Hi All,

I am new to IREF. I am looking for property in Gurgaon and have been following IREF for a few weeks.

I have shortlisted following properties:
1. DLF Primus
2. Unitech Exquisite
3. Emaar Palm Hills
4. Emaar Palm Green
5. Godrej Frontier
6. Tata Primanti

I am looking for
1. Size<2000 Sq Ft
2. Location - SPR, GCX, New Gurgaon - not going far from NH-8 or Metro route
3. Reputed builder
4. Budget < 1.25 Cr. - bit flexible.
5. Payment gone to builder < 30-35%.

Request your suggestions please
Read more
24 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • DLF Primus is good location wise and so is Bestech Ananda
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for suggestion. Problem with Ananda is that I think lot of payment has been made - which is one of the criteria I am avoiding. I hope I am not missing anything on the payment made for Ananda!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by m7singh
    DLF Primus is good location wise and so is Bestech Ananda

you can also try Winter Hills by Uppal.. I think it is also going to be a very good project after 2-3 years..
    CommentQuote
  • emaar mgf palam hills payment gone 40-50 %

and i tata payment gone above 80 % and prices of tata is high than ur budget
    CommentQuote
  • palam hills and godrej is best

and tata is also but i think it will out of ur budget
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Abhay , so Tata is out of the shortlist I had.

Left with Emaar options sector 77 and 83, DLF Primus, Unitech Exquisite and Godrej Frontier

Not sure about Ananda, like Bestech builder though
    CommentQuote
  • ya bestech is also good builder but i think payment gone above 60 % ( evrn more don'y know exact ) and same as even tata . tata is best builder payment gone much or higher price beacuse i think price is 7000 + on sohna road

amond all think i think u should go for
    1 emaar mgf palam hills
    2 godrej

dlf is good
    construction is good but slow

( ignore if u don't like )
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for inputs, a bit more information/details would be helpful in taking decision. This is very useful, as I am not in Gurgaon and will be visiting India next month, so if I have made up my mind with inputs from Senior members of this forum, then I can make the deal (hopefully)

Tata Primanti out of shortlist becauise of high payment made already! Left with:

1. DLF Primus - looks promising - great location, DLF Reputation is reliable - relatively

2. Unitech Exquisite - not sure about Unitech, though looks value for money - in comparisons to others!

3. Emaar Palm Hills - not sure and specifically would be good to compare with Emaar Palm Greens - location wise and payment made

4. Emaar Palm Green - not sure and specifically would be good to compare with Emaar Palm Hills - location wise and payment made

5. Godrej Frontier - ho wmuch payment made (roughly) and location?

Have gone through individual thread, but wanted to have a direct comparison with various options available.

Thanks in advance!
    CommentQuote
  • i will say only palam hills location is better than palam garden
    dlf also looks good
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks sir, I read for palm hills, in vicinity there is a rice mill and there are smell issues - similar to what omaxe had with the beer factory. Is that true?
    CommentQuote
  • some advantage that i think of his sector
    a) sec 77 would be less crowded sec as compared to countless project on opposite side of NH8. Once all the sectors Are reasonable occupied, it would lead to issues like traffic issues etc....
    b) last but not the least, construction pace of palm hills is very much on time is expected in early 2014

many people written on emaar mgf palam hills thread that rice mill has gone ( please check i m not confirmed ) u should go to emmar mgf palam hills thread

see this some one has written ___ that rice mill gone

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/gurgaon-real-estate/10012-palm-hills-by-emaar-mgf-in-sector-77-gurgaon/page313?t=12413&page=313

but i will say u want that project in which less money has gone and ir budget looks good
    look for new projects which is just launch .
    CommentQuote
  • kardam ji i don't want to confuse u please avoid if u don't like
    as u r living in london and u r in not to shift to u r flat why u r not going to DWARKA express way new projects
    many good project are there in sector 109.110.111
    less payment has gone also

( ignore if u don't like )
    CommentQuote
  • Location wise Palm Garden is best. DLF primus would be out of your range. I went through the same process and coincidentally had the same budget and restrictions around up front payment. I finalized on Palm Garden and bought it couple of months back.
    CommentQuote
  • Dlf primus 40% gone And is over priced, doesnt fit in ur budget when u tKe all the costs
    Emaar palm hills - payment gone 60-80% based on tower
    Palm garden available but overall appt cost might slightly overshoot
    Ananda, godrej 60-80% gone
    Winter hills -40% gone n can fit in ur bracket
    Greenopolis - only 10-20% gone will agAin fit in ur budget

*overall appt cost include plc, club , maint charge, car pArking, edc idc and BSP

Greenopolis and winter hills look good for ur given criteria. Read independent threAds for these two projects and make up ur mind
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhay1991
    some advantage that i think of his sector
    a) sec 77 would be less crowded sec as compared to countless project on opposite side of NH8. Once all the sectors Are reasonable occupied, it would lead to issues like traffic issues etc....
    b) last but not the least, construction pace of palm hills is very much on time is expected in early 2014

many people written on emaar mgf palam hills thread that rice mill has gone ( please check i m not confirmed ) u should go to emmar mgf palam hills thread

Rice mill shall remain
    CommentQuote