Emaar MGF is launching a new luxury living " Imperial Gardens" in Sector 102, Gurgaon

I have met up with their sales manager and this is what he has to say about this project.

This is a new project in pre-launch stage (not to be mistaken for Gurgaon Greens)

Some of the features as explained by him were

Efficiently Designed Homes, fully furnished
    Spacious apartments with all modern amenities
    Gated Community living
    3&4 BHK only, price starting from 1.30cr
    BSP 6500
    Expected launch price - 7500 by April 2013
    Booking amount - 7.5Lakhs
    13 acre land
    All apartments face Central Greens
    The location would be behind Adani in 102 sector.
    I want to reserve my comments on this project, but would like members to discuss this new pre-launch. I want to reserve my comments on this project, but would like members to discuss this new pre-launch. I want to reserve my comments on this project, but would like members to discuss this new pre-launch. I want to reserve my comments on this project, but would like members to discuss this new pre-launch. I want to reserve my comments on this project, but would like members to discuss this new pre-launch. I want to reserve my comments on this project, but would like members to discuss this new pre-launch. I want to reserve my comments on this project, but would like members to discuss this new pre-launch. I want to reserve my comments on this project, but would like members to discuss this new pre-launch. I want to reserve my comments on this project, but would like members to discuss this new pre-launch. I want to reserve my comments on this project, but would like members to discuss this new pre-launch. I want to reserve my comments on this project, but would like members to discuss this new pre-launch. I want to reserve my comments on this project, but would like members to discuss this new pre-launch. I want to reserve my comments on this project, but would like members to discuss this new pre-launch.
Read more
649 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • adani has vrv ac and modular kitchen and marble flooring and don't know wardrobe is there
    CommentQuote
  • Emaar project name is IMPERIAL GARDENS
    CommentQuote
  • Guys do not go by what brokers say.

What they promise on spec is not whT gets delivered.

Invest only if a project makes sense based on the area, future potential, connectivity and the builder.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhay1991
    adani has vrv ac and modular kitchen and marble flooring and don't know wardrobe is there

Hey Abhay
    Where did u get these details from
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by krishna99
    Hey Abhay
    Where did u get these details from

from company krishna ji
    CommentQuote
  • Can someone please confirm if they have invested in this Imperial Gardens. And if yes then at what rate. Or what is the best quote that u have gotten.

I had earlier booked in Gurgaon greens at 4800. Now getting an offer from the company guy for 5500 (for gurgaon greens). Also he is saying that gurgaon greens would launch next month (nov end) at 6500-7000.
    CommentQuote
  • What quote you are getting for Imperial Garden?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ROMANK
    What quote you are getting for Imperial Garden?

I am getting a quote for 6500.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi all, I have been watching this forum for quite a while to track others views on some properties that i have invested in. Hi to all. Hope to have a fruitful discussion here.

Bythe way, I have booked one in Imperial Gardens and as I understand as on yesterday the price was revised to 6750 psft by the company
    CommentQuote
  • The project has a total of around 500 units and currently around 250 units are on offer. Both the company as well as brokers are selling these. The immediate payment required is INR 10 lacs with subsequent payments post allotment. The launch price for retail buyers atformal launch is expected around 7500 as per the company official.

The land seems clear of any geographical hindrances like high tension wires (as in Adani) etc and road access from a 60 ft and 75 ft wide road.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kaysehgal
    Hi all, I have been watching this forum for quite a while to track others views on some properties that i have invested in. Hi to all. Hope to have a fruitful discussion here.

Bythe way, I have booked one in Imperial Gardens and as I understand as on yesterday the price was revised to 6750 psft by the company

can u confirm what price did u book it on?
    CommentQuote
  • anyone got less than 6500 bsp? Earlier there were broker email of 6300/-. you can pm me, if wish to. My broker says no one got less than 6500/-
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by namangoyal
    can u confirm what price did u book it on?

Basis of 6500
    CommentQuote
  • Can anyone please confirm if they really increased the price to 6750 as on yesterday?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ROMANK
    anyone got less than 6500 bsp? Earlier there were broker email of 6300/-. you can pm me, if wish to. My broker says no one got less than 6500/-

I think no one got a price less than 6500. There may have been some commission pass on though.

Anyways, earlier they were also expecting a cheque of INR 7.5 lacs but guess they just decided to to ask for INR 10 lacs from everyone.
    CommentQuote