Sort by :
Filter by :
- Originally Posted by munish213Which is better from investment and end-use perspective (in general, not location specific). I guess if it is good as investment that itself says it may be good for end-use.
Example Emillia floor in Vatika sector 83 or seven lamps apartment.?
Are these floors gated society and clubhouse etc. available ?
i think apartment will be better than floorsCommentQuote0Flag
- I second abhay - anyday apts!CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by investhardI second abhay - anyday apts!
- Any logic to support apartments?CommentQuote0Flag
- apreciation point of view appartment is much betterCommentQuote0Flag
- Floor is good if u dont want to live on the 20th floor.. and they give 'posh' feeling as well, so from living point of view if the amenities like gated community, club house etc are same then Floor would be my choice..CommentQuote0Flag