Dear All - I am looking to buy a plot withing a budget of 180L-200L in Gurgaon with a horizon of 2-3 years. After going around most places, i felt that Aaron Villa Plots by SS Group (also called Uppal Southend H Block) are a good bet at 70k per sq yds?
My logics -
a) Uppal Southend S block, Malibu Town plots of size 240-311 sq yd trading at nearly 95k-105k per sq yds
b) Vipul world plots avaialble at 70-80k per sq yds
c) Importantly, this is a gated society with 100% power backup.
d) Facing Tatvam Villas.
e) Available on 15 metre road.

Disadvantages - No parks in the colony.

Please advice.
Read more
33 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi,

I had been looking at this area, and the following was my experience:

+ves
    - 15 meters road
    - Location is good
    - Adjacent to Tatvam villas
    - Price is relatively lower

-ves
    - SS group
    - No Parks
    - Dust due to heavy construction around
    - Don't expect the club to come ever, based on SS group history
    - about 1 km from a sewage treatment plant. Not much impact here but still mentioning.

Not sure whether the basic amenities like water, electricity, roads will be hassle free in wake of other SS group maintained societies like Mayfield Garden.
    CommentQuote
  • Any idea of current plot rate in Aaron Ville?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

We are looking to buy a villa in Arron Ville Sector 48. Recently, read an article in TOI which says that Arron Ville might face de-registration due to RWA issues. Can someone guide us regarding this. Though we know that locality is good but ofcourse the construction quality is really poor.

Link for TOI article - https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/gurgaon/aaron-ville-faces-de-registration-after-report-to-registrar/articleshow/68029648.cms

Thanks.
    CommentQuote