Friends,

I am looking to make an investment of 40-65 lakh (lesser the better) investment in a UC/new launch property in Ggn/Noida/Manesar/etc

It is purely for an investment purpose. I would not prefer outflow of more than 20-30 lakhs annually.

I have just taken a loan on one of my property, which has freed up cash flows for me. So any investment which could give me an ROI of over 15%, I would be happy.

I would not be taking loan for this property and shall be able to cover up the outflows from my salary income.

I am open to all kinda options, but it should be safe and with a good developer. Safety of investment and a good sleep is the prime selection criteria.

I could look at New GGn, Manesar, Noida, Dharuheda etc etc

So friends, please take some time and help me shortlist some of the options.

Thanks for all your help.

Looking forward to some prudent advice.

A
Read more
45 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I would suggest look for new options available at sec 70 A gurgaon at around 5500 per sq ft rate, stay invested till you have money and then exit. I think you'll see good appreciation in these sectors. You can also look at some new launches ON Deway, it's a bit late to invest there, prices have already spiked there, but still you can keep looking for some new projects in average locations.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Kumarji,

I dont think that there is any reliable builder in sec 70 A

My first priority is safety of money and a good night sleep. So I wouls not want to go with any builder with an extremely bad/no history.
    CommentQuote
  • Invest in New Gurgaon, I have heard 3C new project is good. Premium in gurgaon will be higher compared to Noida any day. I think it's difficult to sell a flat in Noida in case of urgency as compared to Gurgaon. The only exception is if you are invested in builders like ATS, Purvanchal or 3c. My view, am searcging for myself so very honest thought this early morning.
    CommentQuote
  • One more thing guys,

It shall only be a direct booking and not a resale deal.
    CommentQuote
  • I have heard some great reviews about AIPL and Paras.
    CommentQuote
  • So any investment which could give me an ROI of over 15%, I would be happy.

give it to me :D

rohit
    CommentQuote
  • As you mentioned Fresh and noresale,
    So i just know that Direct booking is available in MountVille ( Sector 79) Specs looks good. Builder is good. There is 200 discount also available on this and few people are recommending it. Will be closed on 30th september.

There is another by Ramprastha (37-D) but I am not sure about it.
    CommentQuote
  • You are veteran in RE investments. I don't think you need an advice from newbie investors like me. Nevertheless, it may help see your view point on a few.

Have you had a look at RP's Primera yet? Looks like a decent deal. Or, you could look at Petioles in Sec 92 at something like 4000 psft. If Bestech is planning to come over at 5,000 in Sec 92, Petioles should benefit in the long run.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rdhawan15
    You are veteran in RE investments. I don't think you need an advice from newbie investors like me. Nevertheless, it may help see your view point on a few.

Have you had a look at RP's Primera yet? Looks like a decent deal. Or, you could look at Petioles in Sec 92 at something like 4000 psft. If Bestech is planning to come over at 5,000 in Sec 92, Petioles should benefit in the long run.

I am also in a similar dilemma as Amit.. I have shortlisted the following two projects:

1. Sare Crescent Parc - 1261 sqf
    2. Ansal Heights - Sector 86 - 1690 sqf

I want to invest for 1.5 years.. One requires a cash flow of 21 L and other might require a cash flow of around 28-30L in that period..
    CommentQuote
  • Glad to see that someone else has also taken the plunge in LAP. Welcome to the club. I am also doing same and had shared my investment techniques in below thread -
    https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/gurgaon-real-estate/36237-free-flats-buy-4-resell-3-retain-1-as-free?t=37970

This means you too are really bullish about the RE market.

Regarding current best investment opportunities; suggest that you only focus on Resale Secondary Market, to get entry at best price points; rather than buying something directly from the company at very high prices. One can definately find 100% cheque deals in Resale also.
    Do not invest in Daruhera, or some far flung areas of Gurgaon; as the company prices of reputed builders there are already very high; and they would be the first to stagnate/correct during downturn.
    Rather, invest something around GCX, or between Sohna Road to NH8. This entire area prices are bound to escalate further in the coming years, and would have negligible effect even if there is any downturn.

If you still insist to buy something directly from company, then invest in Commercial Shops; again in GCX or between Sohna Road to NH8.
    Regards!!

Originally Posted by amit001
    Friends, I am looking to make an investment of 40-65 lakh (lesser the better) investment in a UC/new launch property in Ggn/Noida/Manesar/etc

I have just taken a loan on one of my property, which has freed up cash flows for me. So any investment which could give me an ROI of over 15%, I would be happy.
    A
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks all for your advice.

I already have one investment on D way and would not want to have more exposure there. So sec 37 and other sectors on D way are out.

I am not in a position to buy in resale as I have to service the installments on other projects i am holding, so it has to be a fresh buy only.

Another issue is I have 3 investments in Ggn - D way + GCX + Sohna Road; so I am wondering if it may be a good idea to look at Noida, but the issue is that flats in Noida do not give the kind of returns as Ggn market.

So all in all confused.. cant see too many options at the moment!!

Any more suggestions please??
    CommentQuote
  • Funloving - I am not doing LAP. I am buying all these assets for long term wealth creation and not trading.

Out of the three invetsments - actuaally i am in a position to sustain all the three with out any leverage.

But I just thought it may be a good idea to take loan on 1 and make one more small investments.

Actually the purpose of the loan is only to manage a some liquidity issue if at all it arises in one of the months where i receive installment from 2-3 projects together.
    CommentQuote
  • i would suggest primera in this budget. aaccording to forum this is not a bad deal 5000 bsp + 4%( accriding to some members) dis is good at this location.
    CommentQuote
  • Bestech is going to launch / prelaunch in sector 91-92 near diwali.

Almost fits to a T with your requirements ! Good Builder, Avg Location, low initial amount, no sleep lost, and yet a good decent long term proposition !!

Rgds
    CommentQuote
  • Zorin - Whats the price, you expect

any idea?
    CommentQuote