Dear All - I am looking to buy a plot withing a budget of 180L-200L in Gurgaon with a horizon of 2-3 years. After going around most places, i felt that Aaron Villa Plots by SS Group (also called Uppal Southend H Block) are a good bet at 70k per sq yds?
My logics -
a) Uppal Southend S block, Malibu Town plots of size 240-311 sq yd trading at nearly 95k-105k per sq yds
b) Vipul world plots avaialble at 70-80k per sq yds
c) Importantly, this is a gated society with 100% power backup.
d) Facing Tatvam Villas.
e) Available on 15 metre road.

Disadvantages - No parks in the colony.

Please advice.
Read more
33 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • why dont you pickup Vipul plots? the rates are same, so if this new plot area reaches 90k (as per your info) then Vipul would also.

PS: I don't hold a plot in either of them.
    CommentQuote
  • SS group does not have a good reputation as builder, most of thier apartments etc. also trade at a discount.

Some of their past projects like Mayfield Gardens have faced license cancellation etc.

Vipul World has power backup so using that as a benchmark may not work, check the rates in other plotted colonies, say like Malibu Town, etc.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for your thoughts. The plots in Malibu town are between 95-105k for size upto 240sq yd. Similarly S Block Southend is also quoting close to 100k. So, in that vicinity these are the cheapest plots at the moment.
    When compared to Vipul World -
    a) These plots are closer to main road unlike some of the Vipul World blocks which are close to village/ village land.
    b) These are plots on 15 meter road, whereas Vipul world plots are generally on 12 meter road.
    c) These plots are facing Tatvam Villas which also is a USP in days to come.
    CommentQuote
  • A plotted colony is generally preferred and should give better returns than a mixed (villas, plots) colony so if you get a good location plot in Vipul at similar price, it should be preferred.. plus parks etc are an advantage for Vipul.

Whats the cash-cheque component like?
    CommentQuote
  • I have also recently bought a plot in the same locality after doing a 6 months of strong survey.
    I see this as an under priced locality because it is undeveloped and as development will take place I see this at par value with Malibu town or Uppal southend as three plots are excavated already in same vicinity.the two storeyed bungalows in arrone ville cost 3 cr and above of 260 yards.So if you deduct construction cost 50 lacs. As compared to vipul these plots will always has an upper hand bcos In vipul world you severage treatment plant,village and above all a cremation ground which is big minus for me as a locality....so go ahead...best wishes
    CommentQuote
  • Circle rate is
    40 k /yard
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Darpan
    I have also recently bought a plot in the same locality after doing a 6 months of strong survey.
    I see this as an under priced locality because it is undeveloped and as development will take place I see this at par value with Malibu town or Uppal southend as three plots are excavated already in same vicinity.the two storeyed bungalows in arrone ville cost 3 cr and above of 260 yards.So if you deduct construction cost 50 lacs. As compared to vipul these plots will always has an upper hand bcos In vipul world you severage treatment plant,village and above all a cremation ground which is big minus for me as a locality....so go ahead...best wishes

Congrats on your purchase - can you PM the details on price/broker etc since I cannot PM you?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Darpan
    Circle rate is
    40 k /yard

Darpan,

Is this west facing H block 260 squyd plots that give view of Tatvam Villas now or the other side? Whats the rate you got and did you apply for bank finance/loan also?

R
    CommentQuote
  • Arron Ville Plots

Can somebody point me to thread on pros and cons of Arron Ville plots or if it doesn't exist then please share your thought on this locality.

How is it in terms of location; in comparison with its Vipul World?

TIA
    CommentQuote
  • Any update on this?
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Congrats on your purchase....if there are any person who owns the plot in aaron villa ss group then kindly contact me on xxxxxxxxxxxwe can make a group to discuss and solve matters.I am the owner of h block plot.
    also i wanted everybody to know that the i have recently got an offer for my plot for 80th/yrd for a south facing plot so nobody should less then this price...
    CommentQuote
  • I am getting a deal on under construction floor on a 260 sq yd plot in Aaron Ville.
    Saw specification details and those are at-least much above average.
    Builder is willing to take payment as per construction.
    Let me know if it a nice buy for end use.

Thanks in advance.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by flatseeker12
    I am getting a deal on under construction floor on a 260 sq yd plot in Aaron Ville.
    Saw specification details and those are at-least much above average.
    Builder is willing to take payment as per construction.
    Let me know if it a nice buy for end use.

Thanks in advance.

Location is good and const quality is also decent... whats the price you are getting for the floor and is it W block? Whats the 260 sqyd plot price these days?
    CommentQuote