestion needed

Please suggest for end use cum investment purpose (preferably ready to move or close to it): Sec 56 societies Vs Tulip Petals Sec 89 Vs Tulip Violet/Orange/White Sec 69 Vs Umang Winter Hills Sec 77... ?????? Please advise.
    CommentQuote
  • Need advice on Tulip Orange

Originally Posted by Om1008
    Hi,
    Resale price of orange is between 6100 to 6300 , depending on the location.
    The current approach is from Darbaripur road.

Dear friends,

Does the rate of 6100-6300/ sqft apply to BSP or to all-inclusive (BSP+EDC+IDC+parking+club etc) price? I want to understand the all-inclusive price, as some members (Suhel ji, Thapak ji) posted earlier that they bought the 1137 ssqft flats for nearly Rs 70-72 lac all-inclusive. But that was 3 months ago, so prices may have increased by now.

My end objective is to buy a property in Rs 70-80 lac range, near Sohna road, with minimum risk of construction completion/ possession, so that it can be rented out within 2013 or 2014. My aged parents are selling another property in Haryana (which they bought earlier for investment only) for this, hence the need for risk mitigation and rental income in the future. So any suggestions besides Tulip Orange would be highly appreciated as well.

Warm regards,
    CommentQuote