Emaar MGF is launching a new luxury living " Imperial Gardens" in Sector 102, Gurgaon

I have met up with their sales manager and this is what he has to say about this project.

This is a new project in pre-launch stage (not to be mistaken for Gurgaon Greens)

Some of the features as explained by him were

Efficiently Designed Homes, fully furnished
    Spacious apartments with all modern amenities
    Gated Community living
    3&4 BHK only, price starting from 1.30cr
    BSP 6500
    Expected launch price - 7500 by April 2013
    Booking amount - 7.5Lakhs
    13 acre land
    All apartments face Central Greens
    The location would be behind Adani in 102 sector.
    I want to reserve my comments on this project, but would like members to discuss this new pre-launch. I want to reserve my comments on this project, but would like members to discuss this new pre-launch. I want to reserve my comments on this project, but would like members to discuss this new pre-launch. I want to reserve my comments on this project, but would like members to discuss this new pre-launch. I want to reserve my comments on this project, but would like members to discuss this new pre-launch. I want to reserve my comments on this project, but would like members to discuss this new pre-launch. I want to reserve my comments on this project, but would like members to discuss this new pre-launch. I want to reserve my comments on this project, but would like members to discuss this new pre-launch. I want to reserve my comments on this project, but would like members to discuss this new pre-launch. I want to reserve my comments on this project, but would like members to discuss this new pre-launch. I want to reserve my comments on this project, but would like members to discuss this new pre-launch. I want to reserve my comments on this project, but would like members to discuss this new pre-launch. I want to reserve my comments on this project, but would like members to discuss this new pre-launch.
Read more
637 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by kaysehgal
    Can anyone please confirm if they really increased the price to 6750 as on yesterday?

Yes, yesterday increased to 6750/- as per mailer from emaar.
    CommentQuote
  • but brokers asked me for 10 lakh rs cheque even after increasing price. Offered me 3% discount on BSP. what discount u guys getting offerd???
    CommentQuote
  • Insane prices..
    CommentQuote
  • 6750 for these sectors.

really are we missing anything? or these builders stupid to launch at these prices?
    CommentQuote
  • Amit bhai, dwarka expwy ke hype me builder/broker log topi pahanaye ja rahe hain aur kuchh log pahane ja rahe hain...

hum aur aap shayad topi hi miss kar rahe hain.

waise kisko pata...ye topi kab crown me change ho jaaye. but trend se to lag raha hai ki topi ki cost crown se aage nikalne wali hai..

Originally Posted by amit001
    6750 for these sectors.

really are we missing anything? or these builders stupid to launch at these prices?
    CommentQuote
  • agree builder are crazy 6750 for 102 and 7500 for 104.

freinds any ide why 103 prices are so less.
    CommentQuote
  • Buyers r also crazy? Last 3 years me dekhte dekhte 2900 se 4000-4500 aur abh 5500-6500 ho gaya hai. Will it fall or further go up? Time will only tell. But looking at the potential this location has - it shall only go up. To get the rewards one have to a calculated risk as per his/her appetite and pick up the opportunities available.
    CommentQuote
  • Looks unlikely that it shall come down. Considering that palm hills second phase (at one end of DEW) shall get launched at around 8000 psft and the new tata one (closer to the other end of DEW) shall get launched at 9500 psft, the price of 6500 for 102 does not looks too obscene. The buyers seem to be buying it at these prices.

Also, for prices to come down there has to be a systemic put for a large chunk of buyers turning sellers. Considering that most of the buying in Gurgaon happens from investors, I assume they shall much rather hold or sell at some expected profit. If they sell, this means that still there is someone buying it again.
    CommentQuote
  • A guy from propTiger called today claiming the price revision is from 6500 straight to 7000. I couldnt believe 6500 (knowing Emaar I suppose its expected) but 7000!!!!, they really have to be exta premium apartments.
    CommentQuote
  • Does anyone have anymore updates about this?
    CommentQuote
  • https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=17543
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Imperial Gardens

https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=17544
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Good pics..
    CommentQuote
  • A benchmark might be Gurgaon Greens...if there is resale happening there at 5500-5500+ levels (given that it was pre-launched at 4600), then Imperial Greens might be a good bet too.

If Emaar MGF continues its usual procrastination of official launching it, then perhaps investor who've gotten in now might have a long enough window to see appreciation on a "relatively" low pre-launch cheque amount.

What say?
    CommentQuote
  • Castles in the air bro ! Although it has an advantage (albeit small) the HT wires aren't anywhere close to it. Unlike Astoria, Adana n gurgaon greens....so safer bet
    CommentQuote