CHD Avenue 71 vs Vatika Gurgaon 21

Which is better in every aspect?

I am very confused
Read more
11 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • vatika g21
    CommentQuote
  • reason being, the location of CHD is far better.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ajay gupt
    reason being, the location of CHD is far better.

ya i agree u location of chd is better but there are three advantage of vatika
    1 builder is far better than chd
    2 in future location of vatika is better ( dew and nh8)
    3 chd will also take 3 years and nh8 also . chd u have cross badshapur village and vatika main road

( this is as per me if u want to go with chd u can go )
    CommentQuote
  • Chd

I will go with CHD 71 and reasons are

1. Good locaiton very close to Sohna Road
    2. A lot of malls and opportunities are available on Sohna Road
    3. Developed locality near by
    4. Rate is good compair to Sohna road
    5. Potential to increase the rate in next 3-4 months once the sector road is done.

Note: I have one unit in CHD 71
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhay1991
    ya i agree u location of chd is better but there are three advantage of vatika
    1 builder is far better than chd
    2 in future location of vatika is better ( dew and nh8)
    3 chd will also take 3 years and nh8 also . chd u have cross badshapur village and vatika main road

( this is as per me if u want to go with chd u can go )

I absolutely agree with you that Vatika is much better a builder to invest in then CHD 71.

However just want to correct you that CHD 71 is not 3 year away, rather hardly a year away from possession and secondly you do not need to cross Badshahpur

Once you will visit CHD then you will realize that its fully habitat by human and you can start living as soon as you will get possession, however NH8 will take years.

Badshahpur is almost 5 km away from CHD 71 and if you are heading to Badshahpur then certainly you are going away from Gurgoan. One doesnt have to cross Badshahpur village to recah CHD 71 unless and untill you live outside Gurgoan.
    CommentQuote
  • My take:

For investment purpose: Vatika G21
    For residential purpose: CHD Avenue 71
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by durb100us
    I absolutely agree with you that Vatika is much better a builder to invest in then CHD 71.

However just want to correct you that CHD 71 is not 3 year away, rather hardly a year away from possession and secondly you do not need to cross Badshahpur

Once you will visit CHD then you will realize that its fully habitat by human and you can start living as soon as you will get possession, however NH8 will take years.

Badshahpur is almost 5 km away from CHD 71 and if you are heading to Badshahpur then certainly you are going away from Gurgoan. One doesnt have to cross Badshahpur village to recah CHD 71 unless and untill you live outside Gurgoan.

sorry if u don't like

i sugested

My take:

( ignore if u don't like )
    CommentQuote
  • I think Chd is underprice now at 4800-5000. I foresee 7500 on possession

Note: I own a unit in that
    CommentQuote
  • You are missing the point...there is nothing to do with liking or disliking as everyone have their own.

what all i wanted to bring it to your attention that for reaching CHD 71, you don't have to cross Badshahpur village.

We both agree here that Vatika is definitely a better investment in longer run.

Originally Posted by abhay1991
    sorry if u don't like

i sugested

My take:

( ignore if u don't like )
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by durb100us
    You are missing the point...there is nothing to do with liking or disliking as everyone have their own.

what all i wanted to bring it to your attention that for reaching CHD 71, you don't have to cross Badshahpur village.

We both agree here that Vatika is definitely a better investment in longer run.

dear i had written sorry for that
    see my last post on this thread to which u reply

i had written
    soory
    i just say
    for living - chd
    for returns - vatika
    CommentQuote
  • hi all i heard there is huge sewage treatment plant just behind chd 71.. does anyone take that into consideration..
    CommentQuote