Dear Friends,

I've decided to buy a 3bhk in Sec 82/83 and need your opinion on the following.

1. Vatika Seven lamps
2. Mapsko Royale Ville

I like Vatika Seven lamps the most but for price and location, royale ville looks good. I request all of you to vote and help me. Also, please list any issues with royale ville which you may know.

Thanks in advance,
Read more
Reply
34 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by VikasOberoi
    Dear Friends,

    I've decided to buy a 3bhk in Sec 82/83 and need your opinion on the following.

    1. Vatika Seven lamps
    2. Mapsko Royale Ville

    I like Vatika Seven lamps the most but for price and location, royale ville looks good. I request all of you to vote and help me. Also, please list any issues with royale ville which you may know.

    Thanks in advance,


    I prefer Mapsko Royal Ville above 7 lamps. the flat layout is good and builder also seems to be fast in delivering the flats. The only issue is that there is a patch of land which on the road leading to mapsko which is under litigation. Once that gets cleared, which is expected in next 6 months, this will have a direct approach. Location is excellent otherwise.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Sami. Does Royale Ville has entrance on 60mt wide road as per the plan? or there is a service lane for the enterance? I've also read on the forum that there is path of land just at the entrance of Royale Ville which is under litigation, is that true?

    Also, are you invested there? if yes, what is the current resale price?

    Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • So many views but no suggestions....guys please suggest...

    Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by VikasOberoi
    Thanks Sami. Does Royale Ville has entrance on 60mt wide road as per the plan? or there is a service lane for the enterance? I've also read on the forum that there is path of land just at the entrance of Royale Ville which is under litigation, is that true?

    Also, are you invested there? if yes, what is the current resale price?

    Thanks


    Hi Vikas, Entrance will be from 12 m service road. No project can have direct entrance from 60 m road because there will be service road on both side.

    There is a small piece of land near to entrance of Royale Ville. Not sure about any litigation issue on that land but that is not part of the project.
    CommentQuote
  • Vatika Seven lamps ... progress could be slow but finished project would be better ...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    Vatika Seven lamps ... progress could be slow but finished project would be better ...


    + 1
    vatika is better
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks guys...even I like the Seven Lamps the most but the prices for the Seven Lamps have increased in last few months...a 2 bhk is being quoted around 5000-5200 range and a 3 bhk around 4800-5000. Where as Mapsko Royale Ville 3 bhk is being quoted around 4000-4200 range. Looking at the prices and locations of both these projects what do you think which one is better? I know Vatika is better in terms of brand so I would like to compare in terms of:

    -Price
    -Location
    -Construction Quality
    -Risk

    Please let me know...

    Thanks in advance,
    CommentQuote
  • Vikas Ji,

    If budget doesn't permits then Mapsko could be a decent option for end use..
    Seven lamps will outshine Mapsko as it has already started . Other then that Mapsko is also ok builder and will be good for end-use..



    Originally Posted by VikasOberoi
    Thanks guys...even I like the Seven Lamps the most but the prices for the Seven Lamps have increased in last few months...a 2 bhk is being quoted around 5000-5200 range and a 3 bhk around 4800-5000. Where as Mapsko Royale Ville 3 bhk is being quoted around 4000-4200 range. Looking at the prices and locations of both these projects what do you think which one is better? I know Vatika is better in terms of brand so I would like to compare in terms of:

    -Price
    -Location
    -Construction Quality
    -Risk

    Please let me know...

    Thanks in advance,
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Manu ji...
    CommentQuote
  • I think both should be avoided at this price. Vatika is known for lonnnnnnnnnng delays & Mapsko's track record is not known. I would suggest try Bestech or DLF in the same area. Both are nearing completion & are safer investments at the same price.

    Vatika's track record on Sohna Road for delivery time is really poor.

    Rest your choice.

    PS - I hold an apartment in DLF in the same area.
    CommentQuote
  • nbkp4gk,

    I already considered BESTECH and DLF and dropped them. Anyways thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Anyday Mapsko will be better. Vatika is into land issues with farmers.

    Pace at which Cassa Bella has come up should be the pointer towards the decision.

    Vatika is too spread out and though had a head start vs Mapsko's Cassa Bella, it is apparent Mapsko will deliver earlier.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by piluooo
    Anyday Mapsko will be better. Vatika is into land issues with farmers.

    Pace at which Cassa Bella has come up should be the pointer towards the decision.

    Vatika is too spread out and though had a head start vs Mapsko's Cassa Bella, it is apparent Mapsko will deliver earlier.

    Bhai

    How do you know Vatika Seven Lamps has land Issue?
    rather approach road to Mapsko has land issue
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    Bhai

    How do you know Vatika Seven Lamps has land Issue?
    rather approach road to Mapsko has land issue


    Land issues are on DEW and GCX as well, so do not invest there!!

    Anyway the approach road to Mapsko has land issues. This land is in dispute between Vatika, Haryana Government and the farmer.

    The pace of slow development in Vatika projects is due to farmer issues.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by piluooo
    Land issues are on DEW and GCX as well, so do not invest there!!

    Anyway the approach road to Mapsko has land issues. This land is in dispute between Vatika, Haryana Government and the farmer.

    The pace of slow development in Vatika projects is due to farmer issues.

    I just meant where construction is on there, is no issue.
    CommentQuote