Hi Friends,

I have a 1550 sq ft unit in MAhindra Aura ph.2 in sec 110A gurgaon...Due to all negativity surrounding DXway..am thinking of disposing off my unit and buying a builder floor 900 sqm in west delhi. This is purely for investment and rentals.

Need advice from all knowledgeble members whether this luks wise decision?

Its purely for investment.

rgds

deepak
Read more
8 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by dkukrety
    Hi Friends,

I have a 1550 sq ft unit in MAhindra Aura ph.2 in sec 110A gurgaon...Due to all negativity surrounding DXway..am thinking of disposing off my unit and buying a builder floor 900 sqm in west delhi. This is purely for investment and rentals.

Need advice from all knowledgeble members whether this luks wise decision?

Its purely for investment.

rgds

deepak

Better to exit from DEW and invest in an area which will definitely be habitable in next two to three years.. My POV is either come to New GGN.. But again, there is a chance that it might take more than 2 years to be habitable..

Second option, try somewhere near Sohna Road.. SPR.. Sector 70, 72 or 73.. This area would be habitable in the next two yearss for sure..

So in my POV, GGN will give better returns as Delhi is already very inflated..
    CommentQuote
  • Yes, I agree. You should exit DEW. It has its own problems.
    The best place would be Sohna Road, Sec 7X & golf gourse extension. These areas area well integrated into the main city and are likely to have good appreciation + safety. New Gurgaon sec 8x are also a better option than DEW.
    CommentQuote
  • thx for ur replies friend....but i am talking about specfic project Mahindra Aura...since it is not dependent on Dway and hardly few metres from palam vihar and livable from day 1 of possession..is it still advisable to sell...

rgds

deepak
    CommentQuote
    thx for ur replies friend....but i am talking about specfic project Mahindra Aura...since it is not dependent on Dway and hardly few metres from palam vihar and livable from day 1 of possession..is it still advisable to sell...

rgds

deepak

ya mahindra aura is liveale from day 1 and it is good project
    CommentQuote
    thx for ur replies friend....but i am talking about specfic project Mahindra Aura...since it is not dependent on Dway and hardly few metres from palam vihar and livable from day 1 of possession..is it still advisable to sell...

rgds

deepak

Don't exit my friend. You would repent your decision afterwards. Dwarka Expressway dream is true. It has to come and it will come. Sohna Road and Golf Course Road were a dream. Golf Course Extension was a dream and is still a dream.
    Mahindra Aura is an awesome project and that too you could not have got it that cheap.
    Stay Invested and you'll thank me and many of other veteran members of IREF one day who believe in dwarka expressway and who have all their investments on this road :)

Real Estate - The Big Gain or the Big Drain
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by arjun1
    Don't exit my friend. You would repent your decision afterwards. Dwarka Expressway dream is true. It has to come and it will come. Sohna Road and Golf Course Road were a dream. Golf Course Extension was a dream and is still a dream.
    Mahindra Aura is an awesome project and that too you could not have got it that cheap.
    Stay Invested and you'll thank me and many of other veteran members of IREF one day who believe in dwarka expressway and who have all their investments on this road :)

Real Estate - The Big Gain or the Big Drain

arjun ji :)
    good same as i think dew is best and mahindra is among best builders
    dkukrety stay invested and construction also going on fast speed and i think possesion is also less than 1 year and u can also live and price will also rise when possesion will come
    CommentQuote

rgds

deepak

Dear sir, if u don't mind are you son of mr k c kukraity thnks
    CommentQuote
  • thx all for ur kind advice..n moreover delhi deals wud need a lot of cash which i dun have..so now no confusion..thxx

dr achal...no sir...
    CommentQuote