During my research , I have heard from many brokers that some new projects are coming on GCR -GCExtn road - SPR . though many new projects are are also being launched at DEW but I would like to keep this focused on the GCR-GCX -SPR areas, these are some I know , thanks to add to the list , the information and prices could also be speculation , so feel free to add comments on the below..

Following Projects are expected in near future..

- DLF Beliare 2 - Area Golf course road , current status - Licence under approval , expected price 12k/sq ft.

- DLF Magnolia's 2 -Area Golf course road , current status - Licence under approval ,expected price 20k/sq ft.

- Brahma city Plots - Area Sector 62-63 GCX road , current status , under development & soft launch,price Rs 75k/ sq ft .

-Ireo GH project - Area Sector 67A, GCX road, current status - not clear
expected price 8k/sq ft

-Ireo High end Project in sector 57-58 GCX road , Current status , under soft launch in North America - expected price 25k/sq ft.

Thanks to keep adding ;;;
Read more
9 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by RHSingh
    During my research , I have heard from many brokers that some new projects are coming on GCR -GCExtn road - SPR . though many new projects are are also being launched at DEW but I would like to keep this focused on the GCR-GCX -SPR areas, these are some I know , thanks to add to the list , the information and prices could also be speculation , so feel free to add comments on the below..

Following Projects are expected in near future..

- DLF Beliare 2 - Area Golf course road , current status - Licence under approval , expected price 12k/sq ft.

- DLF Magnolia's 2 -Area Golf course road , current status - Licence under approval ,expected price 20k/sq ft.

- Brahma city Plots - Area Sector 62-63 GCX road , current status , under development & soft launch,price Rs 75k/ sq ft .

-Ireo GH project - Area Sector 67A, GCX road, current status - not clear
    expected price 8k/sq ft

-Ireo High end Project in sector 57-58 GCX road , Current status , under soft launch in North America - expected price 25k/sq ft.

Thanks to keep adding ;;;

Interesting piece of information, would appreciate if you can comment on how Ireo pricing of 25k is sustainable, when Magnolias 2 is 20k at GCR .
    Whatever may Ireo offer, still a price 20% higher with the present stat of GCR vs GCX , is really confusing.

will appreciate in more inputs that you may be aware of .
    CommentQuote
  • Personally I feel insane pricing for both, but reasons may be :

i) Magnolias will be a bare-shell apartment. Would cost another 2 crores to bring it to a level a Magnolias apartment should be done up. IREO super-luxury may come with all bells & whistles.
    ii) IREO new super-luxury project will be part of IREO city, which is being promoted as the next big thing.

Originally Posted by kinjalchato
    Interesting piece of information, would appreciate if you can comment on how Ireo pricing of 25k is sustainable, when Magnolias 2 is 20k at GCR .
    Whatever may Ireo offer, still a price 20% higher with the present stat of GCR vs GCX , is really confusing.

will appreciate in more inputs that you may be aware of .
    CommentQuote
  • Would you recommend Brahma plots 75k?
    CommentQuote
  • I believe Central Park is going to launch their Ultra Luxury Towers (Phase-4, Central Park-2) very shortly.

Expected price - Rs 18K/sqf
    Size - 8000 sft.
    CommentQuote
  • God save us...
    CommentQuote
  • People are now talking of Rs 10+ cr projects....

SORRY RS 1 CRORE - YOU HAVE LOST VALUE :Cry:

Originally Posted by sohnaroad
    I believe Central Park is going to launch their Ultra Luxury Towers (Phase-4, Central Park-2) very shortly.

Expected price - Rs 18K/sqf
    Size - 8000 sft.
    CommentQuote
  • Colored money flowing in
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sh-saxena
    Personally I feel insane pricing for both, but reasons may be :

i) Magnolias will be a bare-shell apartment. Would cost another 2 crores to bring it to a level a Magnolias apartment should be done up. IREO super-luxury may come with all bells & whistles.
    ii) IREO new super-luxury project will be part of IREO city, which is being promoted as the next big thing.

Shsaxena,

Point taken, however

a) the reason the super duper ultimate ultra luxury projects ( for lack of better word ) are generally prefered to be bareshell , as people prefer to do their own interiors , as no one wants his appartment to look like every other apartment, that is what the theory goes atleast.

b) The bells and whstles may not be huge to justify the difference in pricing , for e.g the additional 5k per sq ft for a translates to Rs 2.5 crores. I am not sure how much interiors can be done for this kind of money.

c) The only reason could be that the concept of ireo open living is what gurgaon currently desires. That is a value proposition. Also if ireo also bundles custom designed homes also, then it might be something else.

d) The trend is increasingly of builders pricing in future gains in present pricing itself, thus both the end user / investor may loose. Who does not like their apartment to appreciate .Earlier builders wanted to share more, now the trend is sharing less. That is why you have DEW price same as some property in GCR and some properties in GCx outpricing even GCR.

This is just not comprehensible to me unless you factor in d) that i mentioned above .
    CommentQuote
  • Agreed on the bare-shell part, in that case IREO will find very hard to justify the pricing of 25K if bare-shell and will have to wait a while before such price is absorbed by the market.
    Yes, the Open Living concept is surely sounding very interesting but it will come at a huge premium and maybe good for richie-rich endusers but dont see anything much attractive for investors. All builders nowadays want to max their profits and are leaving nothing for investors to gain. If this continues, soon Gurgaon will go the Mumbai way in a few years, where both endusers and investors are staying away as neither see any value.

Originally Posted by kinjalchato
    Shsaxena,

Point taken, however

a) the reason the super duper ultimate ultra luxury projects ( for lack of better word ) are generally prefered to be bareshell , as people prefer to do their own interiors , as no one wants his appartment to look like every other apartment, that is what the theory goes atleast.

b) The bells and whstles may not be huge to justify the difference in pricing , for e.g the additional 5k per sq ft for a translates to Rs 2.5 crores. I am not sure how much interiors can be done for this kind of money.

c) The only reason could be that the concept of ireo open living is what gurgaon currently desires. That is a value proposition. Also if ireo also bundles custom designed homes also, then it might be something else.

d) The trend is increasingly of builders pricing in future gains in present pricing itself, thus both the end user / investor may loose. Who does not like their apartment to appreciate .Earlier builders wanted to share more, now the trend is sharing less. That is why you have DEW price same as some property in GCR and some properties in GCx outpricing even GCR.

This is just not comprehensible to me unless you factor in d) that i mentioned above .
    CommentQuote