Undervalued Plots in Gurgaon

Last updated: October 23 2012
16 | Posts
3525 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Undervalued Plots in Gurgaon

I am about to make my maiden foray in the gurgaon real estate market by buying a 400 sq yr plot in Rosewood City D block for about 60000rs/ sq yr (everything included) . It is adjacent to a park and plots around it have houses , some of which are already occupied.
    What I dont understand about Gurgaon is why people are paying huge amounts for IREO/Essencia /Vatika etc. plots which are years from reality and specifically why Rosewood City is so undervalued considering its fantastic location ?

Re : Undervalued Plots in Gurgaon

I would say go for it. It may turn out to be your best investment ever. Rosewood is massively undervalued. One reason could be mostly vacant plots but if the deal is ok in all respects, 60K is a dream price.

Originally posted by abdguy View Post
    I am about to make my maiden foray in the gurgaon real estate market by buying a 400 sq yr plot in Rosewood City D block for about 60000rs/ sq yr (everything included) . It is adjacent to a park and plots around it have houses , some of which are already occupied.
    What I dont understand about Gurgaon is why people are paying huge amounts for IREO/Essencia /Vatika etc. plots which are years from reality and specifically why Rosewood City is so undervalued considering its fantastic location ?

Comment

Congrats adbguy!

Looks like a good deal to me.

As far as people paying huge amounts, its like having a cup of coffee in your office canteen, vis a vis at a proper coffee shop. You pay more for coffee shop shop EXPERIENCE. Same factor here. However it does not take away the taste of coffee. And good coffee, whereever you sip, tastes delicious.

(Hope it was not a wrong example to quote) !!!

If it was easy, everybody would be doing it.

Comment

This a very valid logic and your understanding is correct. This is not a very rational market pricing at all. I have the same opinion as you.
        You look at MGF plots on GCX road at 90k bsp +5k EDC/IDC = 95k. That too in today's terms its not delivered and habitation will take another 2-3 years. And right opposite that you have Rosewood which is heavily underpriced.
        In the Long term, these are the kind of arbitrages that will pay up. Well done my friend. You made a good decision for Long term.

Comment

gated or non gated

Comment

my frend 60000 looks good in all areas of gurgaon rates are above 80000 +
            Last edited October 12 2012, 08:26 PM.
            NEVER BUY ANY PROPERTY BY SEEING COMMENTS ALWAYS VISIT LOCATION

Comment

Good Deal !!

Comment

60K/sq yard price is a gud price.koi 100 sq yards ki plot option bhi hai wahan rosewood city mein?

Comment

pretty good price ..congrats !

Comment

That is an awesome deal !! Go for it mate....

I have a plot in Block-C and i have been offered 75K/sqyd by dealers. Block-D is the most expensive since most of the plots are occupied and power backup is provided by EROS. So just close and go for it if the deal is true coz i am surprised to if anything will be available at this price.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X