Hello all,

I am looking for a 3 BR flat in a project called Tulip Orange by Tulip Group, coming up in Sec 69 - 70 in Gurgaon.

I need some help from all of you regarding the history of Tulip Group, location and price of flats, their possession. Also shed some light on the pros and cons related to the group.

If any one has some bad or good experiences with Tulip Group, please share.

Thanks!
Read more
314 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Your read about carpet area is true, and TV has less carpet area to super area than Orange and White; and that is mostly because common spaces are spacious. I donot have actual figure to justify that but may be some other members would be able to help you. Try to raise the query in TV thread.

Originally Posted by phoenix83
    Thanks again Rathore ji. Few more questions (if you don't mind):

I read in a couple of posts (2-3 years old) that the ratio of carpet area to super built up area is relatively low in TV. Is this true? How much is this ratio?

The pictures in the brochure show a very tall tower in front of the TV complex, though the site plan does not show anything in that area. Is this tower commercial?

What are the transfer charges taken by Tulip management if I buy in resale?

Regards,
    CommentQuote
  • Modular kitchen is not specific to new towers, it's avaialble in all the towers. Yes, ACs are specific to later launched towers.

Originally Posted by himrathore
    There are only few towers with ACs and moduler kitchen, if I remember correctly there are 2 towers with these specs rest are as I explained earlier. These 2 towers were launched late and there possesion would also be late compared to other towers. Although one of these tower is placed very well and is corner tower as well with complete view of central garden.
    CommentQuote
  • HI,

Do not buy Tulip property if you are end user. I am owner of one of the tulip orange flat. They have recently given us possession offer letter and I was surprised to see extra demands from tulip. Below is the list of extra charges.

ESS/ISS = 158000(150 Rs. per SFT)
    Maintenance Advance - 175000
    EDC Extra - 60000 (Even Govt. has reduced the charges)

When flat owners submitted the letter they replied verbally that they can not give any written reply and flat owners have to pay the charges as they made profit on the flat. Next time when flat owners again went to meet the management they called the bouncers and not allowed to enter the group into the office.

These people are not builders they are goons and in the market to cheat and get hard earned money from common people.

They are offering possession without completion certificate. No Road, No government power, No Water Supply from government.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by RCguha
    HI,

Do not buy Tulip property if you are end user. I am owner of one of the tulip orange flat. They have recently given us possession offer letter and I was surprised to see extra demands from tulip. Below is the list of extra charges.

When flat owners submitted the letter they replied verbally that they can not give any written reply and flat owners have to pay the charges as they made profit on the flat. Next time when flat owners again went to meet the management they called the bouncers and not allowed to enter the group into the office.

These people are not builders they are goons and in the market to cheat and get hard earned money from common people.

They are offering possession without completion certificate. No Road, No government power, No Water Supply from government.

Create a group of people like RWA and file case in court. There is no reprieve if you simply talk to the builder. Also read your BBA in detail so as to now what can builder change or do..
    CommentQuote
  • How close are Tulip properties to RTM ctaegory?

Originally Posted by RCguha
    HI,

Thanks Guha ji for this warning. Can you tell me what ESS/ISS means? Alsom I thought EDC is fixed by the govt, so even if they charge extra, they would have to refund it to the flat owners - is that true?

Regards,
    CommentQuote
  • Development of sector 69-70

Friends,
    I want to understand that in sectors 69/70, if there is no water & power supply, and no proper approach/road exists, can Tulip legally give possession of its properties (Tulip Orange now, and Tulip White/Violet soon)? Even if they can legally give possession, can we expect that people would start living there without such infrastructure?

Regards,
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shivaa
    Modular kitchen is not specific to new towers, it's avaialble in all the towers. Yes, ACs are specific to later launched towers.

thanks shivaa
    CommentQuote
  • Hi These cahrges are not all extra, these are some sort of standard Charges applicable to unit owners by all builders :1. Ess/ISS : Pertaining to elecricity installation , tranformers, fire fighting, gas piping etc usual rate 100-125 p/sqft 2. Maintenance - what you state here as 175000, I guess you have summed up IFMS and Maintenance advanceIFMS - 100000 - its a security deposit towsrd RWA funds (RWA should ensure its safety later on)Maintenance Advance - 70000 approx+ stax of two years - No need to pay monthly maintenance charrges, Good part is that the amount is fixed now and cannot be increased any time. Happy thing for future residents there EDC - as per developer EDC for theregion has been eincreased by 50 p/sq ft . Its a completely govt fund. You can raise probably some RTI to TC&P haryana to get the details of amount paid by Tulip and get this resolved legally.SInc ethey are charging you ess cost that mean legal electricity connection is there, Sanitary they will manage themselved for time being till sewage structure has not been accomplished there, roads are there in place SPR is well connected to Sohna road now only thing pending is connectivity of Tulip orange to SPR which was there earlier but has been digged now due to sime costruction activty there.... so not much problems
    CommentQuote
  • I think power supply is already there in 69/70 as stated by GPL guys, but this information might be wrong as not cross checked yet.

Originally Posted by phoenix83
    Friends,
    I want to understand that in sectors 69/70, if there is no water & power supply, and no proper approach/road exists, can Tulip legally give possession of its properties (Tulip Orange now, and Tulip White/Violet soon)? Even if they can legally give possession, can we expect that people would start living there without such infrastructure?

Regards,
    CommentQuote
  • Does any body got receipt for Maintenance and IFMS deposit for tulip orange??
    CommentQuote
  • What is the progress on payment front? Has anyone made the payment yet? What are further steps, would Tulip be offering possesion after receipt of payment?

Originally Posted by analytics
    Does any body got receipt for Maintenance and IFMS deposit for tulip orange??
    CommentQuote
  • I heard about some revenue road(village road) which divides tulip purple into two halves. Tulip has been very smart in not marking properly about this road, They have marked it in pink lines in their brochures .When you emphasise on that they will say "Sir ye revenue road hai per vo hamesha close rahegi". Checked with lawyer friend he said something shocking -Revenue road cannot be closed high court of punjab and haryana has given strict orders to it. Seniors any comment. Not sure of any revenue road in other tulip projects.
    Below I have attached a link to purple layout map. http://www.realtyminister.com/gallery_images/project/2012/10/22/large_1350885443_Tulip-Purple_layout-plan.jpg
    CommentQuote
  • I need a 3bhk for end use ,Can any senior member please guide that this project is a good option and also what price is going for tulip orange ?

Thanks,
    CommentQuote
  • This is a good project for end use, things you may want to check before deciding further:

- Specifications are below todays standars
    - Some Extra cost is introduced for final possesion by builder
    - No government water supply as of now

Originally Posted by Destiny500
    I need a 3bhk for end use ,Can any senior member please guide that this project is a good option and also what price is going for tulip orange ?

Thanks,
    CommentQuote
  • I am an end user of a flat booked in Tulip White; Now I am little concerned about the fact that there is no supply of electricity and water there and surpised as how can builder give possession without providing these basic aminities.

Also, could anyone pls update anout the connectivity of Tulip projects to main Sohna or golf course extn road, There was a small/shoddy road which I used to take while visiting tulip propeties.
    Will the same road be used by Tulip Orange people or the builder have built another sector road which will connect Tulip Orange/White to Golf course xtn road or Sohna road.

Guys appreciate a quick response on this.

Mr Rathore: Why do you think that this project is good for an end use though there seems to be some issues which have cropped up lately around connectivity and water/electricity supply?
    CommentQuote