Hi,

I am new to this forum and even to Gurgaon (recently relocated). I am planning to book a 3BHK flat asap for end use purpose.

Can you please guide me about some recently launched projects which will be completed in within 3-4 yrs from now. My budget is 80-90 lacs

I saw ad of greenopolis by 3c in TOI yesterday. is it a good option? are their any better options available.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Sunil
Read more
56 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by sunilb2012
    you said emarr mgf palm hills is available in 82 lakhs? is it fresh booking price or resale price?

it is all inclusive in resale
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sohnaroad
    People have already shifted to Tulip Sec-89.. first check and then speak.. Emaar is a big delayer.. people have lost faith in their delivery commitments. Moreover, I believe, the connectivity with airport will be better for sector-89 as compared to Emaar..

3C is cheaper and the payment will go very slowly and will be habitable after 3-4 years as the posession comes.. so my view is 3C Greenopolis..

no one has shifted there ( only 10 to family has shifted ) u should check then write . ha ha ur comparing location ask someone else location of emaar mgf is much better and u r saying about commitment of construction 3c have not started construction . emaar has reached 6th floors . all know it will deliver first
    CommentQuote
  • thanks for listing.Are these all available in new booking or I will have to go through resale market?

Originally Posted by amitk40
    I am in the same boat as of you and will be in India in october mid to buy a property.

These are the ones which are recommended to me by my close friend.

1. Vatika G21 or 7 Lamps
    2. Mapsko Mount Ville Phase 2 (new booking and there is some good discount till this week)
    3) Spaze privy At4
    4) 3'Cs Greenopolis
    5) SPIRE WOODS, sec-103
    6) Winter Hills

and if you can wait
    Tata And Adani are coming on Dwarka Express way
    CommentQuote
  • Can someone please give me current resale prices for following

1. Vatika G21 or 7 Lamps
    2. Mapsko Mount Ville Phase 2
    3) Spaze privy At4
    4) 3'Cs Greenopolis
    5) SPIRE WOODS, sec-103
    6) Winter Hills
    CommentQuote
  • Yes, they are available in new booking as well as resale.

For Fresh booking mapsko Mount Ville is giving 200 discount only till this week.(Don't go for resale for this project now )

For Resale
    Spaze Privy is good but construction is late.
    Greenopolis is good but need some clearance
    Palm hills/Winter hills require good upfront payment
    All other are good.

In Short All projects are suggested to me by my close friends ...

But as I am immature in RE. I will recommend you to take seniors advice (Rushil Bhai, Matrix, Amit, ManojA, and BlessU, Sharad )..Just go have a look at the site finalize few and take a decision. I will also take advice from them in Oct.

I am sure after Diwali prices will be up for all projects.
    CommentQuote
  • aree amitk40.. aap to amsterdam main ho.. amsterdam ke ache ache reviews sune hai .. if u know what i mean.. :)
    CommentQuote
  • Yes cheettu,
    Amsterdam is too hot to handle . I know exactly what you are talking about , but now i moved to US.
    Anyways one big aspect of life is to enjoy also...
    CommentQuote
    Hi,

I am new to this forum and even to Gurgaon (recently relocated). I am planning to book a 3BHK flat asap for end use purpose.

Can you please guide me about some recently launched projects which will be completed in within 3-4 yrs from now. My budget is 80-90 lacs

I saw ad of greenopolis by 3c in TOI yesterday. is it a good option? are their any better options available.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
    Sunil

Hey Sunil. Welcome to Gurgaon City. I am sure you will going to love it. I think you should go for reputed builders. and for sure look at their past projects. 3 c in totally new to gurgaon.

You can go for following Projects as per your mentioned requirement:
    1. Supertech Araville
    2. MAPSKO Mountvillle
    3. Unitech South Park- bit out of budget but really good investment
    4. Ramprastha launching soon Primera

Regards
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pc24602
    Hi - I visited the site at vatika yesterday. On Paper even this looks like a good investment for 3-4 years.
    Specially the low rises .....

I am basically looking for Investment with 3-4 years view with budget of Max 80 Lacs with minimum initial upfront payment (so preferablly a nw project).....Any recommendations for good properties ?

hey
    for investment purpose you will have good options in this budget .as ready to move in just impossible in Gurgaon.
    As i have mentioned earlier in one of message that builder reputation is extremely important. I my self is a investor, so does not want any money to stuck anywhere because of builder issues with unknown authorities. at the same time mediator plays a important role. They are so many fraud brokers in Gurgaon.
    I think you should go for
    Mountville
    supertech araville
    Ramprastha to be launched soon Primera
    Unitech South Park
    CommentQuote
  • Dipti,
    Don't you think MountVille is too internal. It's in the end. 3.5 kms from NH8. Yes 3c is new but have good reputation in Noida. Nothing in Gurgaon till yet.
    What made you to write MAPSKO Mountville at the top. Any reasons ?
    Thanks.
    CommentQuote
    Can someone please give me current resale prices for following

1. Vatika G21 or 7 Lamps
    2. Mapsko Mount Ville Phase 2
    3) Spaze privy At4
    4) 3'Cs Greenopolis
    5) SPIRE WOODS, sec-103
    6) Winter Hills

vatika resale rates around 5000
    mapkso ( dont know )
    spaze 4200-4600
    3c around 4800
    spire 3500-3800
    winter hills 4400

winter hills is best project among all as we all know left side of nh8 is much better
    and vatika is also good ( it is on right side but builder is good )
    avoid spire woods ( as per me )
    and spaze and 3c have not started construction

( ignore if u dont like )
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pc24602
    Hi - I visited the site at vatika yesterday. On Paper even this looks like a good investment for 3-4 years.
    Specially the low rises .....

I am basically looking for Investment with 3-4 years view with budget of Max 80 Lacs with minimum initial upfront payment (so preferablly a nw project).....Any recommendations for good properties ?

is Vatika low rise/floors is a new project ??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amitk40
    Dipti,
    Don't you think MountVille is too internal. It's in the end. 3.5 kms from NH8. Yes 3c is new but have good reputation in Noida. Nothing in Gurgaon till yet.
    What made you to write MAPSKO Mountville at the top. Any reasons ?
    Thanks.

I have mentioned Mountville because

1) its suits your budget,
    2) PLC is less compared to others projects in same area

regarding location we cant judge anythnig now. Dont count on numbers ( 3.5 kms from NH8 ). Depends totally on condition of roads. Even Araville is bit internal. But there is a Staright road from higway to access. For that matter DLF regal garden is far away but buys are preferring it. In the coming years roads will be made for this new city.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhay1991
    no one has shifted there ( only 10 to family has shifted ) u should check then write . ha ha ur comparing location ask someone else location of emaar mgf is much better and u r saying about commitment of construction 3c have not started construction . emaar has reached 6th floors . all know it will deliver first

after today's news of emmar, do you still advise the middle class peeople to invest in high risk emmar properties?

And comparing the construction of a project launched 2 years back with some project which was launched 2 months back is not logical..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by diptiagarwal
    hey
    for investment purpose you will have good options in this budget .as ready to move in just impossible in Gurgaon.
    As i have mentioned earlier in one of message that builder reputation is extremely important. I my self is a investor, so does not want any money to stuck anywhere because of builder issues with unknown authorities. at the same time mediator plays a important role. They are so many fraud brokers in Gurgaon.
    I think you should go for
    Mountville
    supertech araville
    Ramprastha to be launched soon Primera
    Unitech South Park

haha.. who are you recommending supertech over 3C.. logic - 3C is new to GGN.. hahahaha.. Supertech toh bachpan se yehin hai.. right?
    CommentQuote