Hi All,
Is there any RTM in range of 65 L in GGN? My requirement in a minimum 2BHK and value for money. Please note that I am open to live in group housing societies as well which do not have any power back-up or fancy offerings.

The only critera is good location and habitable place + near to the good schools. Preferred location is left side of NH-8 . No to NH-8 or DEW, not that they are not good, just because they are going to be habitable in coming 3-4 yrs

Please suggest.. I can stretch a bit, in case need be//. No to NH-8 or DEW, not that they are not good, just because they are going to be habitable in coming 3-4 yrs

Please suggest.. I can stretch a bit, in case need be//
Read more
22 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Ansh10
    Hi All,
    Is there any RTM in range of 65 L in GGN? My requirement in a minimum 2BHK and value for money. Please note that I am open to live in group housing societies as well which do not have any power back-up or fancy offerings.

The only critera is good location and habitable place + near to the good schools. Preferred location is left side of NH-8 . No to NH-8 or DEW, not that they are not good, just because they are going to be habitable in coming 3-4 yrs

you might try Ardee city, sector 56 or some group housing near sector 65 might be available.. try to meet some dealers.. get knowledge from them and then discuss those options on IREF.. I guess thats the best way to go about it..
    you might try Ardee city, sector 56 or some group housing near sector 65 might be available.. try to meet some dealers.. get knowledge from them and then discuss those options on IREF.. I guess thats the best way to go about it..
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Sir..
    But I would like to narrow down the search before meeting the dealers.. Hope u understand.. TIA
    CommentQuote
    Hi All,

dear i will say i think uppal monsoon brezzee have 2 bhk u can get that
    it is on left side of nh8
    but i don't understand u have written left side of nh8 and after that u written no to nh8

and mahindra aura phase 1 is on dew but it is liveable from day 1 ( beacuse of new palam vihar )
    and mahindra aura phase 1 possesion is less than 6 month and better builder and rates of resale is around 5400-5700 and 2 bhk are there

( ignore if u dont like )

but i don't understand u have written left side of nh8 and after that u written no to nh8

and mahindra aura phase 1 is on dew but it is liveable from day 1 ( beacuse of new palam vihar )
    and mahindra aura phase 1 possesion is less than 6 month and better builder and rates of resale is around 5400-5700 and 2 bhk are there

CommentQuote
  • Look at HEWO colony, Sec-31. Its a gated community place and you can get a 2bhk around 70L. Its very close to NH-8 and has markets (sec-31,40) at walking distance.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jatin_ncr
    Look at HEWO colony, Sec-31. Its a gated community place and you can get a 2bhk around 70L. Its very close to NH-8 and has markets (sec-31,40) at walking distance.

Any details available on Web for HEWO colony ...one of my friend is looking for 2bhk in the same budget...
    CommentQuote
    Hi All,

You can try Housing Board floors in Sector 52. Its next to Ardee City.
    Teady to move in floors.
    Two options available:
    GF: 1BHK
    FF : 2BHK (its actually 1 bedroom on firs floor and 1 bedroom on second floor)

Possession given 2 years back.
    Constructed on 72 sq yard plots.

Consider only registry cases as most of the floors were given under EWS scheme and registry is not permitted for those floors.
    Prevailing rate is around 40-42 Lakhs

Teady to move in floors.
    Two options available:

Consider only registry cases as most of the floors were given under EWS scheme and registry is not permitted for those floors.

Teady to move in floors.
    Two options available:

Teady to move in floors.
    Two options available:

CommentQuote
  • Hi All,
    I have increased my budget to 85/90 L.. Can somebody suggest good RTM 2BHK options in the range ???
    CommentQuote
    Hi All,
    I have increased my budget to 85/90 L.. Can somebody suggest good RTM 2BHK options in the range ?
    you may try DLF newtown, Vipul Lavayana possession would be 6-7 months away but you would get 3 BHK.

Vipul Lavayana has 2 bhk option..
    you may try DLF newtown, Vipul Lavayana possession would be 6-7 months away but you would get 3 BHK.

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie

Thanks Cookie but I am looking around already habitable part of GGN like Sohna Road sector-56 etc.. I have a 3 yr old kid, so security is of prime concern.
    CommentQuote
    Thanks Cookie but I am looking around already habitable part of GGN like Sohna Road sector-56 etc.. I have a 3 yr old kid, so security is of prime concern.

oh kay... try Unitech Unigarden? I have heard few towers would be RTM soon though don't know ground truth.
    CommentQuote
  • yeah heard the same, but lil bit sceptical bt Unitech..

Are there any good options? I am not looking for something which has lots of frills, a decent RTM with good security and a nice locality..
    CommentQuote
  • Tulip white! Possession in 6-9 months. Arround 5500/- or so.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gurunanak
    Tulip white! Possession in 6-9 months. Arround 5500/- or so.

Cant wait for so long!!!
    CommentQuote
  • any more suggestions?
    CommentQuote

70 L onwards u can get 2 bhks in multiple societies in and arnd sec 56. 2 bhk rate in kendriya vihar is arnd 75 L as of now...
    CommentQuote