Guys we keep reading about the BEST project here , good project there .But turns out they are either too expensive or sold out (at the price at which it was attractive to buy them). Can we have a list of the cheapest, but not worthless , projects where it would still be considered a STEAL to invest OR live in? Regardless of phase, B/W component, short term/long term etc.

-- can I start by naming Crescent park (Sare Group) ? or am I being too naive ? I read it is around 3500 AI in resale ? In Gurgaon that would be a very nice price , isN't it ?

Note: I am an amateur enthusiast here . Please don't laugh or label me a broker ... :o
My investment will be based on your inputs .
Thanks
Read more
29 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Few of my relatives have had to let go of Gurgaon as a place to stay because of the aforementioned reasons ..
    CommentQuote
  • How about Spaze Privy at sector 93 ?
    CommentQuote
  • i will say

1 raheja navdya
    2 raheja sampda
    3 sare homes
    4 dlf new town heights
    5 maceo
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by drasitkhanna
    How about Spaze Privy at sector 93 ?

spaze is good builder but i don't know they are not starting construction for last 2 years neither in sector 84 and neither in sector 93
    as per builder and location both price are underprice but only problem is that builder has started construction
    CommentQuote
  • Reason why raheja Sampada and Navodya are cheaper than other projects by the same bulder with v good reputation ? .. Other that locational disadvantage ?
    CommentQuote
  • I feel Unitech Vista is not bad either, however it has the negative stigma of Unitech but considering its location its quite under priced at 5K + extras. Till yesterday I was considering buying Vista but have decided to wait and do more homework before I pull the trigger.

Abhay - can you mention the market price also for the projects you mentioned. Thanks Mr Khanna for starting this thread - hope it picks up.
    CommentQuote
    Reason why raheja Sampada and Navodya are cheaper than other projects by the same bulder with v good reputation ? .. Other that locational disadvantage ?

1s reason reputed devloper
    2nd i think resale price are less than 4000
    3rd bestech is comming there in sector 92 5500 price ca rise
    4th construction quality is better
    5th construction on fast speed

and dlf i m sugessting beacuse it is sector 86 resale price is 4200 i will say dlf is a good builder and good quaility and location is much better than sector 92
    CommentQuote
    Reason why raheja Sampada and Navodya are cheaper than other projects by the same bulder with v good reputation ? .. Other that locational disadvantage ?

friend i don't know exact but i will try

raheja navodya around 3500-3700
    and same sampda

sare sector 92 around 3200-3700

dlf new town heights around 4000-4300

maceo around 3600

( please check respective thread also ):) may be something wrong

all i know from all threads only
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by raj0112
    I feel Unitech Vista is not bad either, however it has the negative stigma of Unitech but considering its location its quite under priced at 5K + extras. Till yesterday I was considering buying Vista but have decided to wait and do more homework before I pull the trigger.

Abhay - can you mention the market price also for the projects you mentioned. Thanks Mr Khanna for starting this thread - hope it picks up.

Unitech is a pariah in IREF ... and for sake of keeping this "value for money list " short, I would suggest we only discuss projects with current resale around 3500 AI and not more. For 5000 + extras you can get many good choices in GGN !:)

Thanks for the appreciation ! :D:D
    CommentQuote
  • and friend i don't much unitech vista beacuse i visit one time in a month to dew and nh8 but not on gcx and sohna road so i think other members will help you

but i will say unitech is very very slow builder
    CommentQuote
  • ;-D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Garabh
    Has anyone seen unitech apartments before palms apartments while travelling from signature tower towards palms (south city I). They look so wierd, flat, dirty and they do not seem to have enough balconies. I don't know the complex name.

those are quite pathetic.. you cant imagine there are approx. 16-18 apartmentss per floor..
    CommentQuote
  • Am taking the liberty of quoting Mr AmitMM from his post way back in May 2011
    " broadly then options are?.....
    read as resale/original booking else resale prices

1. SARE C Park 2000/2170 2/3bhk
    2. Era 2900/3500 2 bhk
    3. orris 2800/3400 3 bhk
    4. vipul lavanya 3100/3600 2bhk
    5. alpha G corp 3600 2bhk
    6. uppal canary 3500 2 2bhk
    7. Raheja navodya/sampada 2400/2900( confirm price)
    8 Vatika seven lamps 3500/3600
    9. various vatika floors 32-60 Ls"

Since this is a more than 1& 1/2 year old post , I have asked AmitMM ji to kindly update us and oblige on these projects's latest prices. I guess they would have appreciated by 1000 rs per sq ft ?? If so then that would leave only Sare C park, and Raheja N/S within our prespecified limit of 3500 Rs ?! :(:(
    CommentQuote
  • I would be very surprised to get a all inclusive deal around 3500 or even below 4000. At least I don't know how to get such deals. I am assuming that the builder and location is at least B grade to even consider investing in a project.
    CommentQuote
  • Again..taking the liberty of quoting Mr V Gupta from a post of his only 6 days ago

"In my view following are undervalued projects in Gurgaon:

1. Universal Aura Sector 82 ( available around 4000-4300)
    2. Anantraj Maceo Sectro 91 ( ranges from 3400-3900)
    3. Anantraj Madelia M1A Manesar (ranges from 3200-3500)
    4. Spire South Sector 68 ( ranges from 3100-3600)
    5. Spaze Privvy the address Sector 93 ( ranges from 3300-3500)

All these are resale prices and company prices are much higher than the resale prices"

--I guess these are BSPs ,,,,, that way Mr Raj is right, if we have to keep the quality up (at Least B Grade ) then hardly anything would be available for less than 4000 BSP ... Again:(:(:(
    CommentQuote