Supertech is launching plots at sector 79 at 40K sq yd with buyback of 52K in a year ..Minimum size is 300 sq yd... Members pls comment
Read more
26 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • 30% gain in one year!!! May be they need cash badly for they 79 project Araville or for Noida!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Keenbuyer
    30% gain in one year!!! May be they need cash badly for they 79 project Araville or for Noida!

This is an all cash deal or white?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by matrix_55
    This is an all cash deal or white?

All white
    CommentQuote
  • What's the circle rate in that area apart from Supertech's 40K?

What's the advice from senior members? Is it possible, Supertech may not honour buy back agreement?
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote

• Thanks Zorin. It appears that Supertech is short on cash and is looking to generate some white money to bail other projects out.
    CommentQuote
  • Main question is, can they dis-honour stamped agreement and PDC as mentioned by someone they are offering?
    CommentQuote

• It is a plot and not flat so plot from reputed builder is always a temptation
    CommentQuote
  • Very true ! Its your money, so your call...

vaise how do you define reputed ? To me, someone with business ethics, a prior track record of honouring commitments !!!

:)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by zorin111
    Very true ! Its your money, so your call...

vaise how do you define reputed ? To me, someone with business ethics, a prior track record of honouring commitments !!!

:)

What i heard about supertech is that the construction quality by them is bad...here big name means.. their name is created by giving advertisements in newspaper and media....so they would not run with money...In plots you do not need to do any construction and if they are giving buyback option and legally everything is correct then 30% assured return after a year is not bad...if they backtrack from their commitment then we can challenge them in court
    CommentQuote
  • Have never seen any builder with buy back gaurantee in NCR. May be this is exception. However if someone is getting into this then he/she shall scan the clauses in the agreement i.e. All Ifs & Buts..... :(

E.g. Builder will buyback if another buyer is available or builder will buy X rate with penalty of 10Lac or 10% and blah blah.....

May be interested people can find facts and post...

Originally Posted by ga0007
    What i heard about supertech is that the construction quality by them is bad...here big name means.. their name is created by giving advertisements in newspaper and media....so they would not run with money...In plots you do not need to do any construction and if they are giving buyback option and legally everything is correct then 30% assured return after a year is not bad...if they backtrack from their commitment then we can challenge them in court
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rakesh_sahu
    Have never seen any builder with buy back gaurantee in NCR. May be this is exception. However if someone is getting into this then he/she shall scan the clauses in the agreement i.e. All Ifs & Buts..... :(

E.g. Builder will buyback if another buyer is available or builder will buy X rate with penalty of 10Lac or 10% and blah blah.....

May be interested people can find facts and post...

Agree once needs to check all the clause...my recommendation to get it verified with some lawyer.....what i check is that it is pre-launch and u have to pay entire amount in 45 days... Builder will again launch the plot after one year
    CommentQuote
  • Vatika had also pre launched plots like this recently. Same is the case with era which does major land banking like this

Sent from my 9790 using Tapatalk
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by akaash
    Vatika had also pre launched plots like this recently. Same is the case with era which does major land banking like this

Sent from my 9790 using Tapatalk

Is it safe to invest like this...can builder backtrack from their wordings?
    CommentQuote
  • Brhama city , ABW ,krish had sold plots like this; ask from their owners what they are facing.

Even ramprastha sold plots like this and its investors had sleepless nights for almost two years and they are yet to be officially launched.

When DLF plots are available in 40K , vatika 50-55K , some of the HUDA sectors in main gurgaon at 60-65; then what is the point of buying these plots.

Buyback guarantee sounds like a lolly pop and better to read the finer print.
    CommentQuote