Emaar MGF is launching a new luxury living " Imperial Gardens" in Sector 102, Gurgaon

I have met up with their sales manager and this is what he has to say about this project.

This is a new project in pre-launch stage (not to be mistaken for Gurgaon Greens)

Some of the features as explained by him were

Efficiently Designed Homes, fully furnished
    Spacious apartments with all modern amenities
    Gated Community living
    3&4 BHK only, price starting from 1.30cr
    BSP 6500
    Expected launch price - 7500 by April 2013
    Booking amount - 7.5Lakhs
    13 acre land
    All apartments face Central Greens
    The location would be behind Adani in 102 sector.
    I want to reserve my comments on this project, but would like members to discuss this new pre-launch. I want to reserve my comments on this project, but would like members to discuss this new pre-launch. I want to reserve my comments on this project, but would like members to discuss this new pre-launch. I want to reserve my comments on this project, but would like members to discuss this new pre-launch. I want to reserve my comments on this project, but would like members to discuss this new pre-launch. I want to reserve my comments on this project, but would like members to discuss this new pre-launch. I want to reserve my comments on this project, but would like members to discuss this new pre-launch. I want to reserve my comments on this project, but would like members to discuss this new pre-launch. I want to reserve my comments on this project, but would like members to discuss this new pre-launch. I want to reserve my comments on this project, but would like members to discuss this new pre-launch. I want to reserve my comments on this project, but would like members to discuss this new pre-launch. I want to reserve my comments on this project, but would like members to discuss this new pre-launch. I want to reserve my comments on this project, but would like members to discuss this new pre-launch.
Read more
633 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • My dear friend, they now changed the booking amount to 10 lakh in one day. pl verify with Emaar and limited to 50 flats only and they may revise it to any point of time.

Originally Posted by krishna99
    Emaar MGF is launching a new luxury living in sector 102, Gurgaon

I have met up with their sales mgr and this is what he has to say about this project.

This is a new project in pre-launch stage (not to be mistaken for Gurgaon greens)

Some of the features as explained by him were

Efficiently Designed Homes, fully furnished
      Spacious appartments with all modern amenities
      Gated Community living
      3&4 BHK only, price starting from 1.30cr
      BSP 6500
      Expected launch price - 7500 by April 2013
      Booking amount - 7.5Lakhs
      13 acre land
      All appartments face central greens
      The location would be behind Adani in 102 sector.
      I want to reserve my comments on this project, but would like members to discuss this new pre-launch.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rpsingh1
    My dear friend, they now changed the booking amount to 10 lakh in one day. pl varify with Emaar and limited to 50 flats only and they may revise it to any point of time.

RP,
    The above is the latest information - 2.5 hrs back to be precise

btw, whats your take on this one.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Krishna, I am going for it dear. let's see...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rpsingh1
    Hi Krishna, I am going for it dear. let's see...

Good Luck RP
    CommentQuote
  • RP Singh, Krishna, Do you have any info about the lock-in period in this project? What is the standard lock-in period in other project from Emaar-MGF?

Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • I got and email specifying inaugural discount of Rs 200/- at BSP of 6500/- and confirmed with broker that BSP will be 6300/-. Any reconfirmation?
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Romank,
    I have been offered 6300 too. Any other information on the project ie launch date, payments till launch, payment plan etc? I have been told 7-8 months for the launch.

rgds
    Originally Posted by ROMANK
    I got and email specifying inaugural discount of Rs 200/- at BSP of 6500/- and confirmed with broker that BSP will be 6300/-. Any reconfirmation?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Senora
    Dear Romank,
    I have been offered 6300 too. Any other information on the project ie launch date, payments till launch, payment plan etc? I have been told 7-8 months for the launch.

rgds

6500 :bab (59): i think adani 5500 looks good
    CommentQuote
  • there is no lock in period.....and yes 6300 is the prevailing rate with 10 lac as the booking amount....the rate is too high though....
    CommentQuote
  • lock in period of adani is only 30 % and 30 % they will take till jan 2013 end
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vktomar1974
    I am also inerested in the same, can you give me the contact details of broker.

Isn't Adani have better price (almost 1000 less) than Emaar in almost similar location?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Keenbuyer
    Isn't Adani have better price (almost 1000 less) than Emaar in almost similar location?

ya adani is much better
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vktomar1974
    I am also inerested in the same, can you give me the contact details of broker.

Tried to PM u the contact details but message not getting delivered.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Senora
    Dear Romank,

rgds

Not disclosing the details for this one - like the details for Gurgaon Greens were availble last time.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Keenbuyer

Price difference has to be seen vis-a-vis specifications, brand value, payment schedule etc.

I couldnot find adani Specs (goolged) but Emaar as per brokers email is going to have luxury specs ( Italian Marble Flooring, ACs( VRV or Split?), Modular Kitchen, Wardbores(?).

As per layout - Adani is having a 60 m sector road passing through the project so splitting into two parts - So common facilities will be scattered.
    CommentQuote